#21 king_k28

king_k28
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:42 AM

#1... Toggles it on and off is no different from what I/He said... putting Auto-devour on in between HoJ's is the smart thing to do.

#2... Pots shouldn't call kettles black. Be happy that s4 Glad title gives you your posting privileges.

#1 you never got glad
#2 you had to transfer not only servers but battlegroups because your not even close to my league
#3 toggling devours on and off over and over you are using just as many keys as you would be without having as much pet control because the pali will prob not even have to plea at all because he will just whack the pet for mana (and if you are running him back on forth to control your devours your wasting more keys for less control)
#4 back to you grazz, you once tried to convince me prenerf that MLS was hard to reach 2400.
#5 Name one season that its been hard for a warlock to reach gladiator.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 Ellonija

Ellonija
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2608
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:50 AM

can't stand playing this as destro, anything with a dispeller makes me emo

though we do rape the affliction version of this comp, since pallies are so subjectable to destro burst >.>

everything else is bleh
Sound the charge into glory ride
Over the top of the vanquished pride

By moonlight we ride
Ten thousand side by side

#23 Grazzk

Grazzk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 14 September 2010 - 01:44 PM

#1 you never got glad
#2 you had to transfer not only servers but battlegroups because your not even close to my league
#3 toggling devours on and off over and over you are using just as many keys as you would be without having as much pet control because the pali will prob not even have to plea at all because he will just whack the pet for mana (and if you are running him back on forth to control your devours your wasting more keys for less control)
#4 back to you grazz, you once tried to convince me prenerf that MLS was hard to reach 2400.
#5 Name one season that its been hard for a warlock to reach gladiator.

Oh a game, I'll play.

#1 Priest/Locks, 2's, 2300, s4 with Vlox. Go ahead and look it up/ask around. Deployments to Iraq are funny aren't they?

#2 Take a look at your server/BG... please tell me why on Earth anyone would stay there.

http://www.arenajunk.../US-Spirestone/
http://www.arenajunk.../pewpin_on_you/

LoL are you kidding me with that comment? I have a carry that is higher rated than you. Please continue to list your account "inactive" so we can all laugh at you.

#3 Never did I say to keep the pet on the Paladin 100% of the time, reading comprehension for the loss. And as far as "running him back and forth," that's kind of the point. If you think that's "too much work," play a different class.

#4 No, I really didn't.

#5 s5, don't even see why you asked.

You can attempt to personally attack me all you want. The fact remains that the kids advice was perfectly acceptable. You're a subpar Lock talking trash to a Druid you don't know just like the rest of the elitists pricks on this website. To tell me to "get on your level" is quite frankly laughable.

Ok this is the last time I waste my time with someone too stupid to recognize cleave takes ALOT more skill than warlocks.

You just deny to see warrior cleaves involve a lot of strategies and you can't adapt to it. Cleaving is closer than any caster healer melee comp to Esport, because you kill people with damage, not CC and that actually takes effort.
Don't tell me you're not getting carried by FOTM. Your team has a resto shaman and a warrior, you don't deserve to talk about other comps. Getting a double warrior 3v3 team to high ranks is a bigger achievement, hands down.

GET GRAZZD

#24 king_k28

king_k28
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:07 PM

Oh a game, I'll play.

#1 Priest/Locks, 2's, 2300, s4 with Vlox. Go ahead and look it up/ask around. Deployments to Iraq are funny aren't they?

#2 Take a look at your server/BG... please tell me why on Earth anyone would stay there.

http://www.arenajunk.../US-Spirestone/
http://www.arenajunk.../pewpin_on_you/

LoL are you kidding me with that comment? I have a carry that is higher rated than you. Please continue to list your account "inactive" so we can all laugh at you.

#3 Never did I say to keep the pet on the Paladin 100% of the time, reading comprehension for the loss. And as far as "running him back and forth," that's kind of the point. If you think that's "too much work," play a different class.

#4 No, I really didn't.

#5 s5, don't even see why you asked.

You can attempt to personally attack me all you want. The fact remains that the kids advice was perfectly acceptable. You're a subpar Lock talking trash to a Druid you don't know just like the rest of the elitists pricks on this website. To tell me to "get on your level" is quite frankly laughable.

#1 you where pushing near the top s4 (which is funny that you dont have your title) yet s6 you stuggled for 2200 as a destro lock

#2 its odd you linked a team I carried friends(its been inactive for months) on yet you didnt link my 2650 RLS before i stopped playing. You can ask anyone who was on my real id they only see me from time to time on sc2

#3 your completely clueless i said if your toggling your pet devour on and off while sending your pet back and force to use those devours yours wasting more keys with less results.

#4 i dont feel like playing he said she said so ill just let this one slide

#5 s5 i was 2500 early season quit and came back and noticed how much the ratings inflated and the season was just as easy as the rest outside of the dumb pre pet buff.

If you cant see how leaving devour on auto is not dumb then i guess your just as horrible as when u left reckoning
Posted Image
Posted Image

#25 Grazzk

Grazzk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:14 PM

#1 you where pushing near the top s4 (which is funny that you dont have your title) yet s6 you stuggled for 2200 as a destro lock

#2 its odd you linked a team I carried friends(its been inactive for months) on yet you didnt link my 2650 RLS before i stopped playing. You can ask anyone who was on my real id they only see me from time to time on sc2

#3 your completely clueless i said if your toggling your pet devour on and off while sending your pet back and force to use those devours yours wasting more keys with less results.

#4 i dont feel like playing he said she said so ill just let this one slide

#5 s5 i was 2500 early season quit and came back and noticed how much the ratings inflated and the season was just as easy as the rest outside of the dumb pre pet buff.

If you cant see how leaving devour on auto is not dumb then i guess your just as horrible as when u left reckoning

You've never been even close to my level, didn't play s6 because I was in Iraq, so nice try, and please for the love of god, let's see that champ armory of yours that you so cautiously hide.

I hear a lot of talk, but we both know you can never back it up.

"its odd you linked a team I carried friends(its been inactive for months) on yet you didnt link my 2650 RLS before i stopped playing. You can ask anyone who was on my real id they only see me from time to time on sc2"

That team was linked because that is the highest rating you've been all season. Congrats.

Ok this is the last time I waste my time with someone too stupid to recognize cleave takes ALOT more skill than warlocks.

You just deny to see warrior cleaves involve a lot of strategies and you can't adapt to it. Cleaving is closer than any caster healer melee comp to Esport, because you kill people with damage, not CC and that actually takes effort.
Don't tell me you're not getting carried by FOTM. Your team has a resto shaman and a warrior, you don't deserve to talk about other comps. Getting a double warrior 3v3 team to high ranks is a bigger achievement, hands down.

GET GRAZZD

#26 viol8r

viol8r
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:22 PM

e-goes running wild.

#27 king_k28

king_k28
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:28 PM

You've never been even close to my level, didn't play s6 because I was in Iraq, so nice try, and please for the love of god, let's see that champ armory of yours that you so cautiously hide.

I hear a lot of talk, but we both know you can never back it up.

"its odd you linked a team I carried friends(its been inactive for months) on yet you didnt link my 2650 RLS before i stopped playing. You can ask anyone who was on my real id they only see me from time to time on sc2"

That team was linked because that is the highest rating you've been all season. Congrats.

You know whats funny your talking about my "highest rating" yet my warlocks been deleted for like a month now so im curious what part of your ass your getting your info from

what am i hiding i deleted my toons when school started again hence being inactive. Ask Jaadyn and Rodka my old teammates if u
your so hung up on my ratings
Posted Image
Posted Image

#28 Grazzk

Grazzk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:44 PM

You know whats funny your talking about my "highest rating" yet my warlocks been deleted for like a month now so im curious what part of your ass your getting your info from

what am i hiding i deleted my toons when school started again hence being inactive. Ask Jaadyn and Rodka my old teammates if u

LoL, you're so sad, I'm done with this... :rolleyes:

GET GRAZZD

#29 Apachino

Apachino
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Cho'gall
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:04 AM

Its a pretty good comp if you know how to set up kills properly.

#30 ephex

ephex
  • Iunchlady
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:07 AM

what ratings?

#31 king_k28

king_k28
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:51 AM

LoL, you're so sad, I'm done with this... :rolleyes:

yea i know its quite sad to see that your rating trolling someone with no ratings.

Maybe i should have made a video farming 2200 teams to show my leetness struggling with a 50% RLS :rolleyes:
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<