reqzpete
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:46 PM

Wryzeth said:

How old are you? Never said this before but this was the dumbest thing I've ever read...

he is joking it's his dullard sense of humour. thing is when he actually wants to be taken seriously noone will listen and that's how it works
Spoiler
Spoiler

#82 Wryzeth

Wryzeth
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents:

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:01 PM

reqzpete said:

he is joking it's his dullard sense of humour. thing is when he actually wants to be taken seriously noone will listen and that's how it works

I guess so. :p

Anyway Powerslave, Achievements are the sole reason for quite a lot of people to play the game. Then there are thousands of others who make addons, or spend hours and hours making their UI look nice. You're vastly underestimating how many people do this...:)

For example, there's a huge casual group (who are way, way bigger than all of us that do Arena) that logs in every so often to do achievements, because it gives them something to achieve, just like how we're achieving titles, e-fame or whatever. This is what drives them to log on, to "complete the game a bit further" everytime they log in. I did a lot of achievements on my old DK because it was the only way I could be "competitive" since my guild was a very casual raiding guild and I didn't PvP back then.

#83 Powerslave

Powerslave
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:32 PM

there's also a bigger casual group that will do pvp for gear in cataclysm

than people who play to make their ui look nice that is

if there are any people like that lol
Posted Image
Timeless guide to warrior : http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#84 jones_

jones_
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 0/0/1/1/0/0

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:04 AM

WoW has been a bad PvP style game since arena was added, and the game has gotten progressively worse season by season.

To put it into perspective of their thinking, if it doesn't yield them profit then they will move onto something that will (making you buy stupid flying unicorn mounts).

P.S. - My sig is more entertaining then this topic.

#85 betruger

betruger
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:08 AM

Can someone link me to UI junkies?

#86 KennyEU

KennyEU
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:54 AM

jones_ said:

Lmao yep could look at that all day really.

#87 idagi

idagi
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:13 AM

Serida said:

your guild must have been 100% terribles for that to be true. my guild is one of the top american guilds and no one feels that way at all (and 90% of people over the last 5 years in blood legion dont feel that way either). theres a couple pveers who respect pvp moderately but most think pve takes more skill (lol).

if your guild is a casual 2 day/week guild that doesnt have half of your hard modes finished they respect you because your better than them, thats all there is to it, its not because of pvp.

im with you guys as far as wanting pvp to be the main element of this game, but it never has been and never will be, and ive played it long enough to realise that. and only by having real expectations will we get what we ask for.

they where raiding engame... (as i said this was TBC)and though they probably wherent amazing cross server im pretty sure they where the most serious guild on that server (rather small one)

i realize posting a name would be obvious but i also realise calling someone a bunch of asskissers in denial doesn't get me friends,

#88 Houserr

Houserr
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Medivh
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:20 AM

PS jones Sig Is WAY More entertaining than this topic , any of you nerds watching this right now

#89 Pitiless

Pitiless
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Elemental 2/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2204

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:43 AM

So retarded.  Doesn't he get that if they gave pvp a fraction of the attention they give to pve, then MORE people would pvp?

#90 Miseryqt

Miseryqt

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:03 AM

jones_ said:

Indeed.

#91 mbl

mbl
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:06 AM

betruger said:

Can someone link me to UI junkies?

curse.com
wowinterface.com
wowace.com

For some people having a nice UI and constantly try to improve it is half the game for them.

#92 Koronisz

Koronisz
  • Koronisz
  • Curse Premium
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:24 AM

mbl said:

curse.com
wowinterface.com
wowace.com

For some people having a nice UI and constantly try to improve it is half the game for them.

for some people having the most expensive kicks is half of the game for them - they still sucks at basketball though

#93 mbl

mbl
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:29 AM

Koronisz said:

for some people having the most expensive kicks is half of the game for them - they still sucks at basketball though

where does skill matter in this? they still make sneakers for good/bad basketball players just like blizzard makes content for everyone. why should they care if the person whos paying is good or not?

#94 Buddha

Buddha
  • Junkies

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:32 AM

Tuvahl said:

PvE players are ants.

PvP players are human beings.

There are so many ants on this earth, compared to humans.

Which has the smaller brain size?  ants.
Which is the most important? humans.
Which is more powerful? humans.
Which makes the biggest difference in the world?  humans.
Have you seen ants backpedal?  THEY DO OMG I SWEAR NEXT TIME WATCH AN ANT AND THEN YOU WILL /GASP
I once found a queen ant, and named it Ghostcrawler.... then I 1-shotted it with my foot.

I guess the point I'm trying to make here is, even though PvE'ers vastly outnumber the players that take PvP seriously, that is absolutely NO jurisdiction to say that World of WarCraft is based around a PvE game.

The pro's PvP.  The baddies solely PvE.  It's THAT simple.  The pros will agree to this.

QFT

#95 Sikz

Sikz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:38 AM

/facepalm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users