Photo

<No Rats Incorporated> Blackrock 100% PvP Guaranteed!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Deadalious

Deadalious
  • Members

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:19 PM

37 2.2k+ players now

#22 Deadalious

Deadalious
  • Members

Posted 05 December 2010 - 04:54 PM

#23 Deadalious

Deadalious
  • Members

Posted 18 December 2010 - 02:00 AM

Up to 50 players over 2.2k.

Tune in and get with a real PvP guild.

#24 kenlb32

kenlb32
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:15 AM

bump, need more active players. Strong need for mages and resto druids

#25 michaelwh916

michaelwh916
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • LocationOrangevale, California.

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:40 AM

Howdy! I'm a bit curious about a few things you have stated here. You are the "only real PvP guild on Blackrock"? How exactly is that? I enjoy world PvP against you guys because you are the only Alliance guild I can count on for a good fight... most of the time. The real question I have for you is... -> How is running back into your base whenever you are getting beat and having your guards kill us in Tol Barad "real PvP"? That's extremely vicious. Please don't try to claim that its only when you are majorly outnumbered either. I know it isn't you personally but it happens daily with your guildies.

#26 kenlb32

kenlb32
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:54 AM

Howdy! I'm a bit curious about a few things you have stated here. You are the "only real PvP guild on Blackrock"? How exactly is that? I enjoy world PvP against you guys because you are the only Alliance guild I can count on for a good fight... most of the time. The real question I have for you is... -> How is running back into your base whenever you are getting beat and having your guards kill us in Tol Barad "real PvP"? That's extremely vicious. Please don't try to claim that its only when you are majorly outnumbered either. I know it isn't you personally but it happens daily with your guildies.

I am used to seeing the horde run to the guards, even when the numbers are even. Only time I ever see horde doing any TB pvp is if they severely outnumber alliance (I'm not on that often so my sample size is small)

We are the only real pvp guild in terms that we only pvp and at times get a group going and run around TB hoping to get the horde to fight back, but they all just stay next to the guards anyways.

As far as not having any strict requirements, it's so we can get people who just enjoy pvp, no need to be good to pvp and be in a guild. There are people of all ratings from 1400-2400 xp and guild ranked accordingly so you can look for teams with people on your level.

#27 michaelwh916

michaelwh916
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • LocationOrangevale, California.

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:07 PM

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me. I really do appreciate your guild for the guts you guys usually show.

I spend about 8 hours a day in TB doing dailies, waiting for arena and BG queues and trying to get some world PvP in. I'm in the guild Bad Influence (we are incredibly small) and we usually get into a group of about 5 and try to get the alliance to play with us... so we stand out in front of the alliance base in TB for around 1-2+ hour(s) a day and I have witnessed a few members of your guild repeatedly come out, begin attacking and then try to pull us into your guards.

Thanks for the clarification on that. I can't speak for the rest of the horde on Blackrock but you will never find Bad Influence running to the guards. We are currently just a small guild of RL friends that only PvP though. I am embarrassed for the horde members that do run to the guards.

I am glad that there is an alliance guild that has the courage to do what you guys do. You guys (other than a few "bad eggs") have some real balls. Thanks for giving us some healthy (and hopefully friendly) competition. I apologize if I sounded like I was trying to just cut on you guys. I was frustrated with the guard situation and pretty inebriated when I posted that. lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<