#21 Denadyne

Denadyne
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 05 September 2010 - 05:41 AM

You're talking like warlocks are fine in arena and don't need a slight nerf. Stop doing that, thanks.

woow jesus christ u're dumb, was i crying about warlock "op"ness in cata? IN CATA?!?! not wotlk u idiot
you're so blinded by your bias mindset, why did GC implement this change? wat was the purpose? did he succeed? no, so it's an unnecessary change to something that was fine

#22 Manacross

Manacross
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage

Posted 05 September 2010 - 05:42 AM

With all healers getting dispel (I'm assuming this is still happening) I don't see this being a huge issue. Obviously warlocks won't be able to get their healers out of ccs, but plenty of teams manage with only one dispeller.

I think the felhunter dispel is what makes warlocks so compatible with resto druids and resto shammies. I don't see passing off the dispel to the healer doing too much.

The fact that the felhunter is getting nerfed with nothing in return kind of sucks though :(

I suck at the world of warcraft.

• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2269

Posted 05 September 2010 - 06:05 AM

if they want us to use our pets for different situations then they need to provide a reliable way for us to change them in a quick manner. Atm we would have to hard summon a new one or burn a soul shard to instantly summon.

Also, if they want to make our pets have different abilities for different situations then can we please get a pet ability that does something in the way of anti melee.

#24 Shinz

Shinz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 05 September 2010 - 06:08 AM

Also, if they want to make our pets have different abilities for different situations then can we please get a pet ability that does something in the way of anti melee.

Have you even seen demonology in beta?? Anti-melee right there.
use voidwalker, sort of anti-melee.

It's like a warrior asking for another way to kill some1, without bladestorm. :S

or hit mutilate

shit was hard with like the 3 cooldowns rogues hard.... should i cloak the chaosbolt or lava burst

Cloaking chaosbolts all day err'day

• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:03 AM

It's like a warrior asking for another way to kill some1, without bladestorm. :S

Im not specing gay ass demo to specifically deal with melee no thx.

the reason i say that is because spell lock is for anti caster. there is no single pet ability like a root or melee dmg reduction etc that helps deal with melee. the single greatest warlock weakness is melee trains and if they are going to force us to choose pets based on situations, then it would be nice to finally have something to deal with melee.

Additionally, the voidwalker is gay. its shield is nice but that applies to every kind of damage, and outside of its 1 min cd shield, the void is useless for anything other then totem stomping and soul link.

Im not saying we are underpowered etc, all im saying is if they want pet diversity then they need to include something that targets melee.

#26 Akaforty

Akaforty
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:07 AM

hihihi, i expected this of course. we can't have cool shit
Posted Image
I will +rep you back if you include your name.(Make sure I can find your post easily.)
If you're interested in Cataclysm and specifically warlock class, visit my Youtube Channel for nice inside beta videos.
http://www.youtube.com/VisitorCz

#27 Kelarm

Kelarm
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2922

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:14 AM

YOU are the dumb one here rofl. Pretty much all healers are getting defensive dispells, it would be WAY to op, healers would love to bring warlocks just because they're the only DPS class that can dispell AND counter-spell with the same pet. Now stop crying, the nerf isn't gonna make you warlocks shit or anything and YES this change is needed in Cata, EVEN if warlocks are OP now.

"Did he succeed"? The man has never succeeded in his life, get over it. Just because he doesn't "succeed" doesn't mean this shouldn't go live because some random shit warlock who can't get glad range with LSD has something to say about it.

Lol you are funny, I'll give you that. Kind of a bitch though, especially since warlocks are apparently grossly underpowered in beta atm.

Official Blizzard Quote:

Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.

Finally, I understand why pvp in this game is so bad.

#28 Leexyo

Leexyo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:16 AM

Well bro thanks for you input. However you are simply not qualified to have your opinion mean anything regarding warlocks. I leveled a paladin once to 80 as ret, and I can honestly say that it in no way makes me qualified to pretent like i know shit about them. good try though.

smasht.

#29 Barashade

Barashade
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravenholdt
  • Misery
  • RBG: 2426

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:19 AM

Who cares what pet we use, they still get one shoted in starting seasons.

#30 ragzdog

ragzdog
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • RBG: 2667

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:30 AM

So wait, you want pet respawn on demand? Oke I want kidney removed from CD. Cloak aswell while we're at it.

YOU are the dumb one here rofl. Pretty much all healers are getting defensive dispells, it would be WAY to op, healers would love to bring warlocks just because they're the only DPS class that can dispell AND counter-spell with the same pet. Now stop crying, the nerf isn't gonna make you warlocks shit or anything and YES this change is needed in Cata, EVEN if warlocks are OP now.

"Did he succeed"? The man has never succeeded in his life, get over it. Just because he doesn't "succeed" doesn't mean this shouldn't go live because some random shit warlock who can't get glad range with LSD has something to say about it.

ffs it's even more retarded with context. Really, stop posting.

Not to say I support some of these mongoloid arguments, but you're just being a special gem atm.
Posted Image

#31 Remains

Remains
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:33 AM

Fuck you guys, SINGE MAGIC OWNS

LOLOLOLOL

That is so awesome... Too bad it's gone next build :(

#32 ragzdog

ragzdog
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • RBG: 2667

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:37 AM

rofl how did i miss that video that's amazing.
Posted Image

#33 blackjack11

blackjack11
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Jaedenar
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:18 AM

And how no one of you even gets to comprehend the idea behind other healers having dispel in cata is beyond me. What you are asking about is ultimately a double / triple defensive dispel in every warlock comp. Get real

Edit: Also you will be the only class that will be able to cover CC properly not to mention that you are already mages who dont essentially need to cast and have unlimited mana. Thats not a whine post , Its be reasonable post. You cant have it all , deal with it.

#34 Varnius

Varnius
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • RBG: 2379

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:39 AM

I'm not sure what you hope to accomplish by coming to the warlock forums and complaining about how we're not thrilled with changes to our class... but it's probably not anything useful.

And obviously, we're of two minds about whether the changes are good or bad, so how about you let us sort this one out, and we'll release a bulletin when we've agreed on whether it sucks or not.

#35 ilybrah

ilybrah
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:41 AM

if they want us to use our pets for different situations then they need to provide a reliable way for us to change them in a quick manner.

yes plz

A full set of dots + a felhunter on my hpal requires me to divine light spam to stay alive, without the lock hitting me with drain life or drain soul at all.

SO ya, i was a hpally s9, and it was by far my favorite season ever in wow. Thanks for your OPINIONS tho on whether the season sucked or not. L2P, have a nice day!

#36 cwantom

cwantom
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:19 AM

Makes kinda sense as they are changing the dispel system across the board.

The higher manacost for the healers to dispel should mean that they change the felhunter dispel.

Even though you dont use your offensive dispel that often it makes sense to change it so you have to choose between imp and felhunter.
Posted Image

#37 oogleboogle

oogleboogle
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:24 AM

or- having a defensive dispel, increases health and an escape tool.

Erm, what escape tool is the imp getting?

#38 Loreen

Loreen
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:27 AM

THIS, also I've already made a bunch of posts on the beta forums about it because it's truly horrific at the moment.

newbies like to see different qt demons so they can play around more :))))))

and blizz goes like $_$

#39 crs

crs
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Frost
  • LocationSweden

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:33 AM

use imp with a shaman since they have all the interupts you need, then you can shut down a caster completely and still dispel your teammates / healer.

• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:51 AM

use imp with a shaman since they have all the interupts you need, then you can shut down a caster completely and still dispel your teammates / healer.

cool man problem solved ill only pair up with shamans. did you consider that logic in your head before you wrote it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<