Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-27 at 00:16. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

[3v3] wtf am i doing wrong

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Zâfryna1296685143

Zâfryna1296685143
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ysondre
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:12 PM

My question is, what is your DK doing that they both get to cast into you all the time like this?

Exactly, this DK is Afk or what ?

Grip/strangulate/gnaw/kick/AMZ ????
Let me introduce myslef.
Spoiler

#22 Feralswipes

Feralswipes
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/2/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1659
  • 3v3: 2108
  • RBG: 2057

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:20 PM

is this a question thread or a cry thread?
+rep if i helped

#23 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:47 PM

My question is, what is your DK doing that they both get to cast into you all the time like this?

The point is, either ele/destro, ele/mage, mage/destro can global every time they successfully cast something.

DK is supposed to annoy them but a good mage/ele/destro ( even afflict but a bit less bursty) WILL be able to cast, even though hes getting kicked / stunned by the dk.

TSG shouldn't win against an equally skilled LSD but 99% of all LSDs are super retarded so it's quite easy to zerg the druid from start to finish.

#24 ferz

ferz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/2/1/1

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:42 PM

Neverplayed that setup but if you're dying to spellcleaves its because:

a) you're not switching sacred shield fast enough

B) vs destro/elemental you're not dispelling enough, as long as you have immolate+flame shock dispelled they won't do any damage.

c) vs frost mage/elemental as soon as they switch on you, see if you can get a freedom up, have a lot of cleansing/dispells.

d) vs shadowpriest/mage as soon as they switch on you see if you can get a freedom up, however do NOT dispell here, if you dispell the wrong debuff its BOOM [email protected] DIspell only if 100% safe behind the pillar with a decent HP pool.

e) vs destro/frost, freedom+spamm cleanse/dispells

f) UA/elemental, sacred shield self>shock>freedom> have priest dispell you AFTER he has pom/shield/renew/whatever up on you, if he gets UA dispelled you might get fucked. After UA is removed you can assist dispelling aswell to avoid more damage.

e) your DK should be able to grip///interrupt///pet stun _one_ of the casters (either of the 3 used on a good timing will save your ass).

f) you're not using cooldowns right if you're getting shat upon, trinket right spells, auramastery before silences land etc.

Basically yeah, you counter most spellcleaves by switching sacred shield instantly, freedoming and SPAMM dispelling. Most teams damage goes shot to shit if you have everything cleansed off (unless ofcourse if its a SP team///UA lock). Keep in mind that Sacred Cleansing is currently "bugged" so a lot of spells get fully resisted (for example Frostbolt, theorethically it should only be the slow or some other debuff getting resisted, however Frostbolts get FULL damage resists aswell)

Also note that the priest dispell removes TWO debuffs while your removes one, so the Priest should be bashing that dispell button (ofcourse shield/heal but mainly dispelling since that gives you damage avoidance).

you want to spam dispel against shadow priest teams more than any other team lol...

#25 Raidspec

Raidspec
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/2/2/2/0
  • LocationYour house

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:44 PM

You should xfire record the videos u guys lose. and post them and we can help u better. well I cnt cause I suck but these guys can lol
Posted Image

#26 Demonfury

Demonfury
  • Junkies

Posted 07 August 2010 - 12:26 AM

Pretty much the key to winning as any double healer comp is to be a fag and pillar hump all day, NEVER move more than a foot away from a pillar unless at least one of the casters on the other team is 100% oom or your War/DK/lock are owning the shit out of someone and they need to chase to kill them. If this does happen move quickly from one pillar to another(mount up if you can), don't sit in the open. Also don't be retarded and NEVER get double feared with your other healer. If you do get feared you other healer needs to INSTANTLY dispel you. If you are doing all these things perfectly you shouldn't get killed by spell cleaves unless you get hardcore RNGed.

#27 Chanimal

Chanimal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1603
  • 3v3: 2815
  • RBG: 1847

Posted 07 August 2010 - 01:04 AM

Pretty much the key to winning as any double healer comp is to be a fag and pillar hump all day, NEVER move more than a foot away from a pillar unless at least one of the casters on the other team is 100% oom or your War/DK/lock are owning the shit out of someone and they need to chase to kill them. If this does happen move quickly from one pillar to another(mount up if you can), don't sit in the open. Also don't be retarded and NEVER get double feared with your other healer. If you do get feared you other healer needs to INSTANTLY dispel you. If you are doing all these things perfectly you shouldn't get killed by spell cleaves unless you get hardcore RNGed.

^.

i honestly dont know how you are getting owned so much, tell your priest to dispel faster. if hes dispelling asap, he WILL get everything off and nothing will ever stick on u, also wtf is ur dk doing?
twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

#28 Navariumx

Navariumx
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Skullcrusher
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Retribution
  • RBG: 1775
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:35 AM

Have your death knight peel and supress damage as much as possible.

Make a dispell macro for your priest. Use it. All the time! Fast dispells on your priest means he can shield you almost instantly, and vice-versa.

#29 qtlawl

qtlawl
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Nazjatar
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:45 AM

you really can't die in 6 seconds. Dunno really.

Can I come to your BG?

#30 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:00 AM

aoe fear into open, force bubble, repeat, ???, profit.

wizcleaves can be a pain if the random RNG instant fears are against you.
wat is dis game

#31 Corruptlol

Corruptlol
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Frostmane
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:53 AM

Cleanse yourself as much as you can for sacred cleansing.
If you get feared into the open and then they apply debuffs and burst you while your priest is in a Hex and can't trinket. You either need to trinket and or bubble.

Obv you can't let it happen again in 5 minutes.

1) Try to use pain sup b4 bubble, keep sacred cleansing up when possible.
2) Don't both trinket at the same time.
3) The shaman may clean ur buffs in the opener - Don't be afraid to reapply buffs you should have the mana. As you said the problem is you dying, not going OOM.
4) Go defensive when hexes are going out because you can't decurse.
6) Don't get double feared.
7) Never leave pillar(as paladin) unless you absolutely have to or have some organized offensive pressure lined up.

Never played the comp so I don't know what targets and stuff you guys would be hitting but yeah gl
:shaman:Corruptz
:paladin:Vivacity
:priest:Cjp
:deathknight:Boxofcereal

xfire: corruptlol

Formerly known as Pure

#32 Lootalot

Lootalot
  • Junkies

Posted 07 August 2010 - 11:09 AM

^.

i honestly dont know how you are getting owned so much, tell your priest to dispel faster. if hes dispelling asap, he WILL get everything off and nothing will ever stick on u, also wtf is ur dk doing?

My DK complains that I didn't mention him. It's my fault because I don't know much about DKs. Reason is that I was taking a break from wow from s5 to middle of s7 and never played with a decent DK. He says he would do all the stuff mentioned from you guys and he even walks to me for an AMZ if things get rough.

Perhaps one thing to add: Hex is 40 sec CD. He hexes disc priest nearly every CD. Following the trash buffing of our DK into a nova while chasing me hardcore. If i have to have a guess i'd say they reach me when hex still lasts 5 seconds. Iceblock or whatever this frostmage stun is called into a silence on me is sufficient to force a bubble.

I'm quite a bit afraid of showing a video of our failing because of all the trolling because of my bad ui (don't even have a UI addon..) and because of lol u suck why you're at 2500 lolol

#33 Corruptlol

Corruptlol
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Frostmane
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 07 August 2010 - 11:31 AM

You could try to delay hex cooldown by having dk pressure the shaman or let the priest know to play defensive for ~25 seconds so the shaman can only get a hex once every minute.
:shaman:Corruptz
:paladin:Vivacity
:priest:Cjp
:deathknight:Boxofcereal

xfire: corruptlol

Formerly known as Pure

#34 Harmann

Harmann
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Azjol-Nerub
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:50 AM

aoe fear into open, force bubble, repeat, ???, profit.

wizcleaves can be a pain if the random RNG instant fears are against you.

Basically this. All it takes is an extremely skillful Fear path. You can't 100% LoS smart wizards as they can just triangulate on you, stack more debuffs than you can Cleanse and get you.

That having been said it's usually counterable. DK and Priest need to be saving their cooldowns against Wiz Cleaves for when your Paladin gets a bad Fear path or caught in the open somehow.

Priest can probably just play the fuckin game out in the open and spam Mana Burns every possible global to neuter their pressure...Priests are way more durable than Pals when it comes to Wizards' damage.

Every single loss on my 3s is from the Priest failing at SW:Ding a Sheep while I get blown up without enough Dispels, a PW:S or a DK cooldown going out to save me.

It's literally this simple for Wizards vs Boring Cleave:
1) Triangulate on Paladin
2) Fear him into the open
3) Hex Priest, Sheep/Cyclone DK, go to town on Pala
4) If this fails, Fear Pala again and swap to DK or Priest
5) Triangulate on Paladin

I'm not sure how LSD ever loses to Boring. If you have a brain, you should win...Mage teams have lower odds as a Mage is WAY more susceptible to being sat on by a DK and way more susceptible to Mana Burn.

It's a matter of outlasting the Boring Cleave cooldowns and waiting until RNG wins you the game...either in terms of a skillful Fear path or skillful crit rolls to get a gib. Mage teams are on a shorter fuse until they auto lose from mana or the Mage dying to the DK.

LSD can basically keep a game going vs Boring Cleave forever long as their DPS is high enough.

#35 Aekl

Aekl
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Stormrage
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/0/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1911
  • 3v3: 2645
  • RBG: 2535

Posted 14 August 2010 - 03:17 AM

;o