#1 [email protected]

[email protected]
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Nazjatar
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 03 August 2010 - 04:17 AM

I've been looking the changes the DK will undergo in cataclysm, and the new abilities and changes being added.  I think the new pvp spec may depend on how the rotation will incorporate necrotic strike, so my best guess is frost will be the new PvP spec.  2h will seem viable in frost and I think plague strike can be replaced by necrotic strike since frost doesn't really rely on disease dmg.

I'm worried about frost though because the unholy Dk can really stick on a target, or at least dmg it via deathcoil, 20% movement speed increase, desecrate, and of course free chains of ice because of unused frost runes.  Chilblains doesn't seem to work with chains of ice, so the DK has to either pick chains of ice which can be dispelled, or icy touch for 50% speed reduction which is nowhere near as immediate as the 95% chains of ice.

If anyone has access to the BETA, please give me your input on the future of DK pvp.  I like DK pvp now, just because of the DK's survivability and overall dmg.  I would not mind being unable to kill paladins and resto druids if i keep the same Dk game Play.:o

#2 Xonkk

Xonkk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Ysera
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 03 August 2010 - 04:30 AM

most specs you could make now will most certainly change alot. They still have a lot of work to do for most classes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<