#242 Gammer

Gammer
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:44 PM

Picked up my xbox and threw it at the wall. A couple things broke.

#243 Gammer

Gammer
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:50 PM

Honesty said:

that guy is playing a physical sport so he physically lets his emotions out, when a guy on the comp smashes something like a nerd people just go "wtf retard".

also a pro tennis player gets money, some random wow player doesn't? tennis guy rages over not winning money while wow players are just some kids addicted to a game

Completely retarded, I hope to god that you are a female so your ignorance can be explained.

#244 Benlax

Benlax
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Shattered Halls
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 15 October 2010 - 10:28 PM

Gammer said:

Completely retarded, I hope to god that you are a female so your ignorance can be explained.

not possible

computers aren't in kitchens

#245 12shadow12

12shadow12
  • Junkies

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:28 PM

yea what he said

#246 Ohr

Ohr
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:34 AM

Just remembered. Destroyed my (extreemely rare, cheap and good) MS Standard 1.1 mouse that was godlike for fps games cause of bad connection (shitty usb wire). Now I'm stuck with this crap MS Explorer 4. Fuckin hate the mousewheel + lag on mouse itself.

#247 Brockobama

Brockobama
  • Junkies

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:25 PM

My girlfriends nose.

J/K

Broke my screen once.

#248 opis

opis
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Hellscream
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:31 PM

i roll another one

edit: and i laugh when somethings like my sig used to happen :D like "ffffffffffffhahahaha"
Posted Image

#249 Borcat

Borcat
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:54 PM

Poobandit said:

edit: ive hit the wrist area of the razer arctosa keyboard a few times in frustration when something stupid happens. fortunately that bit is like unbreakable :D

^ This

I got the exact same keyboard and I agree so much, im always hitting the wrist area and it never breakes :)
My mage friend on skype: Why are they ruining wow!? Druids are impossible to kill, wotlk was totallt perfect!

#250 Pathcutter

Pathcutter

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:48 PM

I had gotten pissed off when carrying a rogue to 1800 on my mage for gold. The kid was so terrible he wouldn't even cloak against hpally/boomkin and we would lose. He wouldn't pop cd's. I don't even know how he leveled to 80. I had to 2v1 almost every match.

Anyway one game I just couldn't take it anymore (vs hpal/boomkin) I stood up, slammed my fist down on my keyboard, broke off like half of the letters, and then the little slidey-part that the keyboard sits on ripped out of the bottom of my entertainment center with the screws still in it.

I then preceded to punch a hole in the wall next to me, then I went upstairs and threw some shit around and punched more stuff. I used to nerd rage about things; now I just smoke weed and laugh at how unbalanced the game is.

Rathex said:

if this is 2.6k quality, then im either trying too hard or over-interpreting my skill level

#251 Knaittiz

Knaittiz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-The Venture Co
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/2/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1413
  • 3v3: 2189
  • RBG: 1535

Posted 12 December 2010 - 03:08 PM

:D
i play dk, lock, warr, sp and whine on aj about every other class

#252 Haunting91

Haunting91
  • Junkies

Posted 12 December 2010 - 03:46 PM

Pathcutter said:

I had gotten pissed off when carrying a rogue to 1800 on my mage for gold. The kid was so terrible he wouldn't even cloak against hpally/boomkin and we would lose. He wouldn't pop cd's. I don't even know how he leveled to 80. I had to 2v1 almost every match.

Anyway one game I just couldn't take it anymore (vs hpal/boomkin) I stood up, slammed my fist down on my keyboard, broke off like half of the letters, and then the little slidey-part that the keyboard sits on ripped out of the bottom of my entertainment center with the screws still in it.

I then preceded to punch a hole in the wall next to me, then I went upstairs and threw some shit around and punched more stuff. I used to nerd rage about things; now I just smoke weed and laugh at how unbalanced the game is.

Go see a pscychologis. Thats just insane

#253 opis

opis
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Hellscream
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 12 December 2010 - 04:27 PM

Haunting91 said:

yea man! a rogue that doesn cloak? wtf bro! unpossibel!
Posted Image

#254 Pathcutter

Pathcutter

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:18 PM

Haunting91 said:

That would be something you go to anger management for, not a psychologis"t". SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU KNOW.

Rathex said:

if this is 2.6k quality, then im either trying too hard or over-interpreting my skill level

#255 Haunting91

Haunting91
  • Junkies

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:34 PM

Pathcutter said:

That would be something you go to anger management for, not a psychologis"t". SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU KNOW.

Omg, what a great comeback!! Shows how much you know, because I forgot the "T". Anyways, I cannot feel offended by someone like you who nerdrages over a game and break things at home. Imagine having a knife around you, you would kill anyone then. FREAK!

#256 Supastarpowa

Supastarpowa

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:49 PM

Haunting91 said:

Omg, what a great comeback!! Shows how much you know, because I forgot the "T". Anyways, I cannot feel offended by someone like you who nerdrages over a game and break things at home. Imagine having a knife around you, you would kill anyone then. FREAK!

umadbro?

View PostMihMa, on 06 August 2011 - 07:55 PM, said:

After 10 min of shit music:
- Hey man, u lost. What's about it?
- Yo I made wrong house so robots cant laser strong enough so I lost
- And u dude u won!
- YEAH MY ROBOTS I LEARN ULTRA LASERS FOR EM SO I WON!

repeat 20 times @ day. there is eu invitational.

#257 jmcqueen3

jmcqueen3
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Hellscream
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Fury

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:56 PM

Nothing even makes me raise my voice.
Hackpianist | Dojo | Pianist

#258 Baranor

Baranor
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • EU-Moonglade
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Windwalker 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 13 December 2010 - 04:04 AM

We played druid/hunter in s8, up to about 2.6k on Stormscale, we had a great run - until we repeatedly ran into this keyturning, backpeddling druid/warlock team at 2300ish. After a couple of games, my mouse wheel stopped being functional anymore. :(

I rage quit a bit but I try my best not to damage anything and succeed, it just feels like if I do that I'll have the more reason to rage. :D

Oh, and sometimes I rage at my mouse randomly dying for no reason at all and start spamming it left and right, does that count? :p

#259 soberjkpnad

soberjkpnad

Posted 13 December 2010 - 04:14 AM

Nerd raging over selling PR is dumb, but one thing that made me kinda get upset was when I was carrying someone and they'd ask something like "why didn't you heal me more" or "oh man I had that interrupt you shouldn't got next and I wouldn't have died". Never really made me rage, but in most cases if you got one of those "never been glad[insert excuses] but God's gift to WoW players" I just give them their money back after a couple games.

Smoking pot really helps too, it's kind of like sports where you just revert to instinct(wrestling comes to mind) and just play; whatever happens, happens.
Posted Image

Things to contemplate:
Asking someone to do a blindfolded taste test of two different beverages but then have one of the cups be filled with bong water and Everclear.

A cleaning service ran by a bunch of trained ninjas who you can never see but cleaned the fuck out of your house all day, everyday.

Walking into a church in the middle of mass, dressed as Jesus, telling everyone you are back.

#260 Pathcutter

Pathcutter

Posted 15 December 2010 - 06:22 AM

Haunting91 said:

Woah. Calm down bro. We're all friends here.

Rathex said:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<