#261 Nevermynd

Nevermynd
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 15 December 2010 - 06:38 AM

Nerd raging over selling PR is dumb, but one thing that made me kinda get upset was when I was carrying someone and they'd ask something like "why didn't you heal me more" or "oh man I had that interrupt you shouldn't got next and I wouldn't have died". Never really made me rage, but in most cases if you got one of those "never been glad[insert excuses] but God's gift to WoW players" I just give them their money back after a couple games.

Smoking pot really helps too, it's kind of like sports where you just revert to instinct(wrestling comes to mind) and just play; whatever happens, happens.

This.

"Yea breh couldnt get glad ever since bc cuz my partners suck, but imamazing"

I'd like those type of people shot by firing squad.

#262 Lequezalier

Lequezalier
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 15 December 2010 - 06:46 AM

I dont rage very often when playing wow, hit my keyboard once and broke spacebar thats pretty much it, playing pubs in hon makes me want to punch babies hto.

#263 Ghoruz

Ghoruz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:30 PM

I never rage, can get fucking annoyed by some things but never rage.

Or well, when I play with my irl buddy as rogue feral and he cyclones my kidney shot, hell breaks lose.
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.

#264 Flaria

Flaria
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Assassination
  • LocationMother Russia

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:39 PM

Never broke anything. I bite off my lips

#265 zowski

zowski
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 20 December 2010 - 04:00 PM

I raged yesterday for the first time in like 1 1/2 year,when I got stomped by dk and a warrior in 3vs3, nova resisted, they got on me, warrior started to bladestorm, dk AMS to avoid all possible magical peel/snare, my mage and lock "Awwwh fuck, you are dead", after that pain train ended i ate a strang and a couple of necro strikes and they left me with 5% fully debuffed and went for the mage, i died to debuffs. Rofl. I wanted to kill a baby that die

#266 Geebs

Geebs
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 23 December 2010 - 11:32 PM

I used to buy keyboards in pairs because I went through them like boxershorts. This was during my pubescent days in early vanilla - haven't broken anything for a long time. I just usually scream and shout.

#267 Jacklin

Jacklin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 25 December 2010 - 03:40 AM

After this thread, I don't even think I can call my frustration "raging" anymore :DDDDDdddddd
I haven't failed. I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

#268 Magedeth

Magedeth
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aerie Peak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:50 AM

Grinding my way to glad as mage/rogue back in S6 with everyone and their grandmas playing DK/paladin.
Facing 7 different DK/paladin teams out of 10 games (the rest 3 were DK/druid or smin as gay), broke a couple of those cheap fatality headsets.

Protip: buy shit so expensive that you don't dare to fuck it up.
Never once even thought of violating my precious Megalodons.

#269 lucrativex

lucrativex
  • Junkies

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:56 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#270 Barisizzle

Barisizzle

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:16 AM

my legs often feel like they are about to explode when i get angry
A wise man once told me...

#271 Magedeth

Magedeth
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aerie Peak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:59 PM

Ironic enough I just ragequit-unsub-uninstalled... again.

Edited by Magedeth, 08 February 2011 - 06:44 PM.

#272 Yarik

Yarik
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2280

Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:55 AM

Best Topic since the paint rage thread.

#273 hustla

hustla
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Balance 0/1/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 1679

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:36 AM

playing a resto druid s5.

#274 Saracens

Saracens
  • Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Enhancement 1/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1822
  • 3v3: 768
  • 5v5: 2079

Posted 15 March 2011 - 07:19 PM

When I was like 10 and playing Diablo1 some rogue held alt down and killed me without being hostile prompting me to drop all my items(a bug). I smacked my 26 inch LCD monitor as hard as I could. 11 years later that same LCD screen caught on fire while I was playing arena. It was the funniest thing the screen started to shrink and I was like WTF?!?! and it kept getting smaller and smaller and smaller... The game turned from a 2v2 into a 1v1 and the screen kept getting smaller and smaller until I couldn't see anything. At this time is was a 1v1 with me vs a warrior and I ended up killing him 1v1 without a monitor working and people in vent saying.. HES TO UR LEFT... NO RIGHT.

Yeah I am that hardcore I was breathing in noxious fumes from a melting LCD monitor to win an arena game. The screen catching on fire likely has nothing to do with hitting it but it makes a good story.

Edited by Saracens, 15 March 2011 - 07:24 PM.

Posted Image
Formerly Adori of Cho'gall.

#275 MihMa

MihMa
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:26 PM

Awesome thread lol.
Personally I have never broke smth. But I screamed so loud once. My mate said he was scared like shit :>

#276 riverashozz

riverashozz
  • Junkies
  • LocationLA 323 / SB county 805

Posted 20 March 2011 - 05:45 PM

Yelling a bunch of bad words because a i lost to a draenie and losing to other mages, and then listening to my dad yell shut the fuck up from across the house

disbanding over 5 teams safe for glad because i couldnt control my rage, tanking jordyos 3v3 team on purpose and getting it disbanded because i didnt like him(sry) my anger issues use to be bad :(

Breaking a headset because it was down to me vs a rogue both under 3% rogues cheat death is done i shoot an icelance but i cant cos im dead... the priest left arena and did the gay ass split 1 second shadow word death while he was dead cos he left arena(this was in BC)

Edited by riverashozz, 20 March 2011 - 05:49 PM.

thug for life

#277 Deathsmoke

Deathsmoke
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:47 AM

well back in tbc i had a wireless mouse from microsoft. Its life ended in the wall. anyway i was going to buy new one. but i never had that rages anymore.

Later in late tbc and begin of wotlk i had few stages of frustration:1st stage i start to speak really low very rude words over and over again. every time i die or getting chainz of ice spam(most annoying thing ever). 2nd stage was i shout out like "screw this all" then delete character unsubscribe and delete wow. did it like 3 or 4 times xD.

and now when i get pissed off, i just say to whoever i play with: "lets play tomorrow today is really going bad and so on" since if you got bad mood and everything you will probably fail alot.

thats the story =)

#278 Tonix_

Tonix_
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Thrall
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.
  • RBG: 1148

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:29 AM

I just feel myself starting to rage and I just tell my partners I am done, and just walk away. In about 5 minutes you will feel better and maybe even get a chuckle out of the boomkin that spammed moonfire at you from 90% to dead.

#279 Wayke

Wayke
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Arms
  • LocationSpokane Valley, WA

Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:14 PM

worst rage I had while playin a video game would have to be when I was playin for immortals( h3 semi pro team ) we were playin online tourny and if we placed high enough we woulda gotten full sponsorship to mlg vegas 2008 anyways we lost because of some online warriors that jacked host! I got this urge to throw somethin and all I had was my controller in hand so as I threw it and it bounced off the wall the battery pack popped off and slapped me in the face:( thus I raged EVEN HARDER, moral of the story is raging causes more rage which leads to death of someone or something.

Edited by Wayke, 15 April 2011 - 03:19 PM.

You might be better than me, but I know you've thought about me in the gnewd!

#280 Burleylol

Burleylol
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • RBG: 2107

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:32 AM

My Priest from my old RMP threw a spoon at his brand new 26" HD monitor after a beast cleave trained him down last season...

Edited by Burley, 21 April 2011 - 02:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<