Photo

Rank 1 Frostbolt in cataclysm

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#121 Buglamp

Buglamp

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:07 PM

That would've been retarded.:D Mages needs some fixes on all the novas popping out of their ass imo.

Yeah and druids need some fixes on all the snare removal and CC immunities...

#122 Whatadoozey

Whatadoozey
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shadow Council
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:11 PM

Arena is alright but let's be honest melee are completely ruining it right now with how OP they are, rather just do BGs where it's more balanced with not so much LoS.

quoting to be cool

so many big deals in this thread

I feel like I'm shopping at walmart

Posted Image

#123 Gnomer

Gnomer
  • Premium
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Balance
  • RBG: 2404
  • LocationSomewhere up North

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:47 PM

Yeah and druids need some fixes on all the snare removal and CC immunities...

Resto druids maybe yeah. Although resto druids are pretty balanced (non-broken) at this rate, mages are not. (I don't mean OP, just broken)
Posted Image
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbh5l0b2-0o

#124 Baterz

Baterz
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:10 PM

Blizzard really should start making trash debuff spells [1-1.5 second casts spells with some sort of magical debuff, with the main purpse in mind being trash debuffing], or I guess just a ranged trash spell for mages, seeing as everyone else has some sort of dispel protection.
Sure, mages have winter's chill and all that, but really now R1 frostbolt was pretty pro for mages and, more importantly, could be used by all specs.

I'd hate to say "raise the skillcap", seeing as this is one of the most misused phrases on these or any arena/pvp forums, but everyone seems to say that "dispels costing more mana will fix it", however im definitely not sold on that, as is a large portion of the community.

On a side note, I always thought it was funny that most of the best/smartest mechanics in arena and pvp arent even developed on purpose by blizzard, but by necessity (mostly by accident..lol) through the player base.

But dont listen to people on AJ blizz, we dont know anything about this game :rolleyes:

#125 Loreen

Loreen
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:26 PM

it honestly is :(

MAGE CLASS HERO HAS SPOKEN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users