#41 klanksterr

klanksterr
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Nesingwary
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:49 AM

Oh, and One With Nature (T1 BM talent)... is it just me, or do those 5 talent points translate into 2% increase focus regeneration?

(Fox is 20% increased focus regeneration.... talent increases that by 10% to 22%? Hopefully I'm wrong.)

1.2 * 1.1 = 1.32

#42 metzia

metzia
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:05 AM

rofl at male worgen /flirts

Anyway 2.5 second aimed shot sounds quite decent as MM at least when combined with 3min rapid fire and improved steady shot talent giving haste as well as the master marksman buff giving a free, instant aimed shot once enough steady shots are stacked.
Will stacking haste on gear still increase focus generation?
BM will have more pet abilities such as new instant kill command and focus fire to use besides steady/arcane spam.

# Resistance is Futile (Talent T8 MM) When your marked target attempts to run, flee or move, you have a 4%/8%/12% chance to cause your next Kill Command within 8 sec to critically hit on them. OLD: 10%/20%/30%, Steady Shot or Cobra Shot

I'm also not too sure about the changed resistance is futile talent, as i think kill command will cost 40-50 focus depending on if u get the bm talent so I'm not rly sure how frequently it can be used in arena as mm...
Also <3 15% heal every chimera shot -widow venom^^ hope the ms won't be dispellable.

#43 Riezel

Riezel
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shadowsong
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:47 AM

Post Haste (Talent T9) Reduces the cooldown of your Rapid Fire by 1m/1m, and your movement speed is increased by 15%/30% for 4 sec after you use Disengage.

Finally a well needed kiting boost.
"That is not a drug. It’s a leaf."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

been pwning newbs since nineteenninetynine

[19:49:52] [W From] [P]: trying to fix my net. had my ethernet cable guided over roof into my window only place u cud put it. an effing seagull was eating the wire lol. had to buy a wireless card and im laggy sometimes =/

#44 Granter

Granter
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:02 AM

Increase your critical strike chanse with aimed shots on targets with above 90% health

Nice opener

tho a interesting thing

mult shot wont have a CD wich means that we are going to be able to use both multi shot and aimed shot together. Sounds like an interesting AE damage increase in pvp. i mean atm a warrior/dk/warlock can deal like 200k above us even tho we deal the damage single target damage.

#45 metzia

metzia
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:06 AM

Increase your critical strike chanse with aimed shots on targets with above 90% health

Nice opener

tho a interesting thing

mult shot wont have a CD wich means that we are going to be able to use both multi shot and aimed shot together. Sounds like an interesting AE damage increase in pvp. i mean atm a warrior/dk/warlock can deal like 200k above us even tho we deal the damage single target damage.

Yes but it costs 60 focus and only does 50% wep dmg after aoe nerfs...

#46 Levidian

Levidian
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:14 PM

First of all I just want to say that I really hope they remove our deadzone. If Aimed shot is going back to 3 second cast then BM hunters are only going to be able to Autoshot and Arcane shot while being focused by a melee (If thats the target they are dpsing), survival hunters same thing, explosive shot and autoshot...

Autoshot ont he move is fantastic, and we won't be focus starved in PVP, but my issue stems from melee trains and not being able to do much damage wise when 2 of our attacks we have to cast like mages.

It's about time they did away with teh deadzone. Losing Aimed Shot on the move is huge and painful, Dalaran, Nagrand, ROL, Blades Edge anyone?

If we are not going to be able to instant cast one of our hard hitting shots anymore, the DZ has to go. Plain and simple

Full agreement.

On top of that DZ removal makes the class MUCH MUCH easier to balance from a development standpoint.
Top 1000 user club: #562
Armchair Blogger - 04/20/2010
http://wowriot.gamer...Reality-Collide

#47 Levidian

Levidian
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:24 PM

Post Haste (Talent T9) Reduces the cooldown of your Rapid Fire by 1m/1m, and your movement speed is increased by 15%/30% for 4 sec after you use Disengage.
* Survival
o Mirrored Blades (Talent T9) When attacked by a spell while in Deterrence, you have a 50%/100% chance to reflect it back at the attacker.

Both of those looks insanely fun

#48 Levidian

Levidian
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:27 PM

Yes but it costs 60 focus and only does 50% wep dmg after aoe nerfs...

AE nerfs affect multi shot???

Mutli does look like an interesting shot where you might pump a few off when people are crowded to optimize damage output considering mana is supposed to be much more finite than it is now and casting spells will actually have an impact.

#49 Dravern

Dravern
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2062
  • 3v3: 2270
  • RBG: 1675

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:32 PM

rofl at male worgen /flirts

Anyway 2.5 second aimed shot sounds quite decent as MM at least when combined with 3min rapid fire and improved steady shot talent giving haste as well as the master marksman buff giving a free, instant aimed shot once enough steady shots are stacked.
Will stacking haste on gear still increase focus generation?
BM will have more pet abilities such as new instant kill command and focus fire to use besides steady/arcane spam.

# Resistance is Futile (Talent T8 MM) When your marked target attempts to run, flee or move, you have a 4%/8%/12% chance to cause your next Kill Command within 8 sec to critically hit on them. OLD: 10%/20%/30%, Steady Shot or Cobra Shot

I'm also not too sure about the changed resistance is futile talent, as i think kill command will cost 40-50 focus depending on if u get the bm talent so I'm not rly sure how frequently it can be used in arena as mm...
Also <3 15% heal every chimera shot -widow venom^^ hope the ms won't be dispellable.

Resistance is futile sounds crap now, old was much better :(

#50 Levidian

Levidian
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:33 PM

Is it even going to work at all in PVP?

Will it resets the % chance every time someone stops and then moves again?

#51 cwantom

cwantom
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:44 PM

only me who like Rhumba? :D

the name that is
Posted Image

#52 metzia

metzia
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:48 PM

AE nerfs affect multi shot???

Mutli does look like an interesting shot where you might pump a few off when people are crowded to optimize damage output considering mana is supposed to be much more finite than it is now and casting spells will actually have an impact.

i mean they appear to have nerfed most ae abilities for cata cause of less dependence on ae in raiding. Like whirlwind got changed to 50% dmg as well for instance.

#53 Levidian

Levidian
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:11 PM

i mean they appear to have nerfed most ae abilities for cata cause of less dependence on ae in raiding. Like whirlwind got changed to 50% dmg as well for instance.

I see well if WW did that would make sense that multi did I guess

#54 zewaz

zewaz
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:34 PM

As seen from Sockersot's stream,

1)hunter's have 1sec GCD
2)aimed shot crits for ~30k (instance bosses)

etc :P

btw, shadow priest's orbs are OP :/

#55 Pandamcpanda

Pandamcpanda

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:47 PM

So heres a stupid question, but since aimshot now has a huge cast time, what would a survival hunter even do? Every time you get lnl you should have focus coming out of your ass. Basically we will be tranq shot spaming and multishoting every time we get a lnl lol?

#56 Wrl

Wrl
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:19 PM

I'm almost without a doubt going BM w/ HvWild and LnL for Cata.

The Focus generation should be insanely high and had no talents that rely on Steady or Cobra Shotting.

And a corehound should be able to solo someone down while I'm afk in the bathroom.

#57 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:29 PM

Yea it seems to be one of those talents designed for a different tree (a.k.a. BM). It appears that MM isn't meant to spec into it at all, at least in its current incarnation.

I sure as hell know that I'm not going to be wasting focus on Kill Command...
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#58 Wrl

Wrl
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:17 PM

Kill Command will be interesting. Will it work off of Hunter's Crit or Pet's Crit and it will it be effected by Pet damage modifiers?

It seems like either KC or Arcane Shot will be the standard BM abilities, but it won't be BOTH, as one will always be better than the other.

#59 Dravern

Dravern
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2062
  • 3v3: 2270
  • RBG: 1675

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:19 PM

Yea it seems to be one of those talents designed for a different tree (a.k.a. BM). It appears that MM isn't meant to spec into it at all, at least in its current incarnation.

I sure as hell know that I'm not going to be wasting focus on Kill Command...

yeah it's that, it seems like Bm tree coz why mm hunter want crit on their pets? :S

#60 Tammyaway

Tammyaway
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:09 PM

Multishot might suffer from the dmg reduction, but it still has two benefits: 1) aoe daze (as MM) 2) the first multishot costs 60 focus but the following one costs 30 (as MM and assuming you had atleast 1 crit with the first multishot, which is very likely and will become more and more likely as gear improves)

Being able to slow several people without c/d will be handy as a peel I bet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<