• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2062
  • 3v3: 2270
  • RBG: 1675

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:08 AM

Aimed shot won't give you the MS effect anymore.
We'll have venoms:
Widow venom: 25% MS+self heal with Chimera shot
Scorpid venom: 4% armor reduction (stacks to 3), disarms with Chimera shot
Viper venom: 30% cast time increase, mana burn with Chimera shot.

Goners: Scorpid sting, Viper sting
Remains: Serpent sting.

Aimed shot never gonna be used in a dps rotation except if you're MM PvE.
Steady shot only gonna be used by MM hunter since Cobra Shot can increase the duration of Serpent sting+venoms (Steady only increase venoms), but Chimera let the sting keep rolling.

Kill Command won't be worth to use as non-bm hunters.

3 venoms sounds a little stupid coz normally u want to apply MS all the time ?
We also have to see the dmg of aimed shot and if the skills justificates the 3 secs castings, atm im happy with changes :), soz about my poor english.

#22 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:09 AM

Hunter's Mark is great and all, and they're tying MM more strongly to it... but it's still got 0 dispel protection.

Sure we're not bound to poison stings any more (though it will be good DPS against priests and whatnot), but it seems worse to tie us to a magic buff.

Don't forget, all 4 healers will be able to dispel magic defensively in Cata...

--------

Oh, and One With Nature (T1 BM talent)... is it just me, or do those 5 talent points translate into 2% increase focus regeneration?

(Fox is 20% increased focus regeneration.... talent increases that by 10% to 22%? Hopefully I'm wrong.)
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#23 Myhra

Myhra
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:15 AM

First of all I just want to say that I really hope they remove our deadzone. If Aimed shot is going back to 3 second cast then BM hunters are only going to be able to Autoshot and Arcane shot while being focused by a melee (If thats the target they are dpsing), survival hunters same thing, explosive shot and autoshot...

Autoshot ont he move is fantastic, and we won't be focus starved in PVP, but my issue stems from melee trains and not being able to do much damage wise when 2 of our attacks we have to cast like mages.

It's about time they did away with teh deadzone. Losing Aimed Shot on the move is huge and painful, Dalaran, Nagrand, ROL, Blades Edge anyone?

If we are not going to be able to instant cast one of our hard hitting shots anymore, the DZ has to go. Plain and simple

Deadzone will remain probably.
BM hunters will use Kill Command as a focus dump if arcane shot is on cd. The whole tree gonna build around that ability, nearly.

What you should be worried about is applying ms and re-applying it and again. And again. No focus? Apply ms, because it's dispelled!!

SV hunters didn't really change much (from playstyle pov).

Trap Launcher, in the last build was triggering GCD also. It'll probably gonna change, but it still feels unnecessary when the main problem with traps is the mandatory Scatter shot which you have to use.

#24 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:15 AM

Yea the disarm sounds like it will be used even less than it is currently....

Mana burn... eh have to see. I think you could put Widow up on the kill target, then put Viper up on the healer, and keep Chimera Shotting the Healer but putting the rest of your damage into the Widow target? IDK.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#25 Dravern

Dravern
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:19 AM

Yea the disarm sounds like it will be used even less than it is currently....

Mana burn... eh have to see. I think you could put Widow up on the kill target, then put Viper up on the healer, and keep Chimera Shotting the Healer but putting the rest of your damage into the Widow target? IDK.

Yeah but think that maybe chimera shot will do important dmg and in pvp with ms up = +15% of our live back wich is much better than use viper venom on healer + chimera i think.

#26 Myhra

Myhra
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:19 AM

We also have to see the dmg of aimed shot and if the skills justificates the 3 secs castings, atm im happy with changes :), soz about my poor english.

On 1 target you can have only 1 venom up.

Well, scorpid venom is 99% for pve and 1%(for disarming) for pvp. Another stupid thing: Scorpid venom costs 30 focus, Chimera shot costs 50. Disarming a will take 80 focus (ridicoulus amount)+2 GCD.
With talents you can decrease venom to 15 and CS to 40 (55 still very high for UTILITY!!!).

You can also use Viper venom on a healer and Widow on your main target.

#27 Dravern

Dravern
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:25 AM

On 1 target you can have only 1 venom up.

Well, scorpid venom is 99% for pve and 1%(for disarming) for pvp. Another stupid thing: Scorpid venom costs 30 focus, Chimera shot costs 50. Disarming a will take 80 focus (ridicoulus amount)+2 GCD.
With talents you can decrease venom to 15 and CS to 40 (55 still very high for UTILITY!!!).

You can also use Viper venom on a healer and Widow on your main target.

all the venoms cost 30 focus?

#28 Myhra

Myhra
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:27 AM

Yes. MM talent can take it down to 15 (2 pointer)

#29 Dravern

Dravern
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:28 AM

Yes. MM talent can take it down to 15 (2 pointer)

im feeling happy coz i though changes will be worse than that, i want to see ingame camu. skill and lets see if blizz remove dz and we will have free cast coz 3 secs aimed is too much ;p.

#30 rcee

rcee
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:29 AM

From what I've read elsewhere, venoms aren't going to be "poisons" and all MS effects aren't dispellable.

#31 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

mend pet - 25 focus
concussive shot - no cooldown, 35 focus
tranq shot - 35 focus, no cooldown

These spells all seem way to expensive.

#32 Jonelol

Jonelol
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Scarlet Crusade
  • Reckoning

aspect of the fox.... sounds interesting!!!
Posted Image

#33 Dravern

Dravern
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:31 AM

From what I've read elsewhere, venoms aren't going to be "poisons" and all MS effects aren't dispellable.

yeah it seems like that, in pvp duration will be also 30 secs? or will be reduced?

Aspect of fox is awesome :o.

#34 Futon

Futon
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Nathrezim
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:42 AM

I've never even seen a fox in this game... wtf?

#35 zewaz

zewaz
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:33 AM

you are right. Venoms will not be poisons, at least widow venom won't be for 100%. because I have quoted this already multible times:

Official Blizzard Quote:

All equivalent debuffs" means if you have the debuff today, you will have it in Cataclysm, but at 20% healing received. To avoid further confusion, we are talking about Mortal Strike, Furious Strikes, Wound Poison, Aimed Shot, Permafrost and Improved Mind Blast.

We are also strongly considering having all of these effect cause the same debuff, called Mortal Wounds, which is a physical effect and therefore undispellable. This allows the behavior to be more consistent regardless of who is applying it and lets us consider things like how easy it should be to dispel poisons (since Mortal Wounds would not be affected).

Heals will be smaller and health pools will be larger in Cataclysm, so we don't expect Mortal Wounds to feel as mandatory as it does today, but this is clearly the kind of thing that will require a lot of playtesting and feedback.

Ok, this was announced while back when class previews were released. Some things have been changed,but the point remains. ALL MORATL EFFECTS will NOT BE DISPELLABLE - including widow venom. So according to this information i assume that scropid and viper venom are also not poisons? <-- can any1 with aplha acces confirm this about scorpid and viper?

and about that mark "dispell protetion". I would not worry about that. All the healers can yes dispell magic, but u all are not taking this in consideration that in cata dispells are VERY expensive and you can not spamm dispell anymore. A healer spamm dispelling will go probably oom in 30 sec. We'll have to wait and see :/

#36 Ragerlis

Ragerlis
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • RBG: 576

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:34 AM

At least the mortal strike venom cant be dispelled and have a 30 sec uptime, the others i dont know.

#37 Myhra

Myhra
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:14 AM

Maybe they won't be poisons in the live and undispellable, but in the last build of the alpha, they were. I was in the alpha.

#38 metzia

metzia
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:15 AM

http://wowleaks.com/...anges-t775.html
New build changes

* Beast Mastery
o Focus Fire (Talent T6) Consumes your Pets Frenzy effect, restoring 10 focus to your pet and increasing your ranged attack speed by 3% for each Frenzy stack consumed. Lasts for 15 sec. (OLD: This used Kill Command as the hook, now it's its own ability)
* Marksmanship
o Aimed Shot (Talent T3) 2.5 Second Cast - 824 to 918 damage. OLD: 3 Second Cast - 1036 to 1156 damage.
o Sic 'Em (Talent T4) When you critically hit with your Arcane Shot, Kill Command, Aimed Shot or Explosive Shot the focus cost of your Pet's next 2 basic attacks are reduced by 50%/100% for 12 sec.
o Dazzled Prey (Talent T7) Increases the damage done by your Steady Shot, Arcane Shot and Chimera Shot by 5% on dazed targets.
o Termination (Talent T8) Your Steady Shot and Cobra Shot abilities grant an additional 3/6 Focus while in Aspect of the Hawk on targets at or below 25% health.
o Resistance is Futile (Talent T8) When your marked target attempts to run, flee or move, you have a 4%/8%/12% chance to cause your next Kill Command within 8 sec to critically hit on them. OLD: 10%/20%/30%, Steady Shot or Cobra Shot
o Post Haste (Talent T9) Reduces the cooldown of your Rapid Fire by 1m/1m, and your movement speed is increased by 15%/30% for 4 sec after you use Disengage.
* Survival
o Mirrored Blades (Talent T9) When attacked by a spell while in Deterrence, you have a 50%/100% chance to reflect it back at the attacker.

Some awesome changes coming :D

tldr: spell reflect deterrence for SV
2.5 sec aimed shot
4sec mini sprint(30%) after disengage for MM

#39 klanksterr

klanksterr
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Nesingwary
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:41 AM

OMG POSTHASTE LOOKS AMAZING

Posthaste
Rank 2/2
Requires 40 points in Marksmanship Talents
Reduces the cooldown of your Rapid Fire by 2 min, and your movement speed is increased by 30% for 4 seconds after you use Disengage

#40 zewaz

zewaz
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:45 AM

Mirror blades & Post haste, GIEF!! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users