#1 ossx

ossx
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:46 AM

HOW DO I PLAY SPRIEST ROGUE as an spriest. i need some tips guise.

pretty much at the start when i played with my rogue they got on me, we lost all momentum and uhh we lost.

Spoiler
Spoiler

get at me

#2 libbielol

libbielol
  • Sciour
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:48 AM

ur sig is dumb

hawks rock, kid
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 ossx

ossx
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:23 AM

ur sig is dumb

hawks rock, kid

im a #1 hawks fan brah what up

sopel byfuglien and eager are gone </3

well ok idgaf about sopel but imma miss big buff and maybs eager

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=5320715

Spoiler
Spoiler

get at me

#4 Sappy

Sappy
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:04 AM

who is they, what setups are you having trouble with.

if you are that clueless as you are saying in the first post you basiclly have NO idea at all.
tell us specific problems or go on the priest forum and look for a guide.

#5 ossx

ossx
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:37 AM

who is they, what setups are you having trouble with.

if you are that clueless as you are saying in the first post you basiclly have NO idea at all.
tell us specific problems or go on the priest forum and look for a guide.

all of them... basic strats plox

Spoiler
Spoiler

get at me

#6 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:03 PM

spec disc instead, it's a lot easier.
wat is dis game

#7 duzevne

duzevne
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 25 June 2010 - 01:55 PM

You have no clue, are u saying disc/rogue is easier then sp/rogue? rly? :D Nice sarcasm lol
::priest::priest::priest::priest:There's people, and there's priests

#8 Sappy

Sappy
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:34 PM

stupid troll :D

#9 libbielol

libbielol
  • Sciour
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:34 AM

blow one thing up reset,

try to keep them of ur rogue as much as possible

against double dps teams, just try to mainly survive
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 Cika

Cika
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Ysondre
  • Stormstrike

Posted 29 June 2010 - 03:11 PM

Easy guide: for 2400+ MMR
RestoDruid/x - train x
HPaladin/x - train x
RShaman/x - train shaman
Disc/x - train Disc

Mirror - train spriest peel rogue, get in combat with rocketgloves.

Anyhealer/DK - lose
DoubleDPS - pretty easy as rogue/spriest is extremely durable. A good mage/spriest can be rough.

#11 chobi0ne

chobi0ne
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 29 June 2010 - 03:36 PM

RestoDruid/x - train x
HPaladin/x - train x
RShaman/x - train shaman
Disc/x - train Disc

Anyhealer/DK - lose
DoubleDPS - pretty easy as rogue/spriest is extremely durable. A good mage/spriest can be rough.

Silly.

#12 Cika

Cika
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Ysondre
  • Stormstrike

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:49 PM

Silly.

bad

#13 Guest_Skattefri_*

Guest_Skattefri_*

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:38 AM

bad

Approved, Silent speaks the truth.

#14 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:44 AM

im a #1 hawks fan brah what up

sopel byfuglien and eager are gone </3

well ok idgaf about sopel but imma miss big buff and maybs eager

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=5320715

buff doesnt have shit man, whatever team that got him is gonna pay way too much only to realize the only way that dude ever scored a goal was toews like banking it off his stick and in. toews #1

spriest rogue sap something dot the other thing zerg it down collect points

the opposite of this is true

#15 chobi0ne

chobi0ne
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 30 June 2010 - 05:01 AM

bad

Yeah? Look:

RestoDruid/x - train x
HPaladin/x - train x
RShaman/x - train shaman

Do it like this. Be bad.

Disc/x - train Disc

Do it like this and never peel rogue or switch. Be bad.

Never play "sapgame" and break saps with rocketgloves alldayeveryday. Be terribad.

Anyhealer/DK - lose

L2Play issues. Bad.

Mage/spriest is one of the easiest doubledps setups for rogue/sp. Bad again.

Srsly if u was r1 in s2 and glad in s3-s5 it doesnt mean u're good now. Stop confusing people with wrong information. If u don't know what you are talking about - just shut it and stop spreading wrong information.

#16 Cika

Cika
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Ysondre
  • Stormstrike

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:36 PM

Yeah? Look:

Do it like this. Be bad.

Do it like this and never peel rogue or switch. Be bad.

Never play "sapgame" and break saps with rocketgloves alldayeveryday. Be terribad.

L2Play issues. Bad.

Mage/spriest is one of the easiest doubledps setups for rogue/sp. Bad again.

Srsly if u was r1 in s2 and glad in s3-s5 it doesnt mean u're good now. Stop confusing people with wrong information. If u don't know what you are talking about - just shut it and stop spreading wrong information.

Jeez I type 1 word and you rage. My post implied the people reading had some common sense, obviously you would peel a rogue if the rogue is the x... peeling is implied.

Now.. I give the groundwork for some basic targeting ideas. No where in my post do I state I am amazing or "good". For some reason you seem bitter then I achieved arena success in prior seasons, you come in and bash my posts yet offer no insight as to the "proper" strategy.

I also was glad in s6 and s7 if you want to use that in your next rebuttal. And wrong information? Our team is top 50 in our bg with a 65% win rate starting from me having full furious gear 3 weeks ago... yeah dude apparently what I said doesn't win games.

"Oh yeah 2409 Sp/ROGUE? Well I'm 2600+ hah this kid is dumb bout to call out his post on AJ"

Pretty quick to call out people on AJ for someone whos highest rank in 7 seasons was Rival.
But "srsly" though, thanks for the input Rival Teea.

#17 Lawdyx

Lawdyx
  • Lawdy
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:40 PM

2 dots 5 cds afk

#18 Jrz

Jrz
  • Nragebanned
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:50 PM

Ossx

Blackrock
US-Bloodlust

Spec: 4/0/0

do you notice anything special ?? i dont think youre looking for strats against this shit, i think you will be more interested in having a spec

#19 Sappy

Sappy
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:29 PM

RestoDruid/x - train x
HPaladin/x - train x
RShaman/x - train shaman
Disc/x - train Disc

Anyhealer/DK - lose

fine, ill write then since fucking servers are broken.

as envenom:
restodruid/lock -> Zerg druid, using your cc on the lock. make sure you dont overlap stuff and that you dont blind into DR.

restodruid/warrior -> Zerg warrior with disarmfear/silence/fear on druid. if you didnt global warrior in that wait for dr and then blind(sap)fear/silence the druid with a new stunlock zerg on the warrior. remember to disarm before he shieldwalls.

Resto/rogue: Start on druid, disarmfear rogue's cheap to avoid kidney, blind rogue which he'll trinket. swap to rogue and global him with a silence on the druid. make sure you dont kidney druid and save it for the rogue. if the rogue sits the blind simply tunnel the druid down.

Hpala/UAlock, start on pala with doublefear on pet/lock, silence to avoid the fear while you run to him. blow bubble in opener, reset and try again. as the lock will probally trinket the fear blind him with the next go. other thing you can do after reset with an affli is going on them with sap/blind/fear/silence on the pala as he'll have blown his cd's. hard comp

Hpala/destro: same as ^ but always go for pala, you dont want a destro getting instant crap and netherprot screws you anyway.

Hpala/Warrior. Zerg warrior in opener with silence/disarmfear/fear on pala. if you cant global him in opener just stay alive till stuns are ready again and repeat. if pala has blown bubble/trinket in opener you can always swap to pala and fullblind the warrior. depends a bit on situation when to use what but its pretty straight forward.

Rshaman/lock: same as druid/lock, tunnel resto and use all cc/silences on lock to avoid the incomming cc.

Rshaman/rogue: Start on Rshaman, disarmfear rogue to avoid incomming kidney, blind rogue which he'll trinket, swap. if he doesnt trinket blind kill shaman.

Rshaman/warrior: Start on warrior with a sap on shaman, full zerg him same way as pala/warrior. if warrior trinkets early you can swap to shaman after a bit when kidney is ready again with a full blind on warrior.

Disc/rogue: sap war, start on priest with full dots + stun/silence to avoid painsup. disarmfear rogue's cheap to avoid kidney. blind rogue after to force his trinket. if you cant blow up the priest here simply change to the rogue with a full fear on priest followed by a vanish/sap.

Disc/mage: Zerg priest with all cc/silences crap going into the mage to avoid the sheeps. remember spam dispell rogue > all.

Spriest/mage: Tunnel the spriest, making sure you AVOID the cc they have as spriest. keep your rogue spamdispelled and make sure you kill the spriest before they kill your rogue. after that you can 1v1 or 2v1 the mage easily.

Spriest/rogue: Sapwar, then zerg spriest down. make sure your spriest knows how to survive a rogue and make him blow trinket. make sure you blind the rogue to either force trinket or a full blind(half acceptable as a life-saver, else not). disarm rogue if you run past him. just make sure their spriest cant dot up yours earlier, since whoever disperses first usually looses.

mage/rogue: Try sap the mage out of invis when they sap your priest, if you didnt succeed cheap the mage when hes about to shatter and vanish off, have your spriest 1v1 the mage untill the rogue pops, then both jump the rogue and put out all you can. dont forget rupture and or garrote. if you kill their rogue before they kill your rogue you can 2v1 or 1v1 if you die against the mage. a spriest wont loose a duel vs a mage really.

any other comps you meet often just tell here and ill write a new short guide.

REMEMBER being a spriest doesnt mean you need to do dmg all the time. shielding your rogue when he vanishes and spamdispelling rogue is the most important task you got. next to that make sure you always position yourself good so you can avoid cc.

#20 chobi0ne

chobi0ne
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:34 PM

"Oh yeah 2409 Sp/ROGUE? Well I'm 2600+ hah this kid is dumb bout to call out his post on AJ"

It's not like this. I just pointed that most of what you've said is wrong or not full. That's why it's wrong information.

Rival Teea

Ty for pointing it out, I guess it means everything for you?

It's sad that people will listen to a guy, who got blue/red emblems, even if he's saying wrong things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<