#1 Shieldman

Shieldman
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Bloodfeather
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 15 October 2007 - 01:15 PM

so I just got back from ptr and I got a chance to check out the new wate shield. Incase you don't know, its 0 mana to cast, gives 200 mana per globe, 3 globes, 1 minute duration and when the duration is over all the remaining globes give you 200 mana.

Personaly I LOVE this change. If you're not getting attacked, this spell will give you 600 mana/1 minute or 50 mana/5 seconds. Haven't got a chance to test this out yet due to the amazing high tech copying servers blizzard is operating that can copy at the amazing rate of 10 characters/5 years.

Anyone else had a chance to test the new water shield? post your thoughts

#2 Neko

Neko
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 15 October 2007 - 07:49 PM

I tested it, very nice change. Combined with the improved Mana spring. In theory 100mp5 total.

If WS get purged you won't get any mana back, but since WS is mana free, so still good.

#3 docks

docks
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 19 October 2007 - 06:33 PM

ive been doing alot of dueling on PTR and water shield is amazing for duels. It gives back enough mana that even if they are burning your mana to kill you (priest/hunter/lock) you will be able to gain enough back to keep yourself up indefinatley. Hunters and priests seem to be stymied by this atm as their strats relied on draining our mana before being able to take down resto shaman.

#4 Solie

Solie
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Terenas
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 30 October 2007 - 06:56 AM

love it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<