Photo

get fukd more xoLOS

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Demonfury

Demonfury
  • Junkies

Posted 17 June 2010 - 07:19 PM

Yeah he couldn't drop anything because he plays prot, meaning no MS. Paladins are like impossible for prot warriors to kill, everything else gets shit on(or did before the warbringer nerf). We got to like 2500 playing that comp whenever we were bored.

#22 Xolo

Xolo
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Perenolde
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 17 June 2010 - 07:34 PM

Nice try but he was MS that game. And lol @ you thinking prot warrior's don't rape warlocks.

#23 Demonfury

Demonfury
  • Junkies

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:10 PM

ROFL you really are a retard, Cingetorix has NEVER done arena as arms. He refuses to play anything but prot. And yeah a prot warrior does a shit ton of damage to a lock and can keep them from casting but a paladin healer can heal through the damage all day without MS, that was the reason we had to go on your paladin which obviously left you open to do whatever you wanted and we lost because of it. Loseing after 17 min of bashing on shit without MS still isn't as bad as a warrior bladestorming a retal and getting gibbed imo. All the times i've played pal/lock we never had a problem beating war/pal either.

#24 Insog

Insog
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 1148

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:48 PM

bring out your maces gentlemen and lets measure

#25 Xolo

Xolo
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Perenolde
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:02 PM

ROFL you really are a retard, Cingetorix has NEVER done arena as arms. He refuses to play anything but prot. And yeah a prot warrior does a shit ton of damage to a lock and can keep them from casting but a paladin healer can heal through the damage all day without MS, that was the reason we had to go on your paladin which obviously left you open to do whatever you wanted and we lost because of it. Loseing after 17 min of bashing on shit without MS still isn't as bad as a warrior bladestorming a retal and getting gibbed imo. All the times i've played pal/lock we never had a problem beating war/pal either.

Sorry keep lying if it makes you feel better about losing to an undergeared team that you counter. He was Arms that game. And after having fictian los my fears and juke my spelllocks for 20 minutes, I was having the time of my life as you just stood there in africa all game getting full spelllocked at obvious times again and again and again. I'm guessing if I had more than 2500 spellpower back then it probably would've been over in around 2 minutes, but I can speak from experience playing pally warrior that healing through affliction damage as a pally is a joke so it took a little longer. That's okay though, most pallies don't make it so easy for me to control them so I was having a lot of fun.

#26 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:17 AM

2's is serious business.

Posted Image
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#27 Ogcreamsicle

Ogcreamsicle
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1493
  • 3v3: 2800
  • RBG: 1804

Posted 20 August 2016 - 06:34 AM

rofl xolos was 100 times better than you floorboard. nice wind trade