Xolo
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Perenolde
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:09 AM

Nice dmg done :P

Maybe if lowpass hadn't gone oom in like 30 seconds somehow!

#3 Lowham

Lowham
  • Junkies

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:13 AM

All I hear is xoLOS being a fag

#4 Floorboard

Floorboard
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Holy 2/0/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 763

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:14 AM

who needs damage when you can outplay them with CC!

also compare gearZ

SERIOUS SHIT 2100 ALT WAR DRUID MIRRORS YA DIG
Posted Image
Posted Image

Spoiler

#5 Floorboard

Floorboard
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:22 AM

Nice dmg done :P

Maybe if lowpass hadn't gone oom in like 30 seconds somehow!

CLONED DA VATE

wtb arp!

*i can already tell youre better than ellene, DBW + maximum arp gems* LF new war for 3s
Posted Image
Posted Image

Spoiler

#6 Lowham

Lowham
  • Junkies

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:30 AM

HOLY FUCK I"m GOOD

#7 Xolo

Xolo
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Perenolde
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:30 AM

Arp is better than str no matter what gear you have against everything other than clothies not using an armor buff(which they almost always will have against a warrior) so you should just tell him to go arp anyway lol.

#8 phantom315

phantom315
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:43 AM

Arp is better than str no matter what gear you have against everything other than clothies not using an armor buff(which they almost always will have against a warrior) so you should just tell him to go arp anyway lol.

not when this BG cyclone invites witches and wizards from hogwarts to compete in the arena tournament
Posted Image

#9 Xolo

Xolo
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Perenolde
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:08 AM

not when this BG cyclone invites witches and wizards from hogwarts to compete in the arena tournament

Like I said tho, its still better vs clothies as long as they're using demon armor/frost armor/inner fire, which any clothy will against a warrior.

Str is only better if those buffs aren't up, and the only one that might not be is frost armor if you're playing warrior/caster/healer or something and the mage would rather use mage armor to protect against casters.

#10 phantom315

phantom315
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:17 AM

Like I said tho, its still better vs clothies as long as they're using demon armor/frost armor/inner fire, which any clothy will against a warrior.

Str is only better if those buffs aren't up, and the only one that might not be is frost armor if you're playing warrior/caster/healer or something and the mage would rather use mage armor to protect against casters.

ur telling me that 2k armor = 300 extra strength? idk bout that, im no class extraordinaire
Posted Image

#11 Floorboard

Floorboard
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:21 AM

its mainly good for 5s which we can barley Qzzzz
Posted Image
Posted Image

Spoiler

#12 Demonfury

Demonfury
  • Junkies

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:29 PM

I saw this and just had to say Rossi and I raped Xolos and his druid multiple times too the other day. One of the times he did a full bladestorm into a retal in the first 30 sec of the game and got dropped, it was priceless.

#13 Xolo

Xolo
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Perenolde
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:31 PM

I saw this and just had to say Rossi and I raped Xolos and his druid multiple times too the other day. One of the times he did a full bladestorm into a retal in the first 30 sec of the game and got dropped, it was priceless.

Oh man, you mean you and your pve hero warrior killed lowpass's 900 resil druid with 2500 sp?

Maybe I should go find the game where my warlock who was in blues/furious at the time beat you and cingetorix? Lol. It was funny cause that same day I ended up fighting fictianjr and explotivex and it was such a world of difference between you and fictian. Both games around 25 minutes long I probably landed around 2 spelllocks and 10 full fears on fictian, on you I landed around 50 full spelllocks and 90 full fears cause you're a mindless retard who just sits in the open all game.

Also I wish I could link the game last season where your double solace mancleave was vs my pally/druid/warrior double healer and you literally ran oom in the first 30 seconds of the match. I'm not sure how it's possible to run oom with 2 solaces against 1 warrior with no mana burns that quickly but you managed to do it.

EDIT: also, it's funny that the biggest thing you can brag about is beating my alt thats carrying someone else's extremely undergeared alt who's only played aobut 50 games total lol.

Guess it's cause you can't beat me in a real match :P

#14 Demonfury

Demonfury
  • Junkies

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:52 PM

ROFL ok the first game we raped your crappy geared druid but the second time you full bladestormed a retal like a complete retard and died...

As far as that man cleave team goes, Cingetorix is not a very good warrior and Hero and I carried him massivly. We went 5-1 with your crappy pal/druid/war team as well so what's your point?

I wasn't really bragging, I just thought it was funny running into you and demolishing you because you talk so much shit.

#15 Xolo

Xolo
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Perenolde
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:05 PM

ROFL ok the first game we raped your crappy geared druid but the second time you full bladestormed a retal like a complete retard and died...

As far as that man cleave team goes, Cingetorix is not a very good warrior and Hero and I carried him massivly. We went 5-1 with your crappy pal/druid/war team as well so what's your point?

I wasn't really bragging, I just thought it was funny running into you and demolishing you because you talk so much shit.

My point is that you literally managed to go oom with 2 solaces against 1 single warrior in 30 seconds. I just don't get it. I could equip 2 solaces and just spam holy light mindlessly for 30 seconds and I'd still have mana left. You're just on some whole other level of bad where you can do these impossible things.

Also, your mega geared main team beats my undergeared alt team. My other undergeared alt team beats your mega geared main team. Not only was my warlock in blues/furious when I raped you guys, but it's a fucking warlock healer vs warrior healer. Double rape. So which one is more embarrasing do you think?

#16 Xolo

Xolo
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Perenolde
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:10 PM

PS if you ever wanna setup games where I'm playing with an actual geared and experienced partner just LMK. I'd even be willing to stream so everybody could watch a bad pally get raped.

#17 Demonfury

Demonfury
  • Junkies

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:19 PM

We'll be queing 3s some time tonight most likely, come give us points.

#18 Xolo

Xolo
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Perenolde
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:39 PM

Posted Image

Idk how you managed to lose a matchup like this but lol.

Oh wait I know how you managed to lose it. It's cause you're probably the easiest pally to fear/spelllock I've ever played against. Maybe instead of tunneling health bars and the duration on your solace stacks, you could pay attention to the field :s

gso

#19 Waeweas

Waeweas
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Stormscale
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:40 PM

Posted Image

Idk how you managed to lose a matchup like this but lol.

Oh wait I know how you managed to lose it. It's cause you're probably the easiest pally to fear/spelllock I've ever played against. Maybe instead of tunneling health bars and the duration on your solace stacks, you could pay attention to the field :s

gso

Z-axis.
Posted Image

#20 Xolo

Xolo
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Perenolde
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:48 PM

Z-axis.

Kid didn't even come close to getting a single pet kill. He spent the first 10 minutes tunneling me but they were so awful that they just got kited and Cingetorix couldn't keyboard turn around fast enough when I'd get behind him, so eventually they just sat on my pally partner, and despite having 100% uptime on him and unlimited rage through dots, they couldn't even get him under 70%.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<