Photo

Lost Faith, too many problems with this spec(feral)

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#41 Naatzors

Naatzors
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Feral Combat
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:28 PM

Bad feral qqing that his class is bad i remember same QQ being made by dk's in s5.

are you really this stupid?

if i remember correctly Dk's where dominating a season

And if i remember yesterday correctly as wel there where hardly any ferals above 2.6k

#42 Gunnermaniac

Gunnermaniac

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:52 PM

lets see what we could roll instead containing a DK or rogue that is better. Let me think, hmmmm

:warrior::deathknight::paladin:

that was hard!

Kitty Cleave > TSG

#43 Madiator

Madiator
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Shadow 1/0/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2442

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:00 PM

4) Savage roar... seriously tranq shot and anesthetic.... lets just go ahead and take 30 percent dmg away from all the other dps every time tranq shot or anesthetic is used... see how well that would go over.

Sure do that, But in that case you need to give every class the 30% more damage finishing

#44 xanthom

xanthom
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Ghostlands
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:08 PM

A melee class that is a hybrid that has an instant cc and can spam shift to break out of snares.

Ya, you got me, you've trolled us all into thinking you're this fucking retarded. Now please stop.

oh why are people retarded like this? hurts me inside :(

feral gets deathcoil, healer gets blanket

feral is dead

good game, we lost in a global even though we outplayed them for 5 minutes
Posted Image

#45 leetsoss

leetsoss
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:10 PM

i completely agree with almost everything the druids have been saying on this thread. i respeced resto this season but am not enjoying it as much so im starting to gear my druid to play feral again even though it was very frustrating. try killing a paladin or any healer really while thy spam heals because you have no way to interupt it, and have no MS. thats not really the biggest deal to me though its just that we have no survivability and have to play like a little bitch if you want to live vs any good spell cleave or rogue/caster team

#46 Ferocious

Ferocious
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Arathor
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:32 PM

ye on the bright side we can run around pillars pretty fast

#47 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:44 PM

mage police all over the place today

you cant be feared for 15 seconds

7-9k maybe even 10k crits on ferocious bite

best peel in the came ( instant cyclone )

cant be snared

you are almost immune to everything .. why the hell does any feral complain? you dont need an interrupt you dont need any survival cooldowns.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#48 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:46 PM

oh why are people retarded like this? hurts me inside :(

feral gets deathcoil, healer gets blanket

feral is dead

good game, we lost in a global even though we outplayed them for 5 minutes

im confused are you talking about 2s? if so nobody really cares about 2s

if you are talking about 3s, is the 3rd person just brain dead and sitting there doing nothing?
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#49 xanthom

xanthom
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Ghostlands
  • Vindication

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:50 PM

im confused are you talking about 2s? if so nobody really cares about 2s

if you are talking about 3s, is the 3rd person just brain dead and sitting there doing nothing?

shadowfury, sheep, fear, root, cyclone, hoj etc...
Posted Image

#50 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:04 PM

shadowfury, sheep, fear, root, cyclone, hoj etc...

you're a shaman .. 4 out of 6 that you mentioned you can ground / shock .. i mean if you are a little slow on any of those then yeah you are damn right you are gonna lose.

and feral's rip through cloth .. no remorse ;]
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

#51 xanthom

xanthom
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Ghostlands
  • Vindication

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:11 PM

you're a shaman .. 4 out of 6 that you mentioned you can ground / shock .. i mean if you are a little slow on any of those then yeah you are damn right you are gonna lose.

and feral's rip through cloth .. no remorse ;]

what are you talking about?

im arguing for ferals need a defensive cooldown - cos we rape all feral teams as spellcleave (which is what im running)

its so easy to set up a cc on his partners and fx. coil him and global
Posted Image

#52 Amacovv

Amacovv
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Black Dragonflight
  • Stormstrike

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:22 PM

Bad feral qqing that his class is bad i remember same QQ being made by dk's in s5.

Did you just compare s5 dk to s8 feral?

How "bad" i am is irrelevant tot he issues of the spec.
:)

#53 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:42 PM

what are you talking about?

im arguing for ferals need a defensive cooldown - cos we rape all feral teams as spellcleave (which is what im running)

its so easy to set up a cc on his partners and fx. coil him and global

ferals dont need anymore defensive cooldowns .. if they sit in cat and continue to DPS you like a moron instead of going defensing going bear and hitting survival instincts while they realize HEY my healer and team are being CC'd maybe i should pull back then yeah .. they dont deserve to win. more defensive cooldowns wont save a bad player from getting shut down .. smart ferals know when its time to pull back and go alright i need to play defensive here since my team is being over whelmed by CC or else im going to die.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

#54 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:46 PM

I didn't read this whole thread but I think the one thing that would really help ferals more then anything else is more survilabilty in catform and undispellable barkskin.

Also giving ferals a 30yrd cyclone would be retarded. If you cant see the differance btwn a balance or resto druid casting cyclone and a feral procing one...

#55 xanthom

xanthom
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Ghostlands
  • Vindication

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:48 PM

ferals dont need anymore defensive cooldowns .. if they sit in cat and continue to DPS you like a moron instead of going defensing going bear and hitting survival instincts while they realize HEY my healer and team are being CC'd maybe i should pull back then yeah .. they dont deserve to win. more defensive cooldowns wont save a bad player from getting shut down .. smart ferals know when its time to pull back and go alright i need to play defensive here since my team is being over whelmed by CC or else im going to die.

while i agree that ferals do ridiculous amounts of damage to mages if you let them pawn on you mindlessly (read: good players wont), doesnt mean that you have to be ignorant about the fact that ferals get shit on by spellcleaves.

please, if you think ferals is balanced, give me a legitimate reason that theres only, as Miirkat pointed out, 2 ferals above 2700, and a dozen at 2600.
oh wait you couldnt, now please stop arguing for a lost cause - thank you
Posted Image

#56 Mrly

Mrly

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:51 PM

to be fair, there were 3 over 2700 until last night, we had a bad night of phd on valor.

#57 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:55 PM

while i agree that ferals do ridiculous amounts of damage to mages if you let them pawn on you mindlessly (read: good players wont), doesnt mean that you have to be ignorant about the fact that ferals get shit on by spellcleaves.

please, if you think ferals is balanced, give me a legitimate reason that theres only, as Miirkat pointed out, 2 ferals above 2700, and a dozen at 2600.
oh wait you couldnt, now please stop arguing for a lost cause - thank you

its easy .. some people dont like playing feral. just like hey arcane has the possibility of going 2700+ but i dont like playing it .. if i were a druid id choose boomkin over feral just for the pure fun of the spec .. just because a spec isnt played doesnt mean it isnt viable.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

#58 xanthom

xanthom
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Ghostlands
  • Vindication

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:03 PM

its easy .. some people dont like playing feral. just like hey arcane has the possibility of going 2700+ but i dont like playing it .. if i were a druid id choose boomkin over feral just for the pure fun of the spec .. just because a spec isnt played doesnt mean it isnt viable.

feral would be more popular if it was good - just like arcane would be more popular if it was better than frost.. just think back a few seasons, everyone was arcane back then.. doesnt have anything to do with what people like, its way more a question of what spec is the best

and sorry brett, 3 then :P
Posted Image

#59 nijuu

nijuu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:16 PM

If i would reroll on druid i would either play boomkin or restodruid, cause its more viable than a feral is at the moment. Ferals do decent damage, sure, but are victims when you face some sort of magical damage dealer.
And I'm sure that almost 90% of the teams on any bg that are higher than 2500 are wizzardcleaves, deal with it.

Feral would be #1 viable if there were any defensive cooldowns that protect us from taken that much magical damage - AMS/AMZ would be awesome :P

#60 Zybak

Zybak
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/0/1/2/.

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:23 PM

To me, the difficulty of playing this class is much more engaging and interesting than any other class I've played. Also, we're fucking OM NOM NOM animals on people's faces. I resent anything that's going to make our class "faceroll" or significantly easier so that masses flock to it.

brings back memories of when instant cyclone came out and the masses flocked to feral because it was the best thing ever. All of the feral heroes running around spamming shred and ferocious bite every 5 combo points, didn't use savage roar or multipliers. I wonder what happed to all of them, idk maybe they thought it was boring because it was so overpowered, because according to them it still is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<