Yes
  • Administrators
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationNew York

Posted 12 June 2010 - 06:15 AM

Guys, it's possible to do a lot better than the default ui or what I've come up with.

If you feel like you could use addons either use addons configured for yourself or don't use addons and configure your own positions, but using someone else's (mine) config is silly. I made it specifically for myself and it probably won't work for you since you're not used to playing with health bars at the bottom.

#62 qtxoxo

qtxoxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 12 June 2010 - 08:57 AM

Actually i have it working like that with SUF, but i like default lay out most
Posted Image

#63 cwantom

cwantom
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:58 AM

This macro simply scales, repositions and sets the alpha for a few frames.

Could you Screen shot your UI when it's fully activated or something, would love to see a screenshot since the screenshot in the thread is kinda bad
Posted Image

#64 Philkes

Philkes
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Burning Legion
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 12 June 2010 - 02:31 PM

Guys, it's possible to do a lot better than the default ui or what I've come up with.

If you feel like you could use addons either use addons configured for yourself or don't use addons and configure your own positions, but using someone else's (mine) config is silly. I made it specifically for myself and it probably won't work for you since you're not used to playing with health bars at the bottom.

well, im not using your exact config, I just wanted to know how to do all that. I know very little about scripting.

#65 wimser

wimser
  • Junkies

Posted 01 August 2010 - 08:22 PM

How do you make the raid frame drag outs wide like that?
I've tried just /run RaidPullout1:SetScale(1.4) but it makes the text large also, not to mention it makes my name Zeemolo... (Full name Zeemololski)

In addition is there any kinda of huge list of ALL of the frames? like the mouse over macro will only tell me like the main frame ex: RaidPullOut1 compared to RaidPullout1Name or Playerframeborder

Official Blizzard Quote:

Dear Blizzard, nerf scissors, sincerely: Paper.
Spoiler

50mph? Hmmm I mostly see RMP but if theres that many :mage::priest::hunter: then it couldn't be that bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<