#1 yoyoyoyo

yoyoyoyo
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 13 October 2007 - 05:04 PM

im having a lot of trouble doing this, i play the druid on my alts druid/war team. what should we do? i feel like if i try to cyclone one i get felhunter cspelled and its over, if i just try to heal through with 3x lifebloom and LOS its a bit much dps for me to handle.

what do you guys do? my druids gear is kinda bad so im sure thats not helping, is brute force hots the only way?
yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

#2 Druidkin

Druidkin
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Archimonde
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 13 October 2007 - 08:02 PM

whatsup, i play druid / war also, and my rating is above 2k but the armory thing hasnt updated, idono but basically, you need keep hamstring on BOTH targets, including the pet. LoS is your best friend doin this, keep your war as close to max range as possible, he has intervene available if you need to get closer, also killing the pet helps alot in the long fights if you need it, it drops fairly fast. normally my partner kills the warlock first because their normally squishy, but he still has to keep hamstring on both targets, dont forget to keep hots up, x3 lifebloom helps if your good enough to keep it up

#3 Schmizzle

Schmizzle
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 14 October 2007 - 08:12 PM

whatsup, i play druid / war also, and my rating is above 2k but the armory thing hasnt updated, idono but basically, you need keep hamstring on BOTH targets, including the pet. LoS is your best friend doin this, keep your war as close to max range as possible, he has intervene available if you need to get closer, also killing the pet helps alot in the long fights if you need it, it drops fairly fast. normally my partner kills the warlock first because their normally squishy, but he still has to keep hamstring on both targets, dont forget to keep hots up, x3 lifebloom helps if your good enough to keep it up

And when the shadowpriest/lock decide to nuke your partner, this strategy falls into the shitter.

Against a good shadowpriest/lock team you stand no freaking chance. Your best bet is to have your warrior get into defensive stance and spam spell reflect whenever it's up. Hopefully the 10% less damage taken and the occasional spell reflect will help him survive long enough to get through the worst of the burst, at which point he can whip out a 2hander and kill.

The only flaw with the previous strat is that the felhunter silence (3 secs) followed immediately by a priest silence (4 seconds) followed immediately by a deathcoil (2 seconds) is 9 seconds of doing absolutely nothing at the cost of a global cooldown by the lock and the shadowpriest, each.

Just kiss your ass goodbye, you don't stand a chance without shadow resist :-/

#4 Wonder

Wonder
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 14 October 2007 - 08:24 PM

By the way, Felhunter Spell Lock silence is 2 secs; Priest Silence is 5 secs, and Death Coil is 3 secs, for a total of 10 seconds.

#5 Auracle

Auracle
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Malfurion
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 14 October 2007 - 10:08 PM

My strat:

Get on the lock, mainly trying to shut him down. Get a 3 stack of lifebloom up and a rejuv THEN get to cyclone spamming the priest. You HAVE to be far out of range of the Lock/SP so that no instant fears can go off. If they get an insta fear off, you have to trinket, then its WAY to easy for a full fear->pet CS->silence to go off.

#6 Schmizzle

Schmizzle
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 14 October 2007 - 10:56 PM

By the way, Felhunter Spell Lock silence is 2 secs; Priest Silence is 5 secs, and Death Coil is 3 secs, for a total of 10 seconds.

Felhunter spell lock is still actually 3 seconds.. but you're right about silence and deathcoil.

It's 11 seconds total with all of them..

#7 Ryno

Ryno
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Stormreaver
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 856
  • 5v5: 1415

Posted 15 October 2007 - 03:51 AM

MUST Ham both, FF shadow priest, lock can do shit while you're on him SP can't, druid should attempt to CC lock when possible, full row of hots should be on you at all times. SP will take a decent amount of time in many cases i have to LOS dps or reflect, if a full fear gets off on your druid w/ trinket down hes messed up its good game he has to LOS or else

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<