#301 Elendora

Elendora
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:36 PM

This thread is so dumb its acctually fun, but shadow damage is fine, BL stacks so great with our damage so im going to blame BL aswell!

Remove the instant damage DP does (since thats just gay damage for an instant) but reduce the mana cost of it.

And there are NOT going to be ANY nerfs in the shadow tree since you have to think about the PvE:ers aswell.

#302 Ckasper

Ckasper
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:06 PM

Wow. This aint the hunter forum..
Something is wrong :)

#303 Dirtydawg

Dirtydawg
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:51 AM

shadow priests are fine

nurf disc imo

#304 Nixxy

Nixxy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • RBG: 2576

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:43 PM

damage is insane, mana efficiency isnt great.

Nerf damage 20%, decrease cost of shadow spells 10%.

done

gz, i didn't think anyone's post would match the retardation of the person saying spriests shouldnt be able to dispell in shadowform - but you managed, good show!
Please support my art at:
http://taken-usernam...rt.com/gallery/

#305 Fauxy

Fauxy
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/0/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 192
  • 5v5: 96
  • LocationPNW, USA

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:50 PM

gz, i didn't think anyone's post would match the retardation of the person saying spriests shouldnt be able to dispell in shadowform - but you managed, good show!

steam: phozee
dotabuff: https://dotabuff.com/players/24635059

#306 Sparda

Sparda
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:59 PM

ehm sorry for that comment, but I'll explain quickly.

seeing that almost every popular SP comp includes a Resto shaman, when you play with a Resto druid healer you will realize how big of a bullshit it is when both lusted SP & shaman spam dispel / purge your druid's hots faster than his healing globals WHILEthere is hasted fucking dots ticking for loads, the damage is barely heal-able without the dispelling, so retarded when you actually manage to land a spell lock on an SP with lust he just goes around dispelling all your druid's hots.

but hey, I wouldn't be surprised if I just got flamed by bunch of low rated SP's whos been hoping for shadow to be viable in arena since TBC.
Posted Image

#307 Nixxy

Nixxy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • RBG: 2576

Posted 05 June 2010 - 01:33 PM

seeing that almost every popular SP comp includes a Resto shaman, when you play with a Resto druid healer you will realize how big of a bullshit it is when both lusted SP & shaman spam dispel / purge your druid's hots faster than his healing globals WHILEthere is hasted fucking dots ticking for loads, the damage is barely heal-able without the dispelling, so retarded when you actually manage to land a spell lock on an SP with lust he just goes around dispelling all your druid's hots.

but hey, I wouldn't be surprised if I just got flamed by bunch of low rated SP's whos been hoping for shadow to be viable in arena since TBC.

while this is true, theres the reverse situation where without lust the druid just lols at spriest dmg. While i agree double dispell is idd retarded, especially with dots ticking - there are ways to counter it by pressuring the shaman (most comps zerg resto shamans regardless cause they are so easy to kill) or abusing los as much possible during lust. Thing is most spriest teams are all about momentum, if you cant stop it - your gonna lose everytime.
Please support my art at:
http://taken-usernam...rt.com/gallery/

#308 Fauxy

Fauxy
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/0/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 192
  • 5v5: 96
  • LocationPNW, USA

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:46 PM

seeing that almost every popular SP comp includes a Resto shaman, when you play with a Resto druid healer you will realize how big of a bullshit it is when both lusted SP & shaman spam dispel / purge your druid's hots faster than his healing globals WHILE there is hasted fucking dots ticking for loads, the damage is barely heal-able without the dispelling, so retarded when you actually manage to land a spell lock on an SP with lust he just goes around dispelling all your druid's hots.

there you go brotha
steam: phozee
dotabuff: https://dotabuff.com/players/24635059

#309 zsuper

zsuper
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:32 AM

Stopping Shadow's momentum is very hard to pull off.

We have zero buttons to prevent us from being trained and two very short duration, long cooldown CCs to throw at you. And let's not forget Dispersion; when a Hunter gets LoS of me and starts sustaining 6k DPS, I can just press Dispersion and start building up momentum while it can't damage me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<