#1 Blindfold

Blindfold
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:50 AM

I give it another month before they realize what they did, i could see either disarm not stunning, silence being shorter or not allowing you to dispel while in shadowform. Thoughts?

lol, reminds of this time I got so high i ate a cactus then laid on the floor for like 4 hours waiting to die. The next thing I remember was I was laying on my back, looking up at my friend on his kitchen floor in a puddle. Apparently it wasn't a cactus, it was a starfish and I had pulled it out of his huge tank and eaten it and I think I drank a pitcher of salt water too.

#2 Aggronaut

Aggronaut
  • Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Protection
  • LocationPA

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:51 AM

Priests are fine, nerf blust.

#3 velz

velz
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:52 AM

x2

#4 Blindfold

Blindfold
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:53 AM

Obviously you haven't played lately.

lol, reminds of this time I got so high i ate a cactus then laid on the floor for like 4 hours waiting to die. The next thing I remember was I was laying on my back, looking up at my friend on his kitchen floor in a puddle. Apparently it wasn't a cactus, it was a starfish and I had pulled it out of his huge tank and eaten it and I think I drank a pitcher of salt water too.

#5 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:55 AM

Except you've been facing RPS/shatterplay, and now you cry here while you wouldn't even dare complain if the healer in said combo would be a druid and not shaman ( HINT HINT BLOODLUST )

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#6 Blindfold

Blindfold
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:56 AM

Random non-glad warrior whining about shadowpriests when elemental shamans/affliction warlocks/hunters/prot paladins are all infinitely stronger than shadowpriests.

Yeah cool stuff man, none of what you suggested will happen.

Not random, I've been around for a long time. Gladless yes, bad no. I come and go, titles don't really mean anything to me because i'm not attached to the game like most. Whining? Kind of, but if you end up on the receiving end of a spriest/anything/anything you aren't a happy camper. And ROFL, no, they aren't infinitely stronger than spriests.. keep convincing yourself that.

#7 Nixxy

Nixxy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow
  • RBG: 2576

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:56 AM

obviously you have no clue what you are talking if you can't comprehend the simple fact that has been state over and over again - Bloodlust is the problem, not shadow.

Take half a second and you would realise your comp is a major part of your problem with spriest, you have no cc/reliable interrupts/ways to lockdown the spriest and your team is incredibly vulnerable to cc itself. Basically you have no way to peel/stop pressure against RPS and your playing 2v3 vs Shatterplay - but i'm sure this is all because of the spriest
Please support my art at:
http://taken-usernam...rt.com/gallery/

#8 Nixxy

Nixxy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:58 AM

spriest/anything/anything

hard to take anyone seriously who over-exagerates to this extent

• Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Undermine
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Discipline 2/1/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1369
  • 3v3: 1584
  • RBG: 384

prot paladins aren't nearly as strong as shadowpriests :)

Believe it or not I'm a nice guy with a mild mannered personality. So no, i wouldn't "choke someone", even though my 6pack abs allow me to do that

#10 Blindfold

Blindfold
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike

Except you've been facing RPS/shatterplay, and now you cry here while you wouldn't even dare complain if the healer in said combo would be a druid and not shaman ( HINT HINT BLOODLUST )

I haven't 3v3'd on my warrior in over a month and I don't understand your fascination with crying, are you depressed? Take 5-htp, it should help with those issues.

I should of posted this in general cuz spriest hero lolflay here is biased as fyck and is probably going to spam this thread until the end.

#11 getactive

getactive
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Coilfang
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:59 AM

The one thing I don't really like is that if you lock an spriest's shadow school, they can still dispersion. Or am I just being stupid here
Spoiler

swag.

#12 Ifix

Ifix
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:05 AM

Random non-glad warrior whining about shadowpriests when elemental shamans/affliction warlocks/hunters/prot paladins are all infinitely stronger than shadowpriests.

Yeah cool stuff man, none of what you suggested will happen.

shadow priests are overpowered
meight i has titlez it must be true
also the reason everyone plays with a shaman s obviously due to bl but also due to the offensive nature of shamans with shocks and totems,Spriests aint really made for outlast setups (well,techincally they are,but why bother when you can kill stuff in a global silence with lust?
:warrior:http://eu.wowarmory....Nether&cn=Ifixx

Kill Shot is fine, learn to play. If it only hit for 7k or something it should have been called Tickle Shot.

Anyone complaining about this is terrible, try getting more resilience and learn how to play by LOSing.

#13 Widowned

Widowned
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Boulderfist
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/0/2/1

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:06 AM

All I know is I've been playing a lot of BGs just for fun lately, because Shadow is so good.

#14 Drye

Drye
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2176

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:08 AM

i find elementalshamans / affliction locks / hunters worse than spriests.
Posted Image

• Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Undermine
  • Nightfall

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:09 AM

The one thing I don't really like is that if you lock an spriest's shadow school, they can still dispersion. Or am I just being stupid here

yea they need to fix that

Believe it or not I'm a nice guy with a mild mannered personality. So no, i wouldn't "choke someone", even though my 6pack abs allow me to do that

#16 Deoxide

Deoxide
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:10 AM

I will take nerf's if hunters and ele get nerf'd first since they have been op for way longer =p

#17 dopin

dopin
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Gul'dan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:12 AM

obviously you have no clue what you are talking if you can't comprehend the simple fact that has been state over and over again - Bloodlust is the problem, not shadow.

Take half a second and you would realise your comp is a major part of your problem with spriest, you have no cc/reliable interrupts/ways to lockdown the spriest and your team is incredibly vulnerable to cc itself. Basically you have no way to peel/stop pressure against RPS and your playing 2v3 vs Shatterplay - but i'm sure this is all because of the spriest

pretty much his second paragraph, i play shadowshatter your team is a joke to us. much like with any other spriest/x dps/healer with any warriors

Warlocks are the long distance runners of "being OP"...go Warlock.

#18 Nixxy

Nixxy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:17 AM

shadow priests are overpowered
meight i has titlez it must be true
also the reason everyone plays with a shaman s obviously due to bl but also due to the offensive nature of shamans with shocks and totems,Spriests aint really made for outlast setups (well,techincally they are,but why bother when you can kill stuff in a global silence with lust?

they play with shamans, cause shadow without a shaman on your team vs any good team makes you want to kill yourself

• Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Undermine
  • Nightfall

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:22 AM

spriest+druid+rogue/mage is decent, but ua fears are so gay

#20 Nez

Nez
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/.

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:29 AM

Coming from someone who plays a disc priest/hunter/mage.

Shadow priest are not one tenth as broken as elemental shamans.

FUCK BLOODLUST
FUCK TREMOR TOTEM ON ROV
FUCK GROUNDING TOTEM
FUCK CLEANSING TOTEM
FUCK THUNDERSTORM ON DALARAN AND BLADES EDGE
FUCK PVE HERO TRINKETS

:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<