#22 Jecks

Jecks
  • Premium Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Whisperwind
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:14 PM

the three classes have more synergy between them than any other 3 classes in the game. I stand by my previous statement that Arterian flamed me for but, rmp with three incredible players will have great success. This thread is making the comp out to be "bad".

#23 Raystigz

Raystigz
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 2213
  • 3v3: 2469
  • RBG: 1848
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:15 PM

RMP was not godlike in s4, druid teams were better
RMP was not godlike in s5 , DK teams were better
Cleave was dominant in s6 which made rmp strong but not godlike
RMP got shat on by beastcleaves in s7 and split games with many top comps

Sorry but viable with amazing players =/= godlike. ATM RMP is too weak because rogues can't stand up to wiz cleaves and mages cant stand up to hunters. It blows because it means the alternative is comps which require a damage spam playstyle.

Don't forget season 7 PHDk started to get really popular, as did ATC and yeah they were pretty much made to shit on pmr
twitch.tv/Raystigz stream maybe someday i'll start using it again

#24 Pekin

Pekin
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Garona
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:22 PM

the three classes have more synergy between them than any other 3 classes in the game. I stand by my previous statement that Arterian flamed me for but, rmp with three incredible players will have great success. This thread is making the comp out to be "bad".

who gives a fuck about some synenergy when u can play RETARDED WOTLK SPEC'S like elemental / holy / markmanship + 2 random classes and roll over rmp lol
Posted Image

#25 Shaodan

Shaodan
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:25 PM

I don't really see it as a amazingly strong comp (as RLS for example), but its for sure a strong enought comp if played right, BUT I feel that RMP allows really few mistakes, and that it needs a really good coordination, and most of other comps don't.

#26 mcjagger1

mcjagger1
  • Magicpuff
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:14 PM

RMP isn't dead, it's just that a million of RMP's counters are alive.

Beastcleave
Ret/Hunter
Shadowcleave
WLD (to an extent)
Posted Image
Black Ice Orphans all the way (:

#27 Bloodfest

Bloodfest

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:20 PM

Am I the only one PISSED that it's dead? Spamming bolts in sync with some other easymode caster isn't fun? The fuck? Noone even seems to care.

im sad, RMP was one of those skill comps and anybody who says otherwise can fuck off. imo any team thats made it above 2650+ with RMP is exceptional. and if you take rank 1 with it mad props.
Really guy

#28 Shamanizer

Shamanizer
  • Premium Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 767

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:07 PM

Beastcleave
Ret/Hunter
Shadowcleave
WLD (to an extent)

WAT???

#29 Furl

Furl
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy
  • LocationSacramento CA

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:19 PM

lol he mad?

#30 Risfuro

Risfuro
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Windrunner
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:30 PM

It blows because it means the alternative is comps which require a damage spam playstyle.

ya i've probably never seen an RMP tunnel my priest from start to finish to win a game, ever

#31 hoodrych

hoodrych
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:36 PM

WLD (to an extent)

Posted Image

#32 Xpower

Xpower
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:47 PM

WLD (to an extent)

:confused:

#33 nocorras2

nocorras2
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:50 PM

RIP RMP, may you be reborn in Cataclysm.

#34 Thakeelol

Thakeelol
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:51 PM

RMP was not godlike in s4, druid teams were better
RMP was not godlike in s5 , DK teams were better
Cleave was dominant in s6 which made rmp strong but not godlike
RMP got shat on by beastcleaves in s7 and split games with many top comps

Sorry but viable with amazing players =/= godlike. ATM RMP is too weak because rogues can't stand up to wiz cleaves and mages cant stand up to hunters. It blows because it means the alternative is comps which require a damage spam playstyle.

Agree.

Not to mention, that people are pissed because of a CASTER-HEALER-MELEE setup working? are you serious or...?
If you think meleecleave/harry's take more skill than healer/caster/melee then go take a clue.

As healer-caster-melee you set up kills, as 2caster or 2melee, you just kill "THROUGH DA BUSH YAW", and killing "through" ps is ridiclous.

It's not that Im happy of RMP having always been a good setup ( which it still IS, it's just that the time brings changues, and now RMP needs a new PLAYSTYLE, which is RUSHING HEALERS down so quick and fast ), is that I love setups like RLS, RMP, WLD being on the game.

Seriously, don't you?
IF I get killed, I rather be dead because a fear's been set on my healer, and my cooldowns were drained, so I have nothing to do to survive, rather than in a shadowfury-deathcoil burst ( or maybe you trinket SF the second you get DC, meaning GG vs harries . )

And btw, if you play rmp, GO AGGRESSIVE.

#35 Currlair

Currlair
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:00 PM

Oh god RMP isn't 50% of the ladder anymore i'm pissed. :rolleyes:

Now RMP is just a random tier 1 comp among many others, and there is no godlike comp.

RMP is the one and only true Skill Comp this game has, show some respect, you ugly terd.

People love to be dicks by trying to stay alive for as long as possible and waste time, its just a fact of life

-Endemik

#36 Oliria

Oliria
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Draenor
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Fury 1/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1260

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:08 PM

This game has gotten to a point where multiple comps are viable, many of them capable of rank1. How can it be a bad thing that RMP isn't totally dominant anymore, it's not like there are no RMPs in the top100.

There are about as many RMPs as other comps now, it's called balance. You may argue that "RMP is the only comp in the game that requires skill, therefore it should be the best", but come on: it's getting old.

#37 Thakeelol

Thakeelol
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:12 PM

This game has gotten to a point where multiple comps are viable, many of them capable of rank1. How can it be a bad thing that RMP isn't totally dominant anymore, it's not like there are no RMPs in the top100.

There are about as many RMPs as other comps now, it's called balance. You may argue that "RMP is the only comp in the game that requires skill, therefore it should be the best", but come on: it's getting old.

How to talk when you have no clue, by Oliria, chapter one.

People that's with RMP on top100 are REALLY good,while others comps... lmao, cmon, if even BEGILERENT took rank1 ROFLMAO....

A noob who doesn't know what a pilar is, who heals like shit ( hard to heal wrong with pala btw ) and cleanses so slow, and he took rank1, it's just a living proof of how noob you can be, and still be carried to rank1 by a fucking retarded comp.

In this case, in 3v3 there are MANY faceroll comps, that just need no other tactic than "DPS WHOEVER, WHENEVER, WHEREVER,AND IF SOMEONE IS SO NOOB TO GO MIDFIELD, GO HIM, IF SOMEONE GETS FEARED INTO MIDFIELD, GO HIM." and I repeat, RMP isn't dead comp, it's just not based on CC spammage while dominating the game, but by controlling the game by spamming DPS and putting wild pressure rather than CC ( even tho for putting wild DPS you most of the times need to control ).

#38 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:35 PM

dont know why i expected anyone other than hotspot and art to have a valid opinion in this thread. i guess the rise of easy ass comps got half you shamanizer retards posting privs

guys like you managing to think rmp has ever been godlike especially in wotlk is the reason its dead

#39 Trakke

Trakke
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/1
  • RBG: 1903

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:47 PM

Posted Image

lold

#40 Jecks