• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 07 May 2010 - 12:22 AM

?????

heroic chest, heroic ring, wfs, profit!

he's even using expertise ring but has far better stats than mine.

#42 Megatf

Megatf
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/0/2/0/1/0

Posted 07 May 2010 - 12:33 AM

Oh, and by 277 offpieces that get sharded [and by sharded I mean offspecced or actually sharded] I mean the following:

Helm/Ring from Marrowgar
Legs from Deathwhisper
Axe from Gunship
Belt/Chest/Staff from Festergut
Boots from Princes
Polearm from Blood Queen

ah yep.

xferring to blackhand
Posted Image

#43 JayS

JayS

Posted 07 May 2010 - 12:39 AM

Oh, and by 277 offpieces that get sharded [and by sharded I mean offspecced or actually sharded] I mean the following:

Helm/Ring from Marrowgar
Legs from Deathwhisper
Axe from Gunship
Belt/Chest/Staff from Festergut
Boots from Princes
Polearm from Blood Queen

ah yep.

same in bloodlegion =/

#44 Biqtime

Biqtime
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:23 AM

29290hp
2496-2786 damage
57.76% (play with a feral so its 62.76)
6412 AP
5/5 survivalist
834 res .. swap in t2 wep for teams who can kill me in stuns etc

#45 Konfucius

Konfucius
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Havoc 0/0/2/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1291

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:24 AM

29290hp
2496-2786 damage
57.76% (play with a feral so its 62.76)
6412 AP
5/5 survivalist
834 res .. swap in t2 wep for teams who can kill me in stuns etc

lol

#46 Biqtime

Biqtime
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:37 AM

to konfucius, the pressure i can put out with a ferals crit+my trinket proc (67%+ crit) is to the point where we force most teams defensive now, plus i play with a priest healer so my res being that low really doesnt result in many losses.. usually its my priest who gets killed if anyone does.. but if its a bad day sometimes i put in pvp trinket so its .. 980 or whatever.. not sure if thats game changing really

#47 Tammyaway

Tammyaway
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:50 AM

to konfucius, the pressure i can put out with a ferals crit+my trinket proc (67%+ crit) is to the point where we force most teams defensive now, plus i play with a priest healer so my res being that low really doesnt result in many losses.. usually its my priest who gets killed if anyone does.. but if its a bad day sometimes i put in pvp trinket so its .. 980 or whatever.. not sure if thats game changing really

You're using the pvp trinket with crit on it (item lvl 213)?

#48 Konfucius

Konfucius
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Havoc 0/0/2/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1291

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:56 AM

that's just too low for me. not sure why you're using that awful sword / wintergrasp trinket though

#49 Biqtime

Biqtime
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:01 AM

if i had a better 2hand pve wep i would use it.. but its actualy pretty good as it gives 4+ crit which is a lot.. personally i think they should let hunters get the same staff as feral druid but they dont so i tend to like pve wep. and the wintergrasp trinket.. well it gives crit and i like crit :)

#50 Nitric

Nitric
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 2436

Posted 07 May 2010 - 04:35 AM

xferring to blackhand

if you're serious, I can talk to the raid leader - I'm sure he'd love to sell the loot that gets offspecced. Fuck, we go back and do Ulduar25 and sell the mimi head for 100k every week - it makes raiding a lot more enjoyable [and by enjoyable I mean less shitty] when you don't have to farm consumables/money to repair.

#51 Biqtime

Biqtime
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:22 AM

You're using the pvp trinket with crit on it (item lvl 213)?

yes, does no other hunter do this? i really dont feel like im focused that much, and the extra crit is = to pressure which means im getting peeled, not killed.. idk seems reasonable to me. is the difference between 834 res and 950 res really so great.. also not sure what the item level has to do with it :D dont worry my GS is over 6k!! lol

#52 Fléccí1296680096

Fléccí1296680096
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:16 PM

yes, does no other hunter do this? i really dont feel like im focused that much,

u just answered ur own question. U play hunter-feral-priest.. for many teams going for u isnt even near the best option
Posted Image

#53 Biqtime

Biqtime
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:42 PM

i know, that was kinda my point to the person who said it was too low resilience. i prefer the crit to make the other team defensive .. as they say sometimes the best defense is a good offense.. my question though actually was am i the only hunter who uses the 95 crit trinket? he seemed to think so, but i think its pretty good if you are rarely a target, it gives 2+ crit

#54 Fléccí1296680096

Fléccí1296680096
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery

Posted 08 May 2010 - 01:53 PM

4/5 wrathful...still stuck with 264ilvl offpieces and shitlegs

27.6k HP (0/5 surviv)
930 resi
6175 ap
24.5% arp
5.25% hit
55.2% crit
DBW^^

fairly happy with them atm..... just gief some 277 offpieces n im happy..

+ few weeks for legs
Posted Image

#55 Hallontagg

Hallontagg
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:41 PM

yes, does no other hunter do this? i really dont feel like im focused that much, and the extra crit is = to pressure which means im getting peeled, not killed.. idk seems reasonable to me. is the difference between 834 res and 950 res really so great.. also not sure what the item level has to do with it :D dont worry my GS is over 6k!! lol

items with hiher item level give you more stats, the 153 resi on the newest pvptrinket is the same value as 306 ap, which is a huge gain if you can adjust so you get more offensive stats via other items.
Winter comes.

#56 Biqtime

Biqtime
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:51 AM

items with hiher item level give you more stats, the 153 resi on the newest pvptrinket is the same value as 306 ap, which is a huge gain if you can adjust so you get more offensive stats via other items.

im not exactly sure how you compare 153 resilience to 306 attack power, but either way resilience is wasted if you never get attacked which is the case in most of my 3s games. so i prefer the 96 crit trinket which gives 2% crit instead of resilience that is wasted many games in my case.

#57 Tammyaway

Tammyaway
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:40 AM

im not exactly sure how you compare 153 resilience to 306 attack power, but either way resilience is wasted if you never get attacked which is the case in most of my 3s games. so i prefer the 96 crit trinket which gives 2% crit instead of resilience that is wasted many games in my case.

While it's true that resilience is wasted whenever you're not focused, it is balanced with that already taken into account. In other words it's a significantly stronger stat but has a lower "uptime" compared to other stats.

If you aren't focused often the 95 crit trinket might be better but I find it unlikely. What hallontagg meant was that if you have access to pve gear you can swap some items around (including the 95 crit trinket for the 153 resil one) and end up with higher overall offensive stats while keeping the same or even higher resilience.

• Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Echsenkessel
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/0/2/2/2/0

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:28 PM

~27.600 HP
6005 Ap
57.95% Crit
4% Arp
1033 Res

missing 2nd wrathful 1hander.

kinda offensive spec, neither specced into entrapment nor into trap mastery. i like.

#59 KennyEU

KennyEU
  • Premium Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:26 PM

While it's true that resilience is wasted whenever you're not focused, it is balanced with that already taken into account. In other words it's a significantly stronger stat but has a lower "uptime" compared to other stats.

If you aren't focused often the 95 crit trinket might be better but I find it unlikely. What hallontagg meant was that if you have access to pve gear you can swap some items around (including the 95 crit trinket for the 153 resil one) and end up with higher overall offensive stats while keeping the same or even higher resilience.

Pretty much this. He compared 153 resil to 306 AP item-budget wise. Using the resil PvP trinket which has a higher iLvl (so more overall stats) opens you up to using more PvE gear instead. In generally (aside from wasted stats like haste), higher iLvl gear will simply give you more stats overall.

#60 Hallontagg

Hallontagg
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:38 PM

Just as Mccormick and Tails said.

Also mixed my stats around a little:

29714hp (5/5 survivalist)
6304ap
26.7% arp
53.85% crit
1080 resilience.
Still using hc DBW ofc, even though using hc wfs is tempting because passive arp just makes me want to cry in comparison to crit.
Also using 1handers until I can slay enough dragons for a good 2hander :P
Winter comes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<