#1 Rounds

Rounds
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Haomarush
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:57 PM

Hi, I have seen a lot of people on high ranked teams that probably have the points for 5/5 season 2 gear and more wearing 2/5 season 1 and 3/5 season 2.

Is the 35 resil bonus on 2 pieces of season 1 really worth not wearing 2 pieces of season 2 and not having a 5 piece bonus?

I have seen a lot of players in 5/5 season 2, mostly rogues because the 10 extra energy is probably great, but is the 35, probably less since each individual piece of season 2 has a little more resil than season 1, extra resilliance really worth giving up a 5 piece bonus and more of other stats?

Thanks a lot for the answers.

#2 Teirisias

Teirisias
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:03 PM

Certain classes and specs will find more benefit in 5/5 while others will benefit more from 2/5,3/5. I see most warriors in 5/5 because of the -5 seconds on intercept (effectively reducing the cooldown by 25%, talented), whereas I see most warlocks with a mix of their season 2 sets. Personally, I prefer 2 piece season 1, 3 piece season 2 as a combat rogue, though, I could definitely see myself changing that were I to spec mutilate.

#3 Iceweaver

Iceweaver
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tortheldrin
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:58 PM

Differs from class to class, our warrior is stuck in S1 gear until he gets his 4th piece where i (mage) am done with my season 2 gear because the 35 resil > 2 secs off blink
ema

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<