Photo

<Nothing Personal> Recruiting for PVP! (TM)

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#21 saffie

saffie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2112

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:06 PM

Looking for mages, dks and shamans mostly, 2.2k+ rated on 3v3.

#22 saffie

saffie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:42 PM

WTB moar applies dont be shy.

#23 saffie

saffie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:13 PM

2.5k is the new req.

#24 saffie

saffie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:06 PM

bump

#25 saffie

saffie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:30 PM

Looking for 2.5k+ feral, rogue and DK

#26 floatycoat

floatycoat
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:45 PM

Do you know the muffin man?

#27 Nerdstumperxx

Nerdstumperxx

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:35 PM

guild with good and high experienced GM 2.5k PR 2660 Team rating Played LSD hmm i might join ... : )

#28 floatycoat

floatycoat
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:16 PM

I don't know if ur trolling them or not but there a good guild idd, I would join but I plan 2 stay on haoma baoma

#29 Nerdstumperxx

Nerdstumperxx

Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:23 PM

not the guild just the gm : ) the guild probs is alright ;)

#30 archie1249

archie1249
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Alonsus
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents:

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:13 PM

lmao 4.1k played in 2v2 wtf and still 2.4k ?? lmaoooooooo!!!!

#31 Nerdstumperxx

Nerdstumperxx

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:26 PM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm soz

#32 saffie

saffie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 04 December 2010 - 09:16 AM

rofl you are such a kid archie, the difference between pr and team rating happens when you start the last 2 days of the season with a team that already has 1800 rating and win everything so the PR doesnt catch up with the Team rating or the high mmr of 2730. Could actually post a screenshot of it but who the fuck cares what a kid who steals application templates and goes emo in AJ thinks right?

Also I played 7th highest mage/warlock in the world, and boosted like a million people wtf does that matter having 4.1k 2v2 played? Not like its a serious bracket.

#33 Abacade

Abacade
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Bloodfeather
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:25 PM

:( Bloodfeather is shit when it comes to PvP guilds and i'd love to migrate.
Need to get a bit higher rating before i can join though:

Official Blizzard Quote:

PvE > PvP

#34 Nerdstumperxx

Nerdstumperxx

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:33 PM

rofl you are such a kid archie, the difference between pr and team rating happens when you start the last 2 days of the season with a team that already has 1800 rating and win everything so the PR doesnt catch up with the Team rating or the high mmr of 2730. Could actually post a screenshot of it but who the fuck cares what a kid who steals application templates and goes emo in AJ thinks right?

Also I played 7th highest mage/warlock in the world, and boosted like a million people wtf does that matter having 4.1k 2v2 played? Not like its a serious bracket.

lmao you seem bit mad there you okay ? actually nvm 5.2k played in 3v3 2.5k highest PR nvm

#35 Nerdstumperxx

Nerdstumperxx

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:52 PM

you making it look like im emo ?? lmao!!!!!!! dude im on skype with ppl laughing at you not emo LOLLL you still mad there tho right ? " who the fuck cares " lmaooooooo your soo mad.... just let me remind you 5.2k games played mate and still 2.5k kk

#36 floatycoat

floatycoat
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:59 PM

Archie why you insisting on trolling people? Is it because the locks better than you? Or the their guild is better than your's? Just because some1 has played alot in specific brackets, that doesn't mean every single game was serious. How d'ya know he wasn't spammin hopping teams and boostin people till he founda serious team?

on a second note, some druid started playing s8 went lsd and got glad, that doesn't mean your skilled, bro.

Edit - also 2.2k highest personal in 2s, I lold.

#37 FluffyPuf

FluffyPuf
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Alonsus
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/0/2/.

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:01 PM

Archie why you insisting on trolling people? Is it because the locks better than you? Or the their guild is better than your's? Just because some1 has played alot in specific brackets, that doesn't mean every single game was serious. How d'ya know he wasn't spammin hopping teams and boostin people till he founda serious team?

on a second note, some druid started playing s8 went lsd and got glad, that doesn't mean your skilled, bro.

WLD is LSD ok ^^ im not trolling him coz his better coz his clearly not but he came to my guild thread saying shiz so i thought i'd make him look small like he is :) not saying anything to you btw your probs a better player than him too : )
" No Scrub Recruiting! " Noscrub.guildomatic.com

#38 saffie

saffie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:40 PM

As boshi said ur just making urself look sad and pathethic my 3v3rating is 2.659 not 2.5k anyone can just check armory and see that, you cant get glad in rampage with 2.5k donno which scrub bg u got urs. As you yourself said that ur trying to come here make me look small or something but its not really working, and ur bursting your ass which makes u emo. You are mad at me cause i found out you stole our application template? You can yap all day long saying you are better than me but even tho i played at same mmr and almost same rating as u in a better battlegroup and i did it in 2 days play time, thats not the point, i didnt say anything about being better than you, you made it about it yourself, even if you were rank 1 or so much better than me as you claim you are still a butthurt kid who steals from other guilds and cant even lead his own guild.

This arguement is getting bit too dead end for me as i dont see you acting decently, all i wanna say is i for one wouldnt like being lead by a troll kid like yourself and im sure anyone with half a brain would also think so.

#39 FluffyPuf

FluffyPuf
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Alonsus
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/0/2/.

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:50 PM

ok troll kid haha! im butthurt as u say too but it really seems your butthurt and your clearly too retarded to see im talking about your PERSONAL rating not team rating 5.2k played in 3v3 and if you can read properly it doesn't say im better than u either it saying your a bad player in general next time to come to my guild thread to make it look bad so u can get more 2.5k players in your guild lol .... stay small end of argument cba embarrassing u more [email protected] Turkish kid
" No Scrub Recruiting! " Noscrub.guildomatic.com

#40 floatycoat

floatycoat
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:00 PM

if you get glad and your personal is still 2.5k, that doesn't matter because REGARDLESS YOU WAS STILL PLAYING at the gladiator range.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<