Photo

What are your worst matchups as lock/druid?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Drudkh

Drudkh
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Thrall
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 11 October 2007 - 02:11 PM

Me and my warlock partner have been doing pretty well lately, with a rating of 2230, the only teams that have given us any trouble lately have been:

Resto Druid/Warrior:

this team can kill a felhunter or root a voidwalker making it possible for the druid to drink, and I have constant pressure because the warrior does crazy damage.

Warlock/Rogue:

If I can survive initial burst I am okay, but generally cheapshot--->kidney shot----> deathcoil---> fear---> felhunter silence is gg. They are usually undead so fears don't work so great for the 30 seconds of the fight or so that it takes them to kill me.

Warrior/Pally:

If they are stupid and go on the lock's pet or the lock we win easy, but if they go on me and JoJ me, it can be tough.

What do you do against these combos to increase your odds? Do they have the favorable matchup, or are me and my partner doing something wrong?

#2 Meany

Meany
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Bloodscalp
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 12 October 2007 - 09:18 PM

We mostly have troubles with some skilled 2 dps teams that can burst me down very fast. About the thing against the pala/warrior: let your warlock dispel the joj with his pet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<