The reasoning behind the creation of the this guild is to gather competent, experienced and dedicated players to raid the highest tier PvE content the game has to offer and be successfull in doing so.
- To progress through Heroic Mode ICC 10 and 25
- To become the best performing guild on the server
- To deliver raids built on quality and not quantity
What we are looking for:
- Players dedicated to PvE content of the game
- Active players who can raid 3/4 days per week
- Players who know everything about their own class and a fair amount about other classes and game mechanics
- Players with PvE gear capable of raiding ICC 25
What we offer:
- A guild environment strongly focused around PvE
- A great insight into the PVP aspect of the game - with players varying anywhere from 2k to 2.8k rating
- A balanced and fair looting system that rewards players who are in for the long-term
- The possibility to play with some of the best PVP players in Europe
Raiding and times:
Spots for raids will be competitve so therefore players will be expected to outperform others to hold their current raiding spot. If we are unhappy with your current performance there will be no hesitation in replacing you with new players.
Wednesday: 19:30 - 23:30
Thursday: 19:30 - 23:30
Sunday: 19:30 - 23:30
Monday: 19:30 - 23:30
Tuesday: Optional TOGC 25
Friday: Optional ICC 10 HC
We use a Loot Council system to ensure that all members equally receive the same amount of items over a long-term period. Short-term players will find they are rewarded less from this type of looting system. However, serious PvE'rs whose main interest is to progress long-term will find they acquire items quicker than any DKP system can offer. This system works by having the Officers vote on which player gets the BIS (Best In Slot) items. Non-BIS items are given based on whoever has the worst item for that slot.
However, other factors are also taken into consideration when loot is assigned. Factors such as effort, dedication and attitude towards raiding are all taken into consideration when assigning loot to players. This system promotes ACTIVE and RELIABLE players - nothing else.
Besides PvE, many of our members are highly skilled PvPers and therefore the guild atmosphere outside of raids will be more PvP oriented.
Apply to us:
- If you lack PVE experience, do not apply.
- If you lack PVE gear, do not apply.
- If you are not motivated to be the best, do not apply.
- If you cannot raid 3/4days per week, do not apply.
If you feel you are suitable for us, persuade us to accept you at www.pve-inc.eu. Here you can view our current Recruitment needs and make an application directly to us.