#121 Lewz

Lewz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:55 PM

No, now we get cleansed by our retri or it gets hopefully removed by the loltremor. But in Cata you cant just remove it like that.

wow
dat nuked sig

#122 hoodboss

hoodboss
  • Hoodstar
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:31 PM

wow

lewziana, best priest???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

na :)
fuk ye

#123 tonnylol

tonnylol
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/2/2/0
  • LocationNorway

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:43 PM

Beeing unable to get sheeped in tree form is ok, but when you're out of it and gets polymorphed you should'nt have the abbility to go back in tree form, that should be the changes imo :) Fair for every part.
Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. - Bruce Lee

#124 Skillisaproc

Skillisaproc
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonblight
  • Cyclone

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:57 PM

make swiftmend not require rejuv/regrowth, can actually heal coming out of cc, when we get spam dispelled, and we get another glyph spot

#125 Ninjad

Ninjad

Posted 30 April 2010 - 06:10 PM

Just have it where you can't sheep a druid that is in animal form.. but if you get sheeped outside of animal form, you can't break it with shape-shifting.

Seems fair enough..

#126 Bloodfest

Bloodfest

Posted 30 April 2010 - 06:16 PM

i agree with ghostcrawler...
btw NEVER thought id see those words in the same sentence.
Really guy

#127 Eaglehorn17

Eaglehorn17
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 30 April 2010 - 06:23 PM

as someone stated it's about recovery...after we get out of said sheep we can't start stacking hots and expect them be healed to ful in a matter of seconds (hence heals OVER time, not upfront) spamming nourish wont do much since it's weak w/o hots on the target. NS HT on a 3 min CD...can't swiftmend with out a rejuv/regrowth hot. But we can't speculate because it depends on the comps and their components. I doubt many of you have had to put up with dangling at 4k health trying to build up hots or atleast trying to put up a measley rejuv just to swiftmend with out it havng instantly dispelled, one of the must frustrating things. In terms though Flash of light is a strong heal with a fast cast time, and if HS crits then that's instant as well...and no one has even mention sacred shield as well. Priests can shield into a pennance into a PoM, and shamans as someone else said riptide + faster casts on 2 HW is strong. Once our target (As a druid) is around 20-30% without hots on it and out of defensive cd's, it's a challenge to bring them back up, since pressure will continue as well as dispells of the hots needed to make our other heals work.

You're still thinking WOTLK pvp, health pools will be higher, dispell will be nerfed, we'll be fine, trust me...

#128 Dedicated

Dedicated
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 02 May 2010 - 04:30 AM

i love how people talk about how we should "JUST LOS LOL", so here are a few facts:

we can't interrupt casts:

Paladins - instant hammer, racial if you're horde, seal of justice proc

Shamans - grounding totem, ranged interrupt on 6 sec cd.

Priests - Shadow word: death

Druid - NS CYCLONE BRO

we can't break out of sheep except by trinket if the change goes through.

beyond NS+HT which is pitiful (5k yay on MS'd targets), we have no other WTF button. priests have pain suppresion, paladins have bop, shamans can keep earth shield up 24/7 on their team-mate and riptide straight after a sheep.

if the rumours are true, it will confirm my suspicion that blizzard just do random class changes to KEEP-A THINGS-A SPICY aka retarded. it's cool it took them a season to fix plague strike but they do random changes no one asks for just because the sky was blue today

do you not understand other classes cant just do those, if a pally goes out of position to silence a poly he's just hurting himself more. Any other healer can't have hots healing while they are cced. Your points dont make sense. and cyclone cant stop cyclone, bear bash?

#129 lchigo

lchigo
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Bloodscalp
  • Blackout

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:03 PM

You're still thinking WOTLK pvp, health pools will be higher, dispell will be nerfed, we'll be fine, trust me...

Defensive dispel will be nerfed, didnt see yet anything about offensive ones, could you please show me ?
I am really interested what nerfs will they get, will it really stop spamdispelling, when its clearly winning a game ?

do you not understand other classes cant just do those, if a pally goes out of position to silence a poly he's just hurting himself more. Any other healer can't have hots healing while they are cced. Your points dont make sense. and cyclone cant stop cyclone, bear bash?

Do you understand that another classes have the tools to keep the team alive?
No, not talking about cyclone, but about: ss, sacrifices, bubble, pw:s, sw:d, ps, tremor, grounding, windshear and stuff?
What do we have to recover at least ONE player ? NS+ht, thats right.
Our only really instant heal, which actually gives back some hp before the target eats 40k antoher damage is healing touch.
Hots are not recovery tools, eat a fear lose a game.
Not to mention that we are the only healers without silence/fear/stun/blabla reduction(pick one at least).
I doubt rdruids will be fine without MASSIVE nerfs to ccs and to another healers.

#130 Sharor

Sharor
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:05 PM

it's gonna have a cd.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”

- Einstein

#131 lchigo

lchigo
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Bloodscalp
  • Blackout

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:13 PM

it's gonna have a cd.

Could you please show me something "official" about this?
I missed this one.
Thanks for your help.

#132 Sharor

Sharor
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:05 AM

I won't be able to find the official, but they said all dispel will be enforced with a cd - with about 6 seconds cd - to balance it out, they're removing trash debuffs
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”

- Einstein

#133 lchigo

lchigo
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Bloodscalp
  • Blackout

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:12 AM

I won't be able to find the official, but they said all dispel will be enforced with a cd - with about 6 seconds cd - to balance it out, they're removing trash debuffs

I still do not remember to that, eventho i am almost always checking the blues :(
i recall saying something that DEFENSIVE dispel will be less rewarding, and "not spammable", how do they nerf it, no idea.
Didnt remember anything about offensive dispel.

The thing i read of was all about "Now if you get polymorphed/feared/anything you'll stay in it, no melee will be ever able to catch up to a mage if we do not change it."
Nothing about offensive dispel.
It would be nice tho.
Question, not necessarily perfect to this topic, but:
If feral needs the poly immunity, balance doesnt ?

#134 jizoke

jizoke
  • Premium Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:51 AM

i love how people talk about how we should "JUST LOS LOL", so here are a few facts:

we can't interrupt casts:

Paladins - instant hammer, racial if you're horde, seal of justice proc

Shamans - grounding totem, ranged interrupt on 6 sec cd.

Priests - Shadow word: death

Druid - NS CYCLONE BRO

we can't break out of sheep except by trinket if the change goes through.

beyond NS+HT which is pitiful (5k yay on MS'd targets), we have no other WTF button. priests have pain suppresion, paladins have bop, shamans can keep earth shield up 24/7 on their team-mate and riptide straight after a sheep.

if the rumours are true, it will confirm my suspicion that blizzard just do random class changes to KEEP-A THINGS-A SPICY aka retarded. it's cool it took them a season to fix plague strike but they do random changes no one asks for just because the sky was blue today

How are you a 2 time gladiator?
Posted Image

#135 Sharor

Sharor
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:58 AM

How are you a 2 time gladiator?

Don't go there, you're 1 time yourself ;) - Besides the point is druids DO NOT have those things that allows cc avoidance.

We'll see how it turns out though.

- Einstein

#136 Eilly

Eilly
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:41 AM

last time i checked PWS can be dispelled to

not with a bajillion trash buffs like grace and haste and all that priest stuff

I don't know what its called but your mage stunned me with an ice spell while you triple dispelled me. Thats why i was standing still.
-S8 Gladiator :druid: Thrudgel :druid:

http://www.arenajunk...d.php?p=2775051

#137 Desrall

Desrall
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Stormscale
  • Cyclone

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:20 AM

my main argument would be that every other healer has an instant, preemptive measure for breaking or preventing poly when they can't line of sight

priests can shadow word: death

pallys can sac

shaman can grounding/earth shock.

anyway, i think it's too early to complain about the mechanics of such a change until we try it out and see how druids are

either way, i can't imagine it'll be as devestating as plague strike was =p

I agree.

Although this thread is full of fail and QQ, there are some valid points:
As pointed out you can't LOS everything every time. For example if you are feared out into the open, forced out to heal (say your teammate is DG'd away), or a mage just blinks behind your pillar and starts to Poly.

Other healing classes have additional tools in their arsenal to prevent the Poly. Druids were not equipped with anything to prevent polies because they were immune.

I would prefer to be poly immune than picking up a dispell if Blizz fails to give druids a tool to prevent poly's.

An acceptable resolution would be giving druids something similar to hand of sac on a similar CD.
Snoop D oh double Grizle
Grizle - Stormscale
Posted Image

#138 lchigo

lchigo
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Bloodscalp
  • Blackout

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:08 AM

just remove immunity but let we be able to shift out :P
i mean, we are druids, shapeshifters, we CAN shapeshift, you can force us to shapeshift into a sheep, but since we are the masters of shapeshifting, we can just shift our shape :)
i dont like the sac idea.

and believe me, it can be devastating to just waste a gcd on shifting forms, when a rogue+mage trains a warrior for an example, when you actually SHOULD heal, its kind of an interrupt for 1.5s.

#139 dopin

dopin
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Gul'dan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:14 AM

Just have it where you can't sheep a druid that is in animal form.. but if you get sheeped outside of animal form, you can't break it with shape-shifting.

Seems fair enough..

+ rep for u.... read the above.

Warlocks are the long distance runners of "being OP"...go Warlock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<