#21 tycon1

tycon1
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 11 April 2010 - 09:56 AM

Half of the posts in this thread is still about if riptide is a better heal than swiftmend or not.

That was NOT the point. The point is still that we rely on HOTs to heal our target, and that we really dont have as powerful direct healing spells like HW/Penance/Holy Light etc

enhancement shamans deserve nerfs if anything, not buffs

you do more damage than that BM hunter buddy of yours, while being unkillable for any caster team you come up on.

Posted Image

#22 Darksoldierr

Darksoldierr
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Enhancement 1/0/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 848

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:01 AM

Every other class is able to los / interrupt the poly / ask for help from teammates, you will learn to live with it

I suggest make one alt and play healer with it
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.

#23 miserylol

miserylol
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:03 AM

Do exactly what you do when u get feared :confused:

#24 Inev

Inev
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:11 AM

^
IT´S MINUS REP TIEM

#25 Darksoldierr

Darksoldierr
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Enhancement 1/0/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 848

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:13 AM

Run around and panic like a headless chicken?
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.

#26 Dril

Dril
  • Junkies

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:30 AM

ur supposed to say ask for a dispell by that friendly fellhunter & see how it dispells winter's chill :D :D :D

#27 Rhan

Rhan
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Arathor
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1563
  • 3v3: 2187
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationHolland

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:27 AM

I don't get why u can whine about that. just LoS poly and if u do get poly'd tell ur partners to go defensive. and a decent druid rolls atleast a rejuv on the target. and when u get out of poly swiftmend, cyclone the dps.

All the other healers can deal with sheeps. so I don't really get ur point.

and it's not announced yet that u can get sheeped as a druid.

#28 Zooj

Zooj
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:36 AM

I don't get why u can whine about that. just LoS poly and if u do get poly'd tell ur partners to go defensive. and a decent druid rolls atleast a rejuv on the target. and when u get out of poly swiftmend, cyclone the dps.

All the other healers can deal with sheeps. so I don't really get ur point.

and it's not announced yet that u can get sheeped as a druid.

their actually was a blue post a few days ago where they said druids will be sheepable but they are thinkign about giving feral druids a talent that make you able to break sheeps with forms.

#29 Treehugger

Treehugger
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:13 PM

i love how people talk about how we should "JUST LOS LOL", so here are a few facts:

we can't interrupt casts:

Paladins - instant hammer, racial if you're horde, seal of justice proc

Shamans - grounding totem, ranged interrupt on 6 sec cd.

Priests - Shadow word: death

Druid - NS CYCLONE BRO

we can't break out of sheep except by trinket if the change goes through.

beyond NS+HT which is pitiful (5k yay on MS'd targets), we have no other WTF button. priests have pain suppresion, paladins have bop, shamans can keep earth shield up 24/7 on their team-mate and riptide straight after a sheep.

if the rumours are true, it will confirm my suspicion that blizzard just do random class changes to KEEP-A THINGS-A SPICY aka retarded. it's cool it took them a season to fix plague strike but they do random changes no one asks for just because the sky was blue today

#30 lassira

lassira
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:15 PM

i love how people talk about how we should "JUST LOS LOL", so here are a few facts:

Druid - NS CYCLONE BRO

beyond NS+HT which is pitiful (5k yay on MS'd targets), we have no other WTF button. priests have pain suppresion, paladins have bop, shamans can keep earth shield up 24/7 on their team-mate and riptide straight after a sheep.

if the rumours are true, it will confirm my suspicion that blizzard just do random class changes to KEEP-A THINGS-A SPICY aka retarded. it's cool it took them a season to fix plague strike but they do random changes no one asks for just because the sky was blue today

Does anyone else see the irony in druids complaining about lack of instant heals?
:D

#31 Hendie

Hendie
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:29 PM

so many clueless people in this thread, or just arguging for no apparent reason. Theres a reason why druids havent been able to get sheeped yet is because of how the class works with hots. your also forgetting that if a druids sits in a full sheep (sometimes there just not avoidable, deepfreeze into sheep, sheeped out of a d.coil /fear ect) then at the end they are going to have 0 hots on them selves and not only their team mates. They will be so vulnerable to a switch :(

But its way too early to say how things are going to turn out in cata :)

#32 Treehugger

Treehugger
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:31 PM

Does anyone else see the irony in druids complaining about lack of instant heals?
:D

no

or

you don't know what irony means and should stop using that word

#33 zalae

zalae
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Alleria
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:56 PM

Posted Image

• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction
  • LocationColorado

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:14 PM

you used the example that your instant heal swiftmend can get dispelled...and yet say priests have a "strong" instant heal PWS which can also be dispelled.

Yah but that bubble will protect your partner for a gcd at least while you cast penance or what have you

#35 Demetrious

Demetrious

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:25 PM

Druid - NS CYCLONE BRO

Seal of Justice proc? Really?

I really don't understand all this complaining about sheep. You have the most ability to LOS, so I'm not seeing the problem.

"Oh, but what about deep freeze into sheep?" What about it? Shamans and Priests have to deal with it too. You're on a team, so have your teammates interrupt the cast or dispel you.

• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction
  • LocationColorado

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:43 PM

if this change goes live then druids are going to need an instant heal that dosnt require a hot on the target something like riptide would be good imo heals for shit and puts a hot on the target but it might be just what druids need to be able get a rejuve up so they can swiftmend beucase the riptide buff would be a trash buff so there is less of a chance for rejuve to be dispeled in their gcd

#37 Zooj

Zooj
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:46 PM

Druid - NS CYCLONE BRO

because it would be really fair to give resto druids dispell magic and dispell curse and be immume to hex and poly right ?

#38 eforsmo

eforsmo
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:46 PM

Paladins - seal of justice proc

ehehehehhee, riiiiiight

#39 Skillionaire

Skillionaire
  • Skillionaire
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:49 PM

yea cause u dont have a instant heal or anything??

If damage is the same in cata, druids will be horrible as we need to PREHOT the target in order to keep up with damage.

It won't be. I don't know how anyone keeping themselves just a tiny bit up-to-date could have missed this...

#40 Raia

Raia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Retribution
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:02 PM

Cata is a looooooong ways away. Stop complaining about something we have no idea how it will turn out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<