dk4hire
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:32 PM

man that comp is so carried by the lock and druid. Poor DK's :(

pretty much, any Dk thats played this comp at high ratings will tell you, the comp is carried by the druid and lock, mainly the lock tho, it takes a speical kinda lock to run Scleave.

#42 Maleh

Maleh
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents:

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:42 PM

Sup with so much hate? He did fine.. All a dk has to do in that comp is peel for lock while he frecasts dots into everyone and wear all cds off.. And he really is good at peeling so no reasons to discredit him tbh.. not his fault blizz made our class around 1 ability in pvp..

#43 Lawdyx

Lawdyx
  • Lawdy
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:43 PM

Sup with so much hate? He did fine.. All a dk has to do in that comp is peel for lock while he frecasts dots into everyone and wear all cds off.. And he really is good at peeling so no reasons to discredit him tbh.. not his fault blizz made our class around 1 ability in pvp..

people have different opinions you know, and perceive things differently
and also people have different standards

#44 Sevenføld

Sevenføld
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:47 PM

Been waiting forever to see a Shadowcleave video :D

I dunno, I enjoyed watching it so meh.

#45 Shuffy

Shuffy

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:48 PM

haters gonna hate
Spoiler

#46 massivez

massivez
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • RBG: 384

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:54 PM

any one wanna tell me how to split my movie into 2 parts so i can upload to filefront?

#47 Lawdyx

Lawdyx
  • Lawdy
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:57 PM

winrar

#48 Deathlygnome

Deathlygnome
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:06 PM

^

WTB lock and drood.

#49 Maleh

Maleh
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents:

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:08 PM

And yeah, it's nice to see something else than Phd/Tsg.

#50 Wezz

Wezz
  • Chainzx
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:13 PM

was expecting more I guess

#51 Ingtar

Ingtar
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Stormreaver
  • Rampage

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:18 PM

Video was good, I enjoyed it. Its a DK playing shadowcleave, how could I expect anything other than chains+meh damage. I respect the blood pres too!

#52 sunzrooney

sunzrooney
  • Junkies

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:24 PM

Can easily say thats just without doubt one of the worst dk movies I've seen. what i was in tears laughing about is the auto leap instantly, not sending in the pet and running in circles versus the 1st rls team in the middle of nagrand where you could have been sapped about 32 times, (slight hyperbole).

I particularly Loved the mind freeze into the paladins aura mastery, good times. the 6million mind freeze jukes you took, the targets you peeled with freedom, sup with gripping freedoms and then wasting frost runes on IMMUNE targets :(

The game where you die but manage to kill the shammy, you've got double the rp needed for pet sac never mind not even using ibf....
Obviously are another djurbyd (sp) don't have frost presence bound i take it?
just so so so so bad, also it looks like you're keyboard turning the amount of times you target the wrong things is hilarious. whoever carried you to the two red icons you've got deserves medals.

I suppose it helps when you've got an absolute godly lock + druid.
The trailer you posted got horrible horrible reviews last time wasnt expecting anything from the real thing. gl for trying i guess.

Ps: turned off after 13mins was just to painful.

#53 Bloody_qq

Bloody_qq
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ravenholdt
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:25 PM

pretty much, any Dk thats played this comp at high ratings will tell you, the comp is carried by the druid and lock, mainly the lock tho, it takes a speical kinda lock to run Scleave.

no shit sherlock in melee/caster/healer games CASTER carried team? wow what a discovery, next thing you'll say is that double heal gets carried by pve gear?

Liked the movie even tho DK pov is rarely any good :)

For 2300 rated dks who tell him how to play and what skills to use should maybe instead push 2300+ first.

#54 Touché1296682727

Touché1296682727
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:27 PM

pretty good :)

#55 sunzrooney

sunzrooney
  • Junkies

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:29 PM

no shit sherlock in melee/caster/healer games CASTER carried team? wow what a discovery, next thing you'll say is that double heal gets carried by pve gear?

Liked the movie even tho DK pov is rarely any good :)

For 2300 rated dks who tell him how to play and what skills to use should maybe instead push 2300+ first.

Just because someone is 2300 or lower doesn't mean he doesn't have a right to post on a PUBLIC forum and give feedback about a movie distributed for that sole purpose, get a clue!

Plenty of 2300 wow players are on par with gladiators who play the same class as them, it takes 3 people to make a team not one, in this case it takes 2.

#56 Proditor

Proditor
  • Premium Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:31 PM

any one wanna tell me how to split my movie into 2 parts so i can upload to filefront?

assuming you have winrar:

1. right click movie
2. click add to archive
3. in the box below "split into volumes" type in half of your movies file size in bytes e.g. if your movie is 500 mb you'd enter 262144000. An easy way to get the byte number is to use the Google converter "x megabytes in bytes".
4. click ok
Author of Gladius

#57 Proditor

Proditor
  • Premium Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:46 PM

Getting tired of this shit now. All you people jumping on the "LOL wtf auto leap" bandwagon, where were you when Jigs posted his movies? Didn't see a single post about auto leap back then. Sure everyone can't be treated equally but it's getting silly.

It's not even THAT game breaking, a bit slower gnaws at times I spose but that could be fixed by sending your pet over preemptively.
Author of Gladius

#58 Lawdyx

Lawdyx
  • Lawdy
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:47 PM

Getting tired of this shit now. All you people jumping on the "LOL wtf auto leap" bandwagon, where were you when Jigs posted his movies? Didn't see a single post about auto leap back then. Sure everyone can't be treated equally but it's getting silly.

It's not even THAT game breaking, a bit slower gnaws at times I spose but that could be fixed by sending your pet over preemptively.

not like it's just that

#59 Proditor

Proditor
  • Premium Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:54 PM

not like it's just that

Nah obviously there are more situations where you'd want leap up but it's just not as big of a deal as some people are trying to make it look like. This is the kind of reaction I'd expect if he had Gnaw on auto or smth lol

If you mean that it's just not auto leap that he's doing wrong then sure, I haven't watched the vid yet, I'm just reacting to all these lolololol auto leap posts
Author of Gladius

#60 Lawdyx

Lawdyx
  • Lawdy
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:57 PM

Nah obviously there are more situations where you'd want leap up but it's just not as big of a deal as some people are trying to make it look like. This is the kind of reaction I'd expect if he had Gnaw on auto or smth lol

If you mean that it's just not auto leap that he's doing wrong then sure, I haven't watched the vid yet, I'm just reacting to all these lolololol auto leap posts

yeah was referring to the latter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<