#362 Lawdyx

Lawdyx
  • Lawdy
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:54 AM

Yes it is, its a general problem with ppls attitudes pointing out the mistakes they see while ignoring the other stuff going which they ether to dumb or lazy to see

Good for u if u get less juked while u do all the less obvious fails in positioning, bad timed peeling and tottaly lack of team-coordination
Then say ur better coz u have leap off auto and u could get r1 any season and here we got the typicall noob from public forums

Yes massives does some stuff bad but u failing to see why he is high rated and calling him slow coz he communicates and dont panic trinket is the more poor thing

ok tell me one thing he does well? and don't say spam chains or grip because he fails to do these two things, too

#363 Trakke

Trakke
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/1
  • RBG: 1903

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:56 AM

what if Hydra released a video of him penancing/PW:S on cooldown and fearing occasionally and not SWDing any cc while Kalimist and Flyn carried him to R1

If he did i bet there would be a thread with people who knows whats going on saying he plays like shit and fanboys saying he is playing well, alltho hydra is good and massivez isnt (atleast not in this movie)

#364 Isoee

Isoee
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 768

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:00 PM

bump
[01:39:01] [W From] [80:Tzu]: i wish i just know you irl.. you're the one of kids i usually beated during high school

#365 Cyrus

Cyrus
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:30 PM

Yes it is, its a general problem with ppls attitudes pointing out the mistakes they see while ignoring the other stuff going which they ether to dumb or lazy to see

Good for u if u get less juked while u do all the less obvious fails in positioning, bad timed peeling and tottaly lack of team-coordination
Then say ur better coz u have leap off auto and u could get r1 any season and here we got the typicall noob from public forums

Yes massives does some stuff bad but u failing to see why he is high rated and calling him slow coz he communicates and dont panic trinket is the more poor thing

Yes massives does some stuff bad but

I'll take a quote from one of the old team names on the front page of Cyclone BG

IF IM BAD I PLAY BAD HEH
Posted Image
Spoiler

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<