#101 Ifix

Ifix
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:19 PM

please dont talk about priests when you clearly dont understand the problems and solutions. this isnt a thread about shadow so i dont even know why you mentioned it. truth is Disc priests need buffs.

Discs are fine,shadow is just stronger right now.
i play with one,i know what i'm talking about.
Shadow is also a LOT easier to play then disc.
edit,with that i mean you do not need to play shadow at the top of ur game to succeed,as disc you do.
(mainly because of shadow having silly damage.)
it's like saying resto druids need buffs because they only have one t1 comp (that requires an absolutely insane warlock to work.)
RMP is still fine,so is double healer.
:warrior:http://eu.wowarmory....Nether&cn=Ifixx

Kill Shot is fine, learn to play. If it only hit for 7k or something it should have been called Tickle Shot.

Anyone complaining about this is terrible, try getting more resilience and learn how to play by LOSing.

#102 jizoke

jizoke
  • Premium Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:52 PM

Rmp/double healer,seems fine to me?some wizard cleave's also
also,a disc is pretty much required for 5's,so i dont even see the need to complain.

RMP is simply not worth running unless you have INCREDIBLE teammates, even then it's worth going shadow and picking up a shaman to shatterplay much higher than any RMP would get. Any wizard cleave variation with a priest healer is 20x better with a paladin or druid.
Posted Image

#103 Pitiless

Pitiless
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Elemental 2/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2204

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:53 PM

it's like saying resto druids need buffs because they only have one t1 comp (that requires an absolutely insane warlock to work.

Resto druids only have one t1 comp? Really? I assume you're referring to WLD, because LSD and MLD are extremely easy to play and easily t1.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<