#42 Hydroheals

Hydroheals
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/1/1

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:30 PM

Can anyone help with the problem im encountering with fraps. I have an i7 with a gts 250 1g and when I record I drop to under 10 fps and im saving the files onto my 1tb external hd. Any ideas on whats causing this?

#43 Eyece

Eyece
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Darrowmere
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:17 AM

is there anyway for it not to remove game sounds+vent?
Posted Image

#44 zajklon

zajklon
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bronzebeard
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Destruction 1/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:47 PM

record vent within ventrilo.
and why the hell would you want the game sounds? :/ havent seen a single good movie that has them in it ...

#45 Moonies

Moonies
  • Moderators
  • Curse Premium
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Dragonmaw
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:28 PM

zajklon said:

record vent within ventrilo.
and why the hell would you want the game sounds? :/ havent seen a single good movie that has them in it ...

WOUNDMAN

#46 Teea

Teea
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 22 May 2010 - 03:32 AM

so is there any way to fix blue hue saturation with xfire clips?

nvm, found it:

Instead of AVISource("blah.avi")
Use DirectShowSource("blah.avi")

#47 Unappealing

Unappealing
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/.

Posted 25 May 2010 - 06:37 PM

it feels weird playing at 30 fps, is it a must? or could you record at like 60, how badly would that fuck up the rendering?

#48 Hydroheals

Hydroheals
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:29 PM

Ok so ive started recording with xfire bc I only have trial fraps, when im rendering the uncompressed videos in vegas after small editing it wont let me render in anything but preview or lower, if I set it high it just renders a black screen. Any solutions?

#49 zajklon

zajklon
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bronzebeard
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:10 PM

Unappealing said:

it feels weird playing at 30 fps, is it a must? or could you record at like 60, how badly would that fuck up the rendering?

you can play at more than 30 fps with the newest fraps and still make your video only capture 30 fps.

#50 zajklon

zajklon
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bronzebeard
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:11 PM

Hydroheals said:

Ok so ive started recording with xfire bc I only have trial fraps, when im rendering the uncompressed videos in vegas after small editing it wont let me render in anything but preview or lower, if I set it high it just renders a black screen. Any solutions?

no idea. but if you have the money for sony vegas i'm sure you could afford fraps to !:D (or get it the same way you got your sony vegas ;))

#51 Hydroheals

Hydroheals
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:58 PM

zajklon said:

no idea. but if you have the money for sony vegas i'm sure you could afford fraps to !:D (or get it the same way you got your sony vegas ;))

haha money :rolleyes: Yeah I did get fraps the same way, but xfire runs alot smoother on my comp while recording. Is it possible it has to do with vegas 7 not being 64bit? I dunno. I can't find a crack for 64 bit vegas pro 9.

#52 Реган1296682822

Реган1296682822
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Гордунни
  • Шквал
  • Talents: Fury

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:27 AM

Hydroheals said:

Can anyone help with the problem im encountering with fraps. I have an i7 with a gts 250 1g and when I record I drop to under 10 fps and im saving the files onto my 1tb external hd. Any ideas on whats causing this?

It would help if you'd mention your fraps settings.
Full screen 1680x1050+ with "lossless RGB" is gonna be a helluva lot of megabytes per second.

The reason you get low fps is most likely because your external hard drive can't keep up with all this data. Just to give you an idea, frapsing at 1280x800, full screen, lossless RGB, 30 fps and with sound recording is giving me 44 MB/s... You'd probably need 2 same hdds in raid0 environment to fraps at a higher resolution with the mentioned settings. And for this reason I think external hdds isn't the best idea.

#53 Hydroheals

Hydroheals
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:49 PM

Реган said:

Full screen 1680x1050+ with "lossless RGB" is gonna be a helluva lot of megabytes per second.

The reason you get low fps is most likely because your external hard drive can't keep up with all this data. Just to give you an idea, frapsing at 1280x800, full screen, lossless RGB, 30 fps and with sound recording is giving me 44 MB/s... You'd probably need 2 same hdds in raid0 environment to fraps at a higher resolution with the mentioned settings. And for this reason I think external hdds isn't the best idea.

I had fixed that problem it was the external but now im on to my new problem where vegas video won't render anything I capture from xfire in good quality.

#54 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 29 May 2010 - 09:20 PM

as far as the vegas hd rendering i would suggest to anyone to not take this mans advice and render it as 24p that makes no sense

#55 Tweakz

Tweakz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 June 2010 - 06:06 AM

Реган said:

im using like a 80$ western digital caviar black 640 and i can capture 1600x1050x60fps full quality fine its 4gigabytes per minute though

#56 Реган1296682822

Реган1296682822
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Гордунни
  • Шквал
  • Talents: Fury

Posted 01 June 2010 - 06:32 PM

Tweakz said:

im using like a 80$ western digital caviar black 640 and i can capture 1600x1050x60fps full quality fine its 4gigabytes per minute though

I said with _Force lossless RGB capture_ option

#57 Fluxx

Fluxx
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:20 PM

2)encoder settings :x264 dxva -HD HQ or some other HQ x264 profile

^ I don't have any HQ files on the MeGUI, are they supposed to come with it? Downloaded all the presets that it gave me with the updates. Just simply isn't there. How do you get an HD/HQ profile set up/downloaded?

#58 Subby

Subby
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 2373

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:10 PM

Not sure if this has been answered already, but to edit the movie once everything in this guide has been completed (movie,music working)

How would I go and edit this to add additional text during the movie?

I tried using Windows Movie Maker but it just tries to resync the whole movie again when I'm just simply adding 1 intro scene.

#59 zajklon

zajklon
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bronzebeard
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 14 September 2010 - 01:56 AM

you should have done that before rendering.

also don't have to expect a lot of answer from me anymore in this topic, i quit wow 5 months ago and not really checking this alot anymore :p

#60 Imitation

Imitation
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/0/0/1

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:48 PM

Fluxx said:

2)encoder settings :x264 dxva -HD HQ or some other HQ x264 profile

^ I don't have any HQ files on the MeGUI, are they supposed to come with it? Downloaded all the presets that it gave me with the updates. Just simply isn't there. How do you get an HD/HQ profile set up/downloaded?

I have the same problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<