#1 polycarp

polycarp
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Deathwing
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:12 AM

I cant find anyone to play enough games, right comp, face gay teams, team members faction change, team members rage quit. Starting...no wait..getting even more annoying. someone help lol

I try and kit but really does not good. Then to top the cake i get hit all the time for 11k kill shot... comeon bliz really?

#2 goodknight

goodknight
  • Junkies

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:16 AM

Not sure if this is a troll or not, but everyone has bad times.
Just gotta keep it at :>

#3 Zeneroth

Zeneroth
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:28 AM

What pisses me of the most is when it's obvious we aren't getting into the zone tonight, yet he (team leader) insists on doing more games to make up the ones we lost, or else he kicks me. If we aren't having a good night, what makes him think suddenly the next game all of us will be on top of our game? Tank tons of rating each time he goes into this mood.
If Trance is wrong, I don't want to be right.

#4 goodknight

goodknight
  • Junkies

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:33 AM

That's pretty intense, if someone gonna kick you from the team just because they disagree with you.

I have bad week sometimes, you just gotta bite the bullet do 10 games and come back another time when everyone feels better

#5 hugmepls

hugmepls
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Nera'thor
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:37 AM

I have bad week sometimes, you just gotta bite the bullet do 10 games and come back another time when everyone feels better

this, one of my teammembers always wants to queue even if we suck badly that day or someone is having latency problems, he always starts to flame about how negative we are and bullshit like that..

sometimes you just gotta leave it or youll seriously dump your rating.
Posted Image

#6 Dodo

Dodo
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Antonidas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:51 AM

Sometimes you just have to keep going and learning something and you improve. You improve with losing and winning just alike. Probably a loss is even more useful than a win in terms of learning.

#7 Saywat

Saywat
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1809
  • 3v3: 1449
  • RBG: 1326

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:05 AM

2.2 is not hard

for some it is

#8 Filovirus

Filovirus
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2795

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:45 AM

JUST HIT 2250 MMR IN 2S ON MY DRUID WITH 2500 SP AND 22K HP AM I GOOD LOLDRUIDS

#9 notVezex

notVezex
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:54 AM

i think the hard part is just finding a team ;[

cant get a 3v3 going to even get started

#10 Bigbadburks

Bigbadburks
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Undermine
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:54 AM

2.2 is not hard

Not everyone has an analytical mind. Or has an extended thought process so they can see what's coming next. Not everyone has quick reaction times.
Posted Image

#11 brownieownz

brownieownz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Akama
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:04 AM

Just have to find people who dont rage, thats what I look for in a partners.. and the fact they have to be 2500+. But no raging ='s you can discuss why you lost a match without having to deal with a raging qt
"Shamans need a fucking rocketship that they can hop into in combat and fly into space to up their survivability"

#12 Thufir

Thufir
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:11 AM

I cant find anyone to play enough games, right comp, face gay teams, team members faction change, team members rage quit. Starting...no wait..getting even more annoying. someone help lol

team members rage quit.

You're never going to succeed at a hobby you don't enjoy. Nor will you if you continue to play with others who do not. I recommend first finding team members who are entertained by this form of entertainment. As opposed to being enraged by it, that is.
aRtMP Eternally.
Spoiler

#13 Bazuka

Bazuka
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Zenedar
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 192

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:47 AM

2.2k isn't really "Hard" ..

But ye, just get some teammates experienced at the same rating as you, and make sure you play a viable setup..

Everyone between 2-2.2k is playing wicked setups.. Often bad players, who play wiered setups.. Most beastcleaves is playing around this, just because the can boost people down without having a real clue about basic arena knowledge.

#14 huurka

huurka
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 0/././././.

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:48 AM

2.2 is not hard

honestly i am tired of all these gladiator saying that x rating is easy to get.

#15 Saywat

Saywat
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1809
  • 3v3: 1449
  • RBG: 1326

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:50 AM

what if its true!? :(

#16 huurka

huurka
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 0/././././.

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:57 AM

what if its true!? :(

i can say billiard is so fucking easy but some people just fail on it because they don't have them skills

see what im saying?

#17 Ragrek

Ragrek
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Frost
  • LocationEngland

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:35 AM

I was under the assumption the rating system was a bit of a 1500-sum or similar system, is it possible to have everyone get a team rating of over 2200? Don't think you can really call 2.2k "easy" if not everyone can be over 2.2k, whereas obviously you could call a Heroic easy as everyone can clear it. It's like saying <generic_FPS> is easy when it's impossible for everyone to top the leaderboard.

Anyway, I found having done the proper research, finding the right partners and a fair bit of Durotar-style practice, 2.2k did not stress me out and I'm glad I could get it done before Shadowmourne to avoid the inevitable "boosted by legendary" flame =/

Disclaimer: Haven't done Arena seriously until this season, just been getting 1.8k in various brackets to help guild members get various items for PvE.
Posted Image

#18 Tedkin

Tedkin
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Hellscream
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:05 PM

Find a class that has amazing synergy with yours and just rock that setup. I can play hundreds of games win or loss, I love arena so it don't bother me. But generally most people do want to stop playing after they either hit a plateau in rating or when they've lost a few times.

Old school Vanilla PvP grinders ain't little bitches though, so that's who you wanna play with. :D

#19 Dante

Dante
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSarajevo

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:43 PM

Play for fun, not rating and the ratings come by itself.

If you aren't enjoying it why bother? Always my mindset.

#20 Bizmark

Bizmark
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Xavius
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Combat 2/1/2/2/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 1238
  • 3v3: 1302

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:18 PM

2.2k has 2 factors - 1 comp, 2 battlegroup.

Beastcleave will get to 2.2k easier than RMP for example, because they use a tactic that most non-duelist level players cannot counter: The rush.

If you can effectively co-ordinate 2 simple tactics, you get alot of rating (im still working on this, atm consistency of our team is the issue, we can pick up 200 ratng a hour or loose 200 depending on how well we are playing).

1: The gib. All 3 members of your team go completely offensive against 1 'soft' target - with limited escape options - until it dies. Use basic CC etc. to keep pressure off yourself, but with enough damage you effectively 'CC' the opposing team at low ratings, since they panic and try to defend... badly. this is especially good against stealth teams, you all mount up, ron around the outside of the arena and open early for a 3 on 2 situation until they decide to reveal themself

2: The swap. The same as 'the gib' but you pressure 1 target and heavily CC a second, which is the one you want to kill. Once he trinkets, you start CC'ing the first target and then cool-down-orgy the person who you forced to trinket. A good example is rogue in RLS - you go hard on the shaman and CC the rogue (a warlock with no rogue has to use every GDC to peel to stop the shaman dieing) once the rogue trinekts, you all swap to him and CC the shaman.

Other than that, remember, below 2.2k you are facing people who aren't amazing, so blizcon tactics don't always work. Sometimes hitting the 'wrong' target can win too, since they will be so used to people reading AJ tactics and attacking 1 person, that killing the another throws out their entire game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<