#21 Pekin

Pekin
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Garona
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:01 AM

bring back glyph of the monkey, and anyone who says we need nerfs are biased retards. We need buffs against plate classes, and anti-dot protection (deterence wiping out dots??)

warriors were overpowered
dk's were overpowered

but for the love of god, they werent asking for buffs ...
Posted Image

#22 Brumok

Brumok
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:02 AM

bring back glyph of the monkey, and anyone who says we need nerfs are biased retards. We need buffs against plate classes, and anti-dot protection (deterence wiping out dots??)

Deterrence wiping out dots would be OP.

My idea: during deterrence, a hunter cannot get damaged in any way (dots remain on the hunter, but wont tick!)

Great and balanced idea right there!
fuck yea

#23 Getrugged

Getrugged
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:09 AM

didnt that glyph give you like 30% run speed and was up most of the time? or am i wrong .. yeah having a hunter run around at 30% run speed is what every one wants again :>

ye 30% run speed after dodging an attack, i thought it was a pretty nice mechanic, and it was good for frost trap kiting (which is currently useless in 2's, and not that good in 3's (depending on map), and in 5's it doesant matter seeing that hunters are never trained (either switched to with stuns, and if that fails, time to switch to something else)

#24 Getrugged

Getrugged
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:10 AM

warriors were overpowered
dk's were overpowered

but for the love of god, they werent asking for buffs ...

yes but hunters do terrible damage to plate (especially plate + poison dispeller, so buff them against that and then you can tweak the other things (eg against mages) :)

#25 Getrugged

Getrugged
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:10 AM

Deterrence wiping out dots would be OP.

My idea: during deterrence, a hunter cannot get damaged in any way (dots remain on the hunter, but wont tick!)

Great and balanced idea right there!

i like! +1

#26 Bloody_qq

Bloody_qq
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ravenholdt
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:37 AM

peksi could you stop stalking every hunter on AJ and talking crap 24/7 ok thanks.

#27 Granter

Granter
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:01 AM

HUNTERS FUCKING SUCK

We need bugfixes and buffs!

lol geif bugfixes, but that would probably req a full patch with only hunter bug fixes as there are quite alote of them..

on a side note, hunters are already one of the lower represented classes in arena.

I dont know if ppl think it's normal to be in 2600rating and face a hunter ones a month like it was befor in s6 and back in TBC.

We dont need buffs, we need bugfixes.

#28 Flarebrass

Flarebrass
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Haomarush
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:38 AM

I hate the argument about "we're on the low end of the representation spectrum" because there could easily be a lower number of people playing Hunters than other classes. I know multiple top-end people of each class but only two Hunters.

If only Hunter gear had ArP; the "need help vs plate" and "OP vs cloth" debacle would finally be solved.

#29 Pythoness

Pythoness
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:04 AM

Are you trolling? You're giving suggestions on how to make the hunter class invincible.

#30 Getrugged

Getrugged
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:11 AM

5% rep....invincible yep

#31 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:26 AM

Well you're talking 2v2. I haven't 2v2'd in ages, but I can tell you.. well, pretty much what everyone will tell you: it's a shit bracket, get over it, if you decide to keep playing it, at least don't whine about it. I, for one, have just given up on it completely.

If you're talking 3v3: we definately DO have the dmg complimented by your second DPS to get ppl down.

do you rly consider dk as a damage dealer ?

i dont think so.

TSG shouldn't win against an equally skilled LSD but 99% of all LSDs are super retarded so it's quite easy to zerg the druid from start to finish.

#32 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:37 AM

anyway, there will never be pvp without flames... everyone hates the class which counters his

TSG shouldn't win against an equally skilled LSD but 99% of all LSDs are super retarded so it's quite easy to zerg the druid from start to finish.

#33 Mitearidon

Mitearidon
  • Mitearialz
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:41 AM

and hunters have to deal with brain-dead, fucktard mages like you trolling every freaking thread in their forums. just stfu already

I sense anger and frustration in you. chill out, let's be friends <3

Shadowmourne is fine

All the people against it are just as biased aswell

PROTECT THE ORANGES AT ALL COST!!!

#34 medze

medze
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Eitrigg
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:41 AM

Doesn't have anything to do with the class you play (unless you play a hunter). Most everybody will agree that hunters need their damage tweaked and bugs to be fixed.

Even occasionally, you'll find a hunter that actually agrees with this!

#35 benyo73

benyo73
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:45 AM

I sense anger and frustration in you. chill out, let's be friends <3

ok <3
Missing: s3-s6 Blueface and s5 Redface

Posted Image

#36 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:46 AM

Doesn't have anything to do with the class you play (unless you play a hunter). Most everybody will agree that hunters need their damage tweaked and bugs to be fixed.

Even occasionally, you'll find a hunter that actually agrees with this!

some specs are at least a bit overpowered, i have some examples :

- protibution
- marksmanship
- shadowpriest ( especially with a shaman )
- UA lock ( especially with a shaman )
- Hardcap arp warrior

and the 4 healers both have annoying side so i think they're quite okay, though i imagine how hard it should be to keep someone alive as Rdruid against a Rshaman / Dpriest team :/

#37 Bearz

Bearz
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:39 AM

I dont think hunters need sting protection, I think priests need a poison dispel, because I cant even fucking heal through a single hunters damage because chimera is hitting for trillions with an MS.

#38 Metoma

Metoma
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Wildhammer
  • Shadowburn

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:59 AM

I dont think hunters need sting protection, I think priests need a poison dispel, because I cant even fucking heal through a single hunters damage because chimera is hitting for trillions with an MS.

someone needs to get body and soul! :D

#39 Getrugged

Getrugged
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:06 AM

hunters had 9% rep, which is what a pure dps class is supposed to have in s5...

hunters main comp in s5 (PHDk) was countered by THE most prevalent comp and the best comp (pal-dk-lock). So your complaining about 2v2 i guess...oh, the bracket that doesant matter. or did you mean 5v5? the bracket that actually means less than 2v2. Oh i see, yeh, you got me there, hunters were good at 5's and 2's, yay

#40 Riezel

Riezel
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shadowsong
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:56 AM

2 big fails here. 1) you play with a mage as a priest and are complaining about a class that are countering both of them 2) With poison dispell on all healers blizz would be forced to give us either dispell protection or remove the sting from the game and give us a chaos bolt ~. You would love that?
"That is not a drug. It’s a leaf."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

been pwning newbs since nineteenninetynine

[19:49:52] [W From] [P]: trying to fix my net. had my ethernet cable guided over roof into my window only place u cud put it. an effing seagull was eating the wire lol. had to buy a wireless card and im laggy sometimes =/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<