#181 Levidian

Levidian
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:26 PM

You guys really need to stop telling other classes how to beat hunters.

They're aware but for some reason they just refuse to accept the simplicity.

Hunter engagements are the most simple possible interaction you can have in this game.
Top 1000 user club: #562
Armchair Blogger - 04/20/2010
http://wowriot.gamer...Reality-Collide

#182 Kubuss

Kubuss
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:26 PM

Hunter damage is overpow--

j/k died in deepfreeze

permabanned
deserved

#183 Schmeiser

Schmeiser
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:27 PM

Buff hunters, they cant kill healers 1v1 and in 2v2
[16:09] maajty: wlp was the strongest setup
[16:09] maajty: after lsd

RPS 2.2k hero talking about s8

#184 Bearz

Bearz
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:08 PM

2 big fails here. 1) you play with a mage as a priest and are complaining about a class that are countering both of them 2) With poison dispell on all healers blizz would be forced to give us either dispell protection or remove the sting from the game and give us a chaos bolt ~. You would love that?

flawless logic, they are removing chimera because we dont have viper sting SO WE ARE ENTITLED TO A CHAOS BOLT

fucking idiot, my post was half sarcastic anyways if it wasnt obvious or exaggerated with "trillions" of damage

Mage Priest RAPES hunter priest

if you lose to hunter/priest as mage priest you're insanely bad

Idk I had a pretty easy time beating best mage/priest on my BG (nightfall lol) and it was my first time playing priest/hunter. Keep hunter dispelled and shit dies

#185 Loincloth

Loincloth
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:09 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#186 headshot

headshot

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:14 PM

Just for sake of argument, couldn't this be said about hunters too?

Well, I understand your bias, most people are that way about their own class.

While I can relate, this still sounds like season 5 retribution paladin logic. I also want to stress that I'm not trying to single out hunters. Obviously, NERF EVERYTHING, and I'm 100% serious when I say that.

HI MAXX<3 LONG TIME :P PS LEAVE US HUNTERS ALONE!

#187 headshot

headshot

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:16 PM

Buff hunters, they cant kill healers 1v1 and in 2v2

I bet you can though?

#188 Riezel

Riezel
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shadowsong
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:05 PM

flawless logic, they are removing chimera because we dont have viper sting SO WE ARE ENTITLED TO A CHAOS BOLT

fucking idiot, my post was half sarcastic anyways if it wasnt obvious or exaggerated with "trillions" of damage

Idk I had a pretty easy time beating best mage/priest on my BG (nightfall lol) and it was my first time playing priest/hunter. Keep hunter dispelled and shit dies

1) Hunters doesn't use viper sting. Not even against priest teams unless the game is 20 minutes long.
2) Either you are sarcastic or you're not. Trying to be both sarcastic and serious is retarded.
3) kek
"That is not a drug. It’s a leaf."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

been pwning newbs since nineteenninetynine

[19:49:52] [W From] [P]: trying to fix my net. had my ethernet cable guided over roof into my window only place u cud put it. an effing seagull was eating the wire lol. had to buy a wireless card and im laggy sometimes =/

#189 Gunnolf

Gunnolf
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:33 PM

I bitch about elemental shamans too because they tank like gods and have cleansing totem.

Does that mean I think they need changed?

You fucks are coming here and crying for nerfs.

Where have you seen any hunter on these forums ask for spriest nerfs?

Thinking a class is annoying to fight and thinking they need nerfed are two VERY different concepts.

Going to have to agree that spriest are way more op than hunters for every class except mages/locks prob.

Yeah,having a Silence, fear, Disarm/another fear, LARGE LARGE LARGE AMOUNT of sustainable and burst dmg, a ms, and having haste effect dots. They're balanced.

Spriest are the new Levidens

=Headshøt]op ass spriests trying to defend their class laughable hahah

^^From a locked thread
http://www.arenajunk...t=163788&page=2

I know there are bad apples from all classes, but i just wanted to quote some examples for you.

For the record, annoying would be probably the most appropriate word i can think of for fighting a hunter, mostly because they have so many of the upsides of a ranged caster while also having 50% ms.

Please do not misinterpret my post, I'm not saying people don't come into your forums and whine. I'm not saying hunters are as op as some people make them out to be (what makes hunters as strong as they are is the ranged/physical(no casts) dps with a 50% ms). In a perfect world i'd rather see hunters have deterrence work against cheapshot and dots and give them more mobility while reducing the ms and nerfing frost trap.
Posted Image
Spoiler

#190 Shadowtiger

Shadowtiger
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:12 PM

^^From a locked thread
http://www.arenajunk...t=163788&page=2

I know there are bad apples from all classes, but i just wanted to quote some examples for you.

For the record, annoying would be probably the most appropriate word i can think of for fighting a hunter, mostly because they have so many of the upsides of a ranged caster while also having 50% ms.

Please do not misinterpret my post, I'm not saying people don't come into your forums and whine. I'm not saying hunters are as op as some people make them out to be (what makes hunters as strong as they are is the ranged/physical(no casts) dps with a 50% ms). In a perfect world i'd rather see hunters have deterrence work against cheapshot and dots and give them more mobility while reducing the ms and nerfing frost trap.

Not trying to be annoying or anything but why the hell would someone take us to a team in that case, we would pretty much be tanks? :D Personaly I think it's great that something counters deterrence (in this case cheap shot and Shs rogues overall and DoTs (partialy)) But as you notice theres not many combos where hunter plays with any other MS class, and there is also a reason we are brought to a specific setup (where MS is a huge part of the reason no mather what hutner combo it is, in 3s atleast)

#191 Shadowtiger

Shadowtiger
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:13 PM

Posted Image

You just made my day :DDD

#192 cydial

cydial
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:58 PM

Why the fuck do hunters complain about being cheap shotted in deterrence?

Flaring before deterrence? Tbh if you get cheapshotted while deterrenced you deserve to be killed.
Posted Image

#193 Getrugged

Getrugged
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 16 April 2010 - 03:40 PM

have a think about this, you drop to 10k from the end of a ks, and you look at the ele sham/lock/frost casting into you, it is 0.2 seconds until the cast goes off and you die. you either:

a) deterence, MAYBEblock the cast and maybe get cheap shotted where u could possibly die, but atleast u might have blocked the previous cast,
B) flare, the lava burst+chain lightning hits/conflag+chaosbolt/frostbolt+holyfire hit you, and as your waiting from the global of flare you die.

Hunters dont have a 1.0 second global cooldown. And the above situation happens all too commonly. Get a fucking clue before you post your bullshit
The hunter formerly known as Magecrusher <3

#194 Magnifibeast

Magnifibeast
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Ysera
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 16 April 2010 - 03:44 PM

You can flare and deterrence at the same time, though it's not exactly hard to vanish+cheapshot before deterrence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<