[Paladin] Belligerent's Random Games Thread!

• Please log in to reply
850 replies to this topic

#801 L0Liver

L0Liver
  • Cát
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:55 PM

where can I find 4.1 games with u belli, rly wanna see those since I currently play with a hpala and.. ye, we have problems against all teams with a healer that is not a hpala :))
LOLiver / Cát / Odikqah / Unknòwn / Bábe

http://warcraftmovie...p?t=3&l=Loliver for my WCM account.

http://l0liver.blogspot.com/ for my blog.

- God did never create man, man created god // Oliver Norberg

My Youtube Channel

#802 Starcookie

Starcookie
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:08 PM

View PostL0Liver, on 17 May 2011 - 12:55 PM, said:

where can I find 4.1 games with u belli, rly wanna see those since I currently play with a hpala and.. ye, we have problems against all teams with a healer that is not a hpala :))

So all teams then

#803 Belligerent

Belligerent
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:02 PM

[Pal] Pal KFC vs. Pal Enhance War and Ret DK Sham /w Commentary  

[Pal] Pal KFC vs. Pal Enhance War and Ret DK Sham with Skype  

#804 Belligerent

Belligerent
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:11 PM

[Pal] TSG vs. Priest Feral Druid Death Knight TWO GAMES!  

[Pal] TSG vs. Jungle Cleave with an Explanation of the Name..  

[Pal] TSG vs. Priest DK Rogue and Shaman Hunter DK 2 Games  

#805 Belligerent

Belligerent
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:37 AM

Holy Paladin Arenas - [Pal] Pal DK War (TSG) vs. Prot TSG 3 Games! Commentary Version  

[Pal] Pal DK War (TSG) vs. Prot TSG 3 Games! Skype Version        

#806 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:58 AM

Xanaduz going prot was fucking weird. I'm not sure if he did that to counter us or to counter you.

ps i heard my shamans name.

#807 Belligerent

Belligerent
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:30 AM

View PostConradical, on 03 June 2011 - 07:58 AM, said:

Xanaduz going prot was fucking weird. I'm not sure if he did that to counter us or to counter you.

fox, our war, knows him or something

#808 Belligerent

Belligerent
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:35 AM

[Pal] TSG vs. Shaman Hunter Death Knight on Dalaran  
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HcbDc0qBeVI

#809 Belligerent

Belligerent
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:34 AM

Holy Paladin Arenas - [Pal] TSG. vs Priest Warrior Hunter (KFC) 2 Games  
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=O9NzSnr3tXM

#810 mackazar

mackazar
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/2/1/.
  • 2v2: 1739
  • 3v3: 2844
  • 5v5: 2639
  • RBG: 1820

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:16 PM

why do u keep deleting my comments on ur youtube channel and videos

#811 Kobey

Kobey
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:
  • LocationBroken Arrow, Oklahoma

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:55 AM

View PostConradical, on 03 June 2011 - 07:58 AM, said:

We didnt need to go prot to counter you haha. No offense but tsg vs shaman oh boiz.

Anyways, he went prot because tsg is boring and we could only handle so much of it. Its actually a pretty decent comp vs a lot of teams our pally just didnt have the patience to learn how to play it.

grammar :/

#812 Belligerent

Belligerent
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:48 AM

[Pal] TSG vs. Priest Rogue Death Knight 2 Games  

#813 Belligerent

Belligerent
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:41 PM

[Pal] TSG Mirrors with Raycharles - 3 Games  
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=h2gNr2K7G3Y

#814 Belligerent

Belligerent
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:46 AM

TSG vs. LSD (Lock Shaman Druid)

#815 Belligerent

Belligerent
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:17 AM

Holy Paladin Arenas:         [Pal] TSG vs. LSD (Velsus Biotox Novoz) on Ring of Valor       

#816 Mout

Mout
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:11 PM

your positionning ? really ? travelling the whole map never close to a pillar, doing nothing but getting ccd ?
Diablo Walks the Earth.

#817 abrahm

abrahm
  • Members

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:19 AM

belligerent is honestly just someone who is no longer good at this game. he was a R1/multi glad player but that's because he was getting carried HARD by people like xmo who is actually very good at this game. when you watch one of their videos there is always a reason behind everything they do, whereas belligerents videos just look like he randomly heals and runs out wherever. and in wrath, that didnt matter because heals would literally take you from 5 percent to 100 percent almost instantly

now that he isnt playing with people who used to carry the shit out him, he's capped out at 2.4k with a 50 percent win ratio ON BOTH HIS PALLIES as a feral cleave in one and tsg cleave on the other.

even on his warrior he is terrible. you watch his games where he plays with dimach and its just him whining for dispels constantly and in almost all his commentaries he has a thinly veiled line of QQ about a class one way or the other

face it, you used to be carried by other players when healing was easier, now youre just another 2.4k shitter who has just nostalgia of the past.

edit: it's also hilarious that majority of your fans seem to find raycharles more entertaining and skillful than you in your vids

Edited by abrahm, 10 July 2011 - 05:21 AM.

My Mom is in her 50s, had 6 kids, still weighs 115lbs, and people think she's in her early 30s.  I get comments all the time people telling me they're jealous I'm so thin, have good genes, look so young.  My dad is 50  he isn't even balding, he weighs 150lbs, no beer gut, can beat guys my age in a foot race, travels the world, picks up 20 year olds in Japan.
ROFL jayru's reasoning for his "planned life"

#818 Recursion

Recursion
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/1/0/2/1

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:04 AM

View Postabrahm, on 10 July 2011 - 05:19 AM, said:

belligerent is honestly just someone who is no longer good at this game. he was a R1/multi glad player but that's because he was getting carried HARD by people like xmo who is actually very good at this game. when you watch one of their videos there is always a reason behind everything they do, whereas belligerents videos just look like he randomly heals and runs out wherever. and in wrath, that didnt matter because heals would literally take you from 5 percent to 100 percent almost instantly

now that he isnt playing with people who used to carry the shit out him, he's capped out at 2.4k with a 50 percent win ratio ON BOTH HIS PALLIES as a feral cleave in one and tsg cleave on the other.

even on his warrior he is terrible. you watch his games where he plays with dimach and its just him whining for dispels constantly and in almost all his commentaries he has a thinly veiled line of QQ about a class one way or the other

face it, you used to be carried by other players when healing was easier, now youre just another 2.4k shitter who has just nostalgia of the past.

edit: it's also hilarious that majority of your fans seem to find raycharles more entertaining and skillful than you in your vids

Agreed with everything except the part about xmo being good, the kid was never a glad once, he struggled all throughout s3(or whenever he started playing) to s7...got glad on his disc priest in 2s because uck carried the fuck out of him and then got wglad on his mage on a terrible BG by playing wizzard cleave mostly. I remember him bragging about taking r1 on reckoning from Shouri's RMP (lol s8 rmp) and watching his "breakfast club" video which was just complete shit. All of his fans are 1600-2k player fanboys

As for Belligerent, kid is garbage, always has been garbage with his positioning. You can't even compare him to a pally like Toez or someone with actual skill and I'm pretty sure the only healer he can play is Paladin lol lowest skillcap healer

#819 abrahm

abrahm
  • Members

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:59 PM

and then lol at his reasoning behind not getting glad. someone on youtube asked him if he was getting glad and he says

Probably not. I just want to try to help boxxy get it. I'm fine with not getting it for a few reason. First, I wouldn't even show it over my r1 titles and clearly people on youtube that don't ever get glad get way more views! lol. It's fine.
i finished rank 1 in my battlegroup for season 7 and 8, but most people, like you, don't even know or care. So does it even matter?

as if you not caring is the reason you arent getting glad or rank 1. 50 percent win loss at 2.4k is only because "you dont care"
My Mom is in her 50s, had 6 kids, still weighs 115lbs, and people think she's in her early 30s.  I get comments all the time people telling me they're jealous I'm so thin, have good genes, look so young.  My dad is 50  he isn't even balding, he weighs 150lbs, no beer gut, can beat guys my age in a foot race, travels the world, picks up 20 year olds in Japan.
ROFL jayru's reasoning for his "planned life"

#820 Belligerent

Belligerent
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:03 PM

View Postabrahm, on 10 July 2011 - 06:59 PM, said:

and then lol at his reasoning behind not getting glad. someone on youtube asked him if he was getting glad and he says

Probably not. I just want to try to help boxxy get it. I'm fine with not getting it for a few reason. First, I wouldn't even show it over my r1 titles and clearly people on youtube that don't ever get glad get way more views! lol. It's fine.
i finished rank 1 in my battlegroup for season 7 and 8, but most people, like you, don't even know or care. So does it even matter?

as if you not caring is the reason you arent getting glad or rank 1. 50 percent win loss at 2.4k is only because "you dont care"

The 50% is with a different paladin cirranis and vexxius are playing with. And good god, the fact that you've done all this analysis means I've won.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<