Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

[Paladin] Belligerent's Random Games Thread!


  • Please log in to reply
850 replies to this topic

#41 Belligerent

Belligerent
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:45 PM

#69 - Most Subscribed (This Month) - Directors

oh shit

#42 Thakeelol

Thakeelol
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Posts: 457
  • Talents:

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:02 PM

Stop laughing about his ugliness, fat or whatever, it's no fair. I guess all of you ( so do I ) do have a familiar with such problems, and wouldn't like someone laughing off him/her.

But btw..


We should laugh for his SKILL-CAPPED gaming. HAHAHA NICE POSITIONING RELENTLESS EBAYER BELIG. jk faceroll setup.

#43 Beleta

Beleta
  • Kevindayton
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 198
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:11 PM

Thakeelol said:

Stop laughing about his ugliness, fat or whatever, it's no fair. I guess all of you ( so do I ) do have a familiar with such problems, and wouldn't like someone laughing off him/her.

But btw..


We should laugh for his SKILL-CAPPED gaming. HAHAHA NICE POSITIONING RELENTLESS EBAYER BELIG. jk faceroll setup.

if i was that ugly than i wouldn't post my pic over the internet where i know i would get flamed

#44 Shadyboss

Shadyboss
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Posts: 1056
  • Talents: Frost
  • LocationKorea

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:21 PM

Beleta said:

if i was that ugly than i wouldn't post my pic over the internet where i know i would get flamed

xDDD :D:D
med 10O%))

#45 bl00dlust

bl00dlust

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:30 PM

Belligerent said:


fat asian looking white red head kid?  maybe?   nothing to see here, move along....

no but seriously what color is that hair?  looks redish in the sun there
http://www.twitch.tv/camelvendor - Streaming Beta- Mage
Posted Image

#46 Belligerent

Belligerent
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:35 PM

Thakeelol said:

Stop laughing about his ugliness, fat or whatever, it's no fair. I guess all of you ( so do I ) do have a familiar with such problems, and wouldn't like someone laughing off him/her.

But btw..


We should laugh for his SKILL-CAPPED gaming. HAHAHA NICE POSITIONING RELENTLESS EBAYER BELIG. jk faceroll setup.

Better than 99.5% of everyone else for a few years now super pal

#47 Belligerent

Belligerent
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:36 PM

bl00dlust said:

fat asian looking white red head kid?  maybe?   nothing to see here, move along....

no but seriously what color is that hair?  looks redish in the sun there

ill ask your stylist

#48 bl00dlust

bl00dlust

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:37 PM

Belligerent said:

Better than 99.5% of everyone else for a few years now super pal

what color is your hair?  i thought it was like black until that video where you have no choice but to go outside into sunlight, it looks red there
http://www.twitch.tv/camelvendor - Streaming Beta- Mage
Posted Image

#49 bl00dlust

bl00dlust

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:38 PM

Belligerent said:

ill ask your stylist

wait, so you dont even know your own hair color?  THIS IS QUITE A PREDICAMENT!
http://www.twitch.tv/camelvendor - Streaming Beta- Mage
Posted Image

#50 Gankenoob

Gankenoob
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 374
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1536
  • 3v3: 1623
  • RBG: 1709

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:44 PM

Belligerent said:

Better than 99.5% of everyone else for a few years now super pal

No. Rofl!
25V, 4th Psychological Operations Group Airborne

#51 Belligerent

Belligerent
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:49 PM

bl00dlust said:

wait, so you dont even know your own hair color?  THIS IS QUITE A PREDICAMENT!

derp derp

#52 Belligerent

Belligerent
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:51 PM

Gankenoob said:

No. Rofl!

A Team Rating within the top 0.5% for your Battlegroup.

#53 Nejgurt

Nejgurt
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Posts: 1234
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:51 PM

your sig is made of epic win ftw lulz
Posted Image

#54 ocfighterx

ocfighterx
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 332
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:00 AM

Posted Image

#55 bl00dlust

bl00dlust

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:02 AM

Nrvnqsr said:

your sig is made of epic win ftw lulz

:D
http://www.twitch.tv/camelvendor - Streaming Beta- Mage
Posted Image

#56 Nejgurt

Nejgurt
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Posts: 1234
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:10 AM

ugh
Posted Image

#57 Thakeelol

Thakeelol
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Posts: 457
  • Talents:

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:12 AM

Lol bellig.
Do you really believe yourself skill-capped?
Play a 3v3 setup that takes some skill, or 5v5 without 3 wizzards/hunter, and then come back please. I guess you won't be within "top 0,5%".
Nooblarinlet

#58 JaK91

JaK91
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 532
  • Talents: Affliction 2/2/2/2/2/.

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:14 AM

you take videos of yourself talking about wow with people, then post it on the internet. i must say this is whole new level of fail.

#59 JaK91

JaK91
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 532
  • Talents: Affliction 2/2/2/2/2/.

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:17 AM

`

#60 Belligerent

Belligerent
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:23 AM

Thakeelol said:

Lol bellig.
Do you really believe yourself skill-capped?
Play a 3v3 setup that takes some skill, or 5v5 without 3 wizzards/hunter, and then come back please. I guess you won't be within "top 0,5%".
Nooblarinlet

Pal/War/mage is not exactly a good comp. my 5s comp is rogue/lock/ele/disc/holy. where's the 3 wizards?




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<