#81 Levidian

Levidian
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:11 PM

ah right. there's absolutely no way to avoid an 8 yard fear range with disengage, entrapment, frost trap, scatter shot, silencing shot. nope, it's just the easiest thing to get a fear on a hunter then load up all sorts of dots.

So you're saying it should never be possible for a Spriest to get a scream on a hunter? LMAO

Sure maybe if you're playing 2v3

pretty sure silencing shot locks a target out mate. not sure what game you're playing.

Yes because the only targets a hunter ever attacks are casters right? Man that silence shot sure locked out that warrior.

just fucking lol @ this in general. it's pretty obvious you've never played a healer vs a hunter. the hunter pushes the dps target to at least 35% or lower range (usually closer to 20%) and his teammate is there for more dps. i've had people die when i was chaining pi penance flash heals into something before.

If that's true it's because someone on your team has 2 opposing dps doing high dps cycles into them while being uncontrolled for whatever reason. That produces kills vs most anyone.

yea our 45s silence and 2m death coil compared to your 20s silencing shot and 30s scatter trap (and a ranged freezing trap mind you)

I would rather have horror than freezing trap.

you're so wrong on nearly every point its fucking frustrating. the only thing more frustrating is that you're not trolling and you're being completely serious.

You're so biased on nearly every point its fucking frustrating. the only thing more frustrating is that you're not trolling and you're being completely serious.
Top 1000 user club: #562
Armchair Blogger - 04/20/2010
http://wowriot.gamer...Reality-Collide

#82 Absolut

Absolut
  • Junkies

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:16 PM

Who let him in here :-(

#83 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:18 PM

So you're saying it should never be possible for a Spriest to get a scream on a hunter? LMAO

Sure maybe if you're playing 2v3

you're aware in your scenario, you'd have your own teammates to peel the priest from the fear and/or dispel it? you say the scenario as if it's 1v1 in your original post. then when you apply it arena you act as if you don't have your own teammates to counteract a fear.

Yes because the only targets a hunter ever attacks are casters right? Man that silence shot sure locked out that warrior.

it's the same fucking thing. a shadow priest is on the healer and he has his lockouts and so does the hunter. a shadow priest is on a target that is not the healer and can still off silence and coil, and so can the hunter.

If that's true it's because someone on your team has 2 opposing dps doing high dps cycles into them while being uncontrolled for whatever reason. That produces kills vs most anyone.

you're aware the same thing applies for the shadow priest too, right?

you already have a disarm. you already have a silence (shorter CD). you already have a cc effect (longer range, longer effect). not really sure why you'd want a longer cooldown version of the effect you essentially already have.

and i'm sure every shadow priest would rather have all that and trade our 20% magical ms for a 50% physical ms.

You're so biased on nearly every point its fucking frustrating. the only thing more frustrating is that you're not trolling and you're being completely serious.

not really sure ive ever seen anyone take you seriously

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#84 cwantom

cwantom
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:19 PM

Out of all the arena problems and the high burst you complain and want to change spriests? :)
Posted Image

#85 Bloodfest

Bloodfest

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:20 PM

i think shadow priests and hunters are battling it out the most atm. two of the most powerful classes in arena. and they hate each other. ITS THE BATTLE OF THE TITANS. and the heavens shall tremble.

#86 Bearz

Bearz
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:20 PM

fucking troll :confused:

#87 Handless

Handless
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Warsong
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:35 PM

if anyone is disagreeing with strenght of RPS it's only because they've no fucking clue how to play it :rolleyes:

rps is not rank1 viable

sorry

#88 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:38 PM

rps is not rank1 viable

sorry

youre wrong.

http://www.wowarmory...elect=G i Joeys

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

#89 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:39 PM

also lol @ this levidian gem

Oh hey I got feared the other day then opened on by a spriest which used the fear damage leniency to apply dots and then MB/Flay/Death cycled me on top of a dot stack in a horror to kill me from 100-0 in 6 seconds with very minor damage support from his partner WHILE I had a FULL hot stack up. I'm not in the SPriest forums crying about it though and that's something that has potential to happen anytime my trinket is cooling.

- hunter forums

It's more a control burst issue than a damage issue.

For example a Spriest can fear>dot load> horror burst a hunter from 100-0 nearly by himself w/o the hunter being able to do ANYTHING unless he has a trinket up even if his sitting there with FD/deterrence cooled down.

- spriest forums

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

haha, holla hypocrite

#90 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:43 PM

let's not forgot that his teammates managed to let the spriest get dev plague, sw: p, vt, mind blast + a flay in there without any attempt to stop him.

that's equivalent to saying "man this fucking hunter got a steady shot, aimed shot, silencing shot, chimera shot, arcane shot, auto shot, kill shot on me the other day with full hots up and i just died WTF!!!! i mean his partner dps'd me a little bit too but WTF OP SHADOWPRIESTS!!!"

#91 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:44 PM

just go away

#92 snugglebunny

snugglebunny
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1589
  • 3v3: 2737
  • RBG: 1606

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:46 PM

Going to have to agree that spriest are way more op than hunters for every class except mages/locks prob.

#93 Nightmonkey

Nightmonkey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:47 PM

In this thread - Shadow priests: We're fine, L2P

Everyone else: yeah right, you're just like season 5 ret pallies - except you have two casted abilities.

#94 snugglebunny

snugglebunny
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:50 PM

In this thread - Shadow priests: We're fine, L2P

Everyone else: yeah right, you're just like season 5 ret pallies - except you have two casted abilities.

Every single class reacts the same when they're classified as OP.

#95 Theed

Theed
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1784
  • 3v3: 2330
  • RBG: 1630

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:51 PM

Spriests wont get nerfed/changed till cataclysm.
Close this stupid QQ thread pls.

#96 Pekin

Pekin
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Garona
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:53 PM

Going to have to agree that spriest are way more op than hunters for every class except mages/locks prob.

lol so in ur comparision

mage lock > spriest > hunter with rest classes ?

dude hunter and paladin are the most retard friendly and fotm classes right now
Posted Image

#97 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:57 PM

I think we should open a thread " MRC Presidency for Season 8 " and everyone would vote ( mrc = most retarded class ), no ?

TSG shouldn't win against an equally skilled LSD but 99% of all LSDs are super retarded so it's quite easy to zerg the druid from start to finish.

#98 snugglebunny

snugglebunny
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:58 PM

lol so in ur comparision

mage lock > spriest > hunter with rest classes ?

dude hunter and paladin are the most retard friendly and fotm classes right now

You-0
Stupidity-1

#99 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:00 PM

youre wrong.

http://www.wowarmory...elect=G i Joeys

hehe im surprized that he didnt say " its not viable on a REAL battlegroup" as that kind of guy usually do :cool:

TSG shouldn't win against an equally skilled LSD but 99% of all LSDs are super retarded so it's quite easy to zerg the druid from start to finish.

#100 Kazimir

Kazimir

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:19 PM

spriests are fine the people who play the class just got exponentially better this season

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<