162 replies to this topic

#41 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:19 PM

it was an example, your comp is doing unhealable damage because of mortal strike + warrior's actual burst + ele damages ( strongest dps in the game on a unique target imo ), what i dislike is that this comp is really strong and each time they're having problems, a lot of them just die like shit because they werent able to imagine it was possible for them to be pressured instead of putting pressure.

Edit : its my opinion..

TSG shouldn't win against an equally skilled LSD but 99% of all LSDs are super retarded so it's quite easy to zerg the druid from start to finish.

#42 cameronlol

cameronlol
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Blood Furnace
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:29 PM

ok i watched a few more of the earlier ones you uploaded (maybe 4-5) and i must say your elemental playstyle is top-notch, possibly even the best i have ever seen.

although your play style may not suit a wizard cleave setup where (imo) you would need to be more aggressive with channeled spells.

do you play resto?
Posted Image

#43 Blowi

Blowi
  • Moderators
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:33 PM

ok i watched a few more of the earlier ones you uploaded (maybe 4-5) and i must say your elemental playstyle is top-notch, possibly even the best i have ever seen.

do you play resto?

I played a friend's shaman to gladiator as resto in S7 when my own account was inactive, but not on my own account & thanks a lot :3

#44 Toriklol

Toriklol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:39 PM

so tell me, where'd you get the inspiration for ele disc 2s? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

#45 Blowi

Blowi
  • Moderators
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:40 PM

so tell me, where'd you get the inspiration for ele disc 2s? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Huh? I'd play the comp again if Trakke came back to my server (: We raped with it back in S7 :(

We just played it since I needed points, had no idea it'd work that well as it did. Had like 2500 with 80% winratio, but my main goal atm is just to gear equal gear to everyone else :(

#46 Toriklol

Toriklol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:43 PM

oh didn't notice it was a s7 video

o/

i wish my pc was good enough for this sort of thing, i can fraps fine but rendering takes so long its not even funny which is why I stuck to a 3 min lava burst crit movie only :cool:

#47 Blowi

Blowi
  • Moderators
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:45 PM

It doesn't require that much actually, my laptop isn't that good either but it works out fine or at least you can see what is going on in the clips :)

#48 pavaska

pavaska
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:46 PM

it was an example, your comp is doing unhealable damage because of mortal strike + warrior's actual burst + ele damages ( strongest dps in the game on a unique target imo ), what i dislike is that this comp is really strong and each time they're having problems, a lot of them just die like shit because they werent able to imagine it was possible for them to be pressured instead of putting pressure.

Edit : its my opinion..

ur retarded

hehe edit : its MY opinion
jk I didn't edit

#49 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:54 PM

ur retarded

hehe edit : its MY opinion
jk I didn't edit

Do you really think i expected to see any shaman admitting ?

jk lol

TSG shouldn't win against an equally skilled LSD but 99% of all LSDs are super retarded so it's quite easy to zerg the druid from start to finish.

#50 Audacious

Audacious
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Nathrezim
  • Reckoning
  • Talents:

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:54 PM

I lol'd when you got a tell saying how some dude has been playing for 5 years everyday and still doesn't always bubble .. haha

Awesome clips tho, enjoyed watching a different play style

#51 Pinkalol

Pinkalol
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:04 PM

lol, stop carrying those scrubs please :)

#52 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:25 PM

As much of a retard might is, I had the same impression. Wow, ele burst.

#53 Blowi

Blowi
  • Moderators
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:52 PM

Uploaded 2nd test movie which is 10 mins but still less mbs than the previous one. Please note if you see a worse quality:

http://www.wegame.co...-10-mins-movie/

& sorry for op ele damage :)

remember i am not displaying these to show "wow i am skilled" (never claimed i was) simply want input on the quality, so say if you notice a huge difference else I got my settings set :)!

ty a lot :3

#54 Audacious

Audacious
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Nathrezim
  • Reckoning
  • Talents:

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:22 PM

Try to get some RMP clips!

#55 Blowi

Blowi
  • Moderators
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:23 PM

If only we got rmps queuing -.-

#56 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:29 PM

As much of a retard might is, I had the same impression. Wow, ele burst.

^

#57 Calx

Calx
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:35 PM

I am incredibly confused but also intrigued by your play style.

You cast almost 0 spells (like castables once, you use purge and shocks obviously alot)

Literally playing it kind of like a double healer warrior, where you spam purge/interrupt/instants until something gets low from your warrior, at which point you emlvb and cl.

I always imagined the comp would be played with consistant dmg from the shaman/warrior forcing lots of cooldowns.

Its just the weirdest thing watching you. You use SOOOO few lightning bolts/cls/lvbs.

Definitely not bad, just very different. Do alot of ele sham play like this in EU?

remember when it was smarter in this game not to tunnel damage the whole time

#58 Moonies

Moonies
  • Moderators
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental 1/0/0/0/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 957
  • 3v3: 2074
  • RBG: 192

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:44 AM

I am incredibly confused but also intrigued by your play style.

You cast almost 0 spells (like castables once, you use purge and shocks obviously alot)

Literally playing it kind of like a double healer warrior, where you spam purge/interrupt/instants until something gets low from your warrior, at which point you emlvb and cl.

I always imagined the comp would be played with consistant dmg from the shaman/warrior forcing lots of cooldowns.

Its just the weirdest thing watching you. You use SOOOO few lightning bolts/cls/lvbs.

Definitely not bad, just very different. Do alot of ele sham play like this in EU?

never seen or heard about kollektiv playing 5s in s2?

#59 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 16 March 2010 - 02:31 AM

there arent that much ele that do something else than lavaburst and lightning bolt, because this kind of gameplay works well, though a few are doing it and it works even better ( at least as ele war pal ) :mad:

ps : i did a test and it seems shaman's maybe my real class... wtf ?!

#60 Blowi

Blowi
  • Moderators
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:04 AM

You're not really making much sense, I don't understand: Do you have a shaman, Might or are you just posting 24/7 in threads about how shamans current state in the game is or something?

You said earlier you had hate for the class, and I've not seen you post anything constructive or useful for these forums yet, I might be wrong and then I apologize else it's just getting boring :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<