Xomgasm
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Dunemaul
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:00 AM

Can we just make dp magic?

Oh yea? Great Idea! Lets just make all our dots against mage armor useless!

#22 Fierss

Fierss
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:22 AM

The real solution to cleansing totem is to put it on a ~15 second duration. The fact that it lasts 5 minutes and aoe cleanses for no cost puts it on a level above other abolishes in several different ways. It removes two types of debuffs, lasts forever, has no upkeep cost, works on the entire group, and still has no CD (which the other ones don't either). Oh, and costs less mana than abolish disease and abolish poison.

#23 Fierss

Fierss
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:27 AM

biased lol. shit topic. close it.

Druids, priests, DKs, and hunters (at least) would all be very happy with a cleansing totem nerf. It's not really bias anymore when it appeals to half of classes/specs.

#24 Buffhunters

Buffhunters

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:27 AM

yet you were against UB buff, flay...and now you want this,kek >.<
:hunter: sunzqt

#25 Touché1296682727

Touché1296682727
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:28 AM

Cleansing/tremor totem are the only "OP" things a shaman has, they are probably the worst healer atm.

Ugh...bloodlust/heroism.

#26 Mitearidon

Mitearidon
  • Mitearialz
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:28 AM

Druids, priests, DKs, and hunters (at least) would all be very happy with a cleansing totem nerf. It's not really bias anymore when it appeals to half of classes/specs.

forget it, I cba

Shadowmourne is fine

All the people against it are just as biased aswell

PROTECT THE ORANGES AT ALL COST!!!

#27 Fierss

Fierss
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:35 AM

But it heals you. Cleansing/tremor totem are the only "OP" things a shaman has, they are probably the worst healer atm.

Heroism and the ability to bomb gigantic heals, while interrupting sounds pretty terrible.

#28 Bloodfest

Bloodfest

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:35 AM

Can we just make dp magic? Considering it barely heals us anymore (i think it heals for 10% of its damage, sweet a 200 rejuv tick every 3 seconds before ms).

That way shamans dont have to bitch.

:D

nuff said

#29 Marinara

Marinara
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Maelstrom
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:41 AM

I'm not asking for any totem nerfs. All I'm asking is DP not being removable by Cleansing totem, because if shaman wants it up, IT WILL be up - I can't do a shit to prevent it - and it constantly eats 1k mana of mine and a really huge chunk of my damage.

So what you're saying is...reduce mana cost on spriests spells..not nerf shaman... kthxbai

#30 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:47 AM

whoever has a problem with this topic, ask any SP about cleansing totem and he'll say you the exact same thing - if you have a problem with me trying to fix what's broken, honestly go shove up a broom up your ass

I've no problems of someone cleansing/abolish diseasing/cure diseasing his partner to remove the devouring plague, but a totem that is up the entire match is honestly stupid - they shouldn't of merged disease and poison removing totems in the first place

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#31 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:48 AM

So what you're saying is...reduce mana cost on spriests spells..not nerf shaman... kthxbai

WHAT ? Did you even READ my original post ?

NO TOUCHING OF SHAMAN CLASS WHATSOEVER - merely altering devouring plague to IGNORE cleansing totem

the spell ITSELF, not the totem or your class

ROFL the ignorance of people here

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#32 Marinara

Marinara
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Maelstrom
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:57 AM

WHAT ? Did you even READ my original post ?

NO TOUCHING OF SHAMAN CLASS WHATSOEVER - merely altering devouring plague to IGNORE cleansing totem

the spell ITSELF, not the totem or your class

ROFL the ignorance of people here

This is a game, this is a forum. I don't always pay attention, read, and or remember everything your insignificant little self has to blog about the 10 minutes I spend on AJ. Sorry. If you wouldn't rage about everything and had not whined so much in the past I might consider otherwise.

@Fierrs agreed on the 15 second duration

#33 unifin

unifin
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Cenarion Circle
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/1/2/0

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:59 AM

Honestly, Death Knights deserve ZERO buffs while :hunter::deathknight::paladin: is going strong, this is essentialy a free rank 1 comp given the fact that people playing it got some brain.

Yes, it's a too strong change. Something like giving you extra 20% resistance would be more appropriate, not a complete immunity.

whoever has a problem with this topic, ask any SP about cleansing totem and he'll say you the exact same thing - if you have a problem with me trying to fix what's broken, honestly go shove up a broom up your ass

merely altering devouring plague to IGNORE cleansing totem

devouring plague to IGNORE cleansing totem

IGNORE cleansing totem

Cleansing totem won't be changed until poisons function differently. I agree that devouring plague needs dispel protection, but the cognitive dissonance here is interesting to observe.

In before WHIRLWIND WUT.

#34 Gunnolf

Gunnolf
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:27 AM

the cognitive dissonance here is interesting to observe.

Taking psych 101 doesn't make you special.
Posted Image
Spoiler

#35 unifin

unifin
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Cenarion Circle
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/1/2/0

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:39 AM

Taking psych 101 doesn't make you special.

Hey, why the hate? I'm just finishing up wrathful offset for my reasonably geared shadowpriest myself and absolutely agree that DP needs some sort of additional protection, or at least a bigger mana return if it's dispelled.

It's just funny that DP requires an immunity against cleansing totem, but Unholy Blight is going to be OP :P.

Since it's a single-target debuff, I don't see why they couldn't reduce the mana cost drastically if they don't want to give it additional protection. Or just make it magic. *shrug*

#36 velz

velz
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:47 AM

But it heals you. Cleansing/tremor totem are the only "OP" things a shaman has, they are probably the worst healer atm.

Uh.......shamans have more comps in 3s than any other healer, not to mention they seem to be on every 5s team.

#37 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2263
  • 3v3: 2361
  • RBG: 1831

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:48 AM

it amazes me how biased ppl are
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#38 Kelberot

Kelberot
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/1/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1663
  • 3v3: 1992
  • 5v5: 959
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationRio de Janeiro

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:49 AM

I think cleansing is fine when I'm up against a resto shaman, but when it's an enhancement/ele shaman spamming that shit and pretty much removing one of my spells from the game... it's bullshit
Posted Image

#39 Revelstoke

Revelstoke

Posted 12 March 2010 - 02:14 AM

facing ele/holy paladin/ warrior, with the ele shaman throwing cleansing totem down every 2 seconds, on top of sacred cleansing wants to make me cut my dick off holy shit
Posted Image

#40 Gunnolf

Gunnolf
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 12 March 2010 - 02:18 AM

Hey, why the hate? I'm just finishing up wrathful offset for my reasonably geared shadowpriest myself and absolutely agree that DP needs some sort of additional protection, or at least a bigger mana return if it's dispelled.

It's just funny that DP requires an immunity against cleansing totem, but Unholy Blight is going to be OP :P.

Since it's a single-target debuff, I don't see why they couldn't reduce the mana cost drastically if they don't want to give it additional protection. Or just make it magic. *shrug*

Just mentioning cognitive dissonance in a video game forum makes you come off as a douchebag. I was a little bit of one myself i guess, i didn't mean to.

I'm glad you understand why we hate seeing dp being dispelled, but the difference between UB change and what he's proposing is that what flay is suggesting still allows for it to be single target cleansed, while UB makes the diseases immune to all dispels.
Posted Image
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<