#41 Felic

Felic
  • Felic
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:49 PM

Immolate and Flame Shock on a target, and you don't know they are swaping?
Rogue vanishing, Mage Deep Freezing a target, and you don't know they are swaping?

My point is Hunters do not just swap and shit all over you, most Wizards do. And I was refering to Mages being "globalled" which I call utter bullshit. Mages are one of the best classes at kiting, and 1 hunter won't solo anyone with a healer.

Dew are you trying to be stupid or are you just stupid? Read my damn post, I did not say you could not see which target they were on, I even wrote they just Deepfreeze 1 target, if he trinkets swap and MD and you are dead. The ONLY thing I said was that when Hunters switch on you, you have time to see the damage comming instead of taking a 10K lavaburst. Please read once again

#42 Miele

Miele
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:54 PM

My point is Hunters do not just swap and shit all over you, most Wizards do. And I was refering to Mages being "globalled" which I call utter bullshit. Mages are one of the best classes at kiting, and 1 hunter won't solo anyone with a healer.

Dew are you trying to be stupid or are you just stupid? Read my damn post, I did not say you could not see which target they were on, I even wrote they just Deepfreeze 1 target, if he trinkets swap and MD and you are dead. The ONLY thing I said was that when Hunters switch on you, you have time to see the damage comming instead of taking a 10K lavaburst. Please read once again

Amen. Finally someone who has a clue about what's going on.

#43 Chrigity

Chrigity
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darrowmere
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:57 PM

Mages are one of the best classes at kiting, and 1 hunter won't solo anyone with a healer.

Gladiator so ez to get as a pally.....

Yes a hunter can solo a mage while getting spam heals. Sorry bro you are the weakest link, good bye.

#44 Miele

Miele
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:58 PM

Yes a hunter can solo a mage while getting spam heals. Sorry bro you are the weakest link, good bye.

No, he can't. Unless you arn't wearing gear and never heard of ice barrier.

#45 dubroya

dubroya
  • Déw
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents:

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:02 PM

Mages are one of the best classes at kiting, and 1 hunter won't solo anyone with a healer.

He certainly will.

#46 Physics

Physics
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:06 PM

yes he will - no he won't. Are you guys in 1st grade or something?

#47 dubroya

dubroya
  • Déw
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents:

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:07 PM

yes he will - no he won't. Are you guys in 1st grade or something?

I am actually.

#48 Felic

Felic
  • Felic
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:35 PM

You're playing the "lol Gladiator hard to get bro?" card when you only have season 3 lol ?

Why even bother then

#49 Polymorphine

Polymorphine
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:35 PM

sup dew heard u got unbanned

#50 dubroya

dubroya
  • Déw
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents:

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:38 PM

sup dew heard u got unbanned

yep, pnad

#51 Felic

Felic
  • Felic
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:39 PM

There's no excuse for being clueless

#52 dubroya

dubroya
  • Déw
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents:

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:43 PM

How the hell you don't have time to see the damage coming in vs. Wizard Cleave?

#53 Felic

Felic
  • Felic
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:48 PM

I only said Hunter damage is easy to spot when it is comming, and when it hits it will not go 10K -> 5K -> Dead by itself.

Further more when it is raining down upon you, you can tank it and play defensive, if you are in the open vs. Wizards you just simply die.

Last is that Hunters do not Silence your school for 8 seconds, or can throw interrupts + have you CC'ed while nuking you.

#54 dubroya

dubroya
  • Déw
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents:

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:51 PM

Last is that Hunters do not Silence your school for 8 seconds, or can throw interrupts + have you CC'ed while nuking you.

Yeah, hunters in that time do a nice silence shot, scatter, and perhaps a trap to one of my partner.

And you can't possibly say that you can tank a hunters + prot's damage.

#55 Felic

Felic
  • Felic
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:54 PM

Yeah, hunters in that time do a nice silence shot, scatter, and perhaps a trap to one of my partner.

And you can't possibly say that you can tank a hunters + prot's damage.

I'm talking about Hunters only vs. Mages, since they QQ all the time. Mages can do exactly same damage to other classes, alot more dangerous even cause of their CC.

A Ret + Hunter sure can pull off some crazy numbers, one thing to notice is that the Ret will never actually get on to the mage for more than 1 attack the entire fight. Especially a Protret. Mages either run Wizardcleave or RMP which means the Protret will do like 30% of the Hunters damage due to spending 70% time in CC, Slows and shit like that. Wizardcleaves can Fear/Sheep (does not share DR) and guess who gets it.

RMP and Wizardcleaves are playing 2vs3 for the majority of the fight, its disgusting. Any decent Mage will CC the shit out of a Protret.

Also Hunter + Ret damage is only really dangerous once you get a 3rd guy to assist on the purging/dispelling. Else dispelling Serpent sting and keeping hots on the guy is pretty much doable.

Edit: Hunter damage needs some tuning for sure, but just whining cause you're a mage and 1 class is giving you a headache.. Welcome to WoW, how much do you think a mage can piss me off as holy or prot. Guy who made this topic probably lost a fight and went emo

#56 dubroya

dubroya
  • Déw
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents:

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:10 PM

A Ret + Hunter sure can pull off some crazy numbers, one thing to notice is that the Ret will never actually get on to the mage for more than 1 attack the entire fight. Especially a Protret. Mages either run Wizardcleave or RMP which means the Protret will do like 30% of the Hunters damage due to spending 70% time in CC, Slows and shit like that. Wizardcleaves can Fear/Sheep (does not share DR) and guess who gets it.

Hunter damage needs some tuning for sure, but just whining cause you're a mage and 1 class is giving you a headache..

The mage will CC if he doesn't get globalled.

And no, I don't play a Mage.

#57 Felic

Felic
  • Felic
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:11 PM

The mage will CC if he doesn't get globalled.

And no, I don't play a Mage.

????

#58 dubroya

dubroya
  • Déw
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents:

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:16 PM

????

... The main reason most mages are complaining is because they can either loose in the first 30 seconds of the match or they can win in 5-10 minutes.

#59 Miele

Miele
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:50 PM

... The main reason most mages are complaining is because they can either loose in the first 30 seconds of the match or they can win in 5-10 minutes.

You do realize we are talking about wrath of the lich king right?

#60 dubroya

dubroya
  • Déw
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents:

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:51 PM

Screw this, I'm leaving this topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<