Photo

Prot Paladin+Hunter with T2 Weps

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#21 Spiderr

Spiderr

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:56 AM

every time there's a thread about hunters, it always attracts the retards who try to justify the damage of hunters
Posted ImagePosted Image

[08/08/2010 15:12:49] spiderzor: Vanguards is streaming

[08/08/2010 15:13:13] spiderzor: no smourne though cause it's TR :(:(

[08/08/2010 15:13:47] Ragrek: I'd use T2 anyway

[08/08/2010 15:14:00] Ragrek: resilience is more important than the pitiful damage increase

-Ragrek, DK with Shadowmourne playing Boring Cleave

#22 Fléccí1296680096

Fléccí1296680096
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:08 PM

Steady shot damage needs to go up like 50% and every other kind of hunter damage needs to go down.

I kind of agree with this and kind of disagree with this ^.^

this would be a HUGE buff for BM and would propably buff it to be the best raiding and pvp spec, more faceroll lol.

Also this would favor heroism too much for hunters.

WTB all health increasing to the 35k hp level where most dks-warrs-paladins are,
This would be a huge step to the right direction, it is quite fancy when the mages r running with 10k less hp than some.

tho i have to say, I kind of feel sorry for mages :P

This QQ / argument is also a confirmation to my opinion about the game : It has become way too "comborape"... and by that I mean the fact that most games (id say 75%) are done for team or the other right when the gates open and u see what combo u face :P
This is the thing that i dislike about the game. (ret/protret- hunter teams are a pain in the ass for mage teams,yeah. just like i'd say ua-sp teams are a pain in the ass for hunter teams.)
^^^^ of course all said thinking by that the teams are somewhat on the same level of skill ^^^^
Posted Image

#23 snakebob

snakebob
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:10 PM

every time there's a thread about hunters, it always attracts the retards who try to justify the damage of hunters

yeah cant they see its to much dmg...........retards brreds retards it seems how can aNYONE JUSTIFY HUNTER DAMAGE...fuk huntern need a nerf or im quit this game

#24 snakebob

snakebob
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:13 PM

hahahHAh nice name dontmilkme i shud watch ot so i dont milk the cow hahah ur nd tauren nICE

#25 Fléccí1296680096

Fléccí1296680096
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:15 PM

yeah cant they see its to much dmg...........retards brreds retards it seems how can aNYONE JUSTIFY HUNTER DAMAGE...fuk huntern need a nerf or im quit this game

i feel like someone is in need of + rep.

HEHE

tho, read my previous post. ret/protret hunter teams are ment to destroy the poor little mages :(

sorry<3
Posted Image

#26 Pekin

Pekin
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Garona
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:28 PM

i feel like someone is in need of + rep.

HEHE

tho, read my previous post. ret/protret hunter teams are ment to destroy the poor little mages :(

sorry<3

we queued hunter +protpally + 3healers and we kill 16.000 armored target(war) in HOJ sry dude they dont kill mages only
Posted Image

#27 Morgasaurus

Morgasaurus

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:34 PM

one of the perks on playing on hunterfall

isn't every battlegroup a hunter battlegroup by now?

#28 Tweakz

Tweakz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 March 2010 - 03:07 PM

and no spammable cc, and no absorbs, and no immunity, and no counterspell, and less multi-player control, and no 50% reduction on all magic effects.

Yup, just like mages =/

holy fuck the bias is retarded

You hit 3 instant cast abilities, all of which land in one global, which gets me to kill shot range at which point I have to block or die.

And that's with Ice armor up. I'll get globalled in mage armor so I don't use it.

Fair trade-off, right?

#29 Duckfloatz

Duckfloatz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Alterac Mountains
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/2/2/2/.

Posted 09 March 2010 - 04:06 PM

and no spammable cc, and no absorbs, and no immunity, and no counterspell, and less multi-player control, and no 50% reduction on all magic effects.

Yup, just like mages =/

wut
LoL : Duckfloatzzi
Posted Image

#30 mcjagger1

mcjagger1
  • Magicpuff
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:46 AM

Yup, just like mages =/

-13s Scatter + Trap, unavoidable, both instants, able to be used on Lichborne DKs + Druids not enough for you?
-Deflection = immunity
-Silencing Shot
-Frost Trap
-You don't need it, since pretty much every single hunter plays with a Protret (sheeps) and Sham (fears). If not, you run with an Enhance for fears, and a HPally for sheeps.
Posted Image
Black Ice Orphans all the way (:

#31 zythian

zythian
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Cho'gall
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:33 AM

-13s Scatter + Trap, unavoidable, both instants, able to be used on Lichborne DKs + Druids not enough for you?
-Deflection = immunity
-Silencing Shot
-Frost Trap
-You don't need it, since pretty much every single hunter plays with a Protret (sheeps) and Sham (fears). If not, you run with an Enhance for fears, and a HPally for sheeps.

You forgot MS and unhealable damage?

#32 Miele

Miele
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:02 PM

-Deflection = immunity
-Silencing Shot
-Frost Trap

- trap isnt spammable
- deterrence isn't even close to being as good as ice block, dots tick trough it, shred hits trough it, spells that are in the air when u pop deterrence go trough it, ....
- silencing shot, u got counterspell
- frost trap can't be used while using freezing trap, while u can still nova people while sheeping

I do agree our damage is pretty high, but so is elemental shaman's, ua lock's, spriest 's and warrior's damage. Also, it's not like mage damage with heroism up is low ;)
And like I said before, I'd happily trade in some % of our damage if the change the way chimera shot works and fix all the damn bugs.

#33 Valir

Valir
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:30 PM

ya its not like a bloodlusted mage cant compete with a hunter guys.

#34 Kubuss

Kubuss
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:32 PM

ugh hunters

#35 Valir

Valir
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:35 PM

i wish i could apologize on behalf of the hunter community for bein ridiculously bias and delusional.

But i cant, most of these kids are retarded.

#36 Miele

Miele
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:37 PM

i wish i could apologize on behalf of the hunter community for bein ridiculously bias and delusional.

But i cant, most of these kids are retarded.

Wish I could do the same for u mages. Crying everywhere about how overpowered hunters are, do you see us making threads about elemental shamans, ua locks, spriest & warriors all the time? No.
We can't help Blizzard made hunters how they are nowadays, go whine on the official forums.

#37 Felic

Felic
  • Felic
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:39 PM

just play with them :)

i play protpally + hunter + 3 healers in 5s
yeah wrathf glad :)

btw . hunters are retardly overpowered also prot pallies

rofl peks, you went that far to go to a german BG for glad :D ?

#38 dubroya

dubroya
  • Déw
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents:

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:40 PM

this thread needs some levidia and loincloth

#39 Felic

Felic
  • Felic
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:45 PM

I cant even believe the amount of mages that whine over hunters, are mages not the class that completly destroyed entire teams with their way of CCing the entire team? sheep, silence and novas.

Using 600 resilience still staying alive and doing 10K dmg bursts, "try to heal fucker and I silence you in ur face or deepfreeze u with RNG FoF"...

We all got counters, thats why its 3v3... RMP completly shits on ret + hunter cause they just sheep the ret (or the AMAZING PROTRET) and rape the hunter. Protret takes full sheeps and full fears, ret takes 30% reduced fears... then into a nova, silence, new sheep saps and blinds, if he trinkets, SWITCH massdispel.

Sorry, protrets are not overpowered, they do less damage than warriors, no MS, their burst damage is not near as retarded as any other class with people at 1000 resilience, I cant remember when my shield critted over 5K. Hunter + Ret damage is unhealable >>>>>ONLY if they have a guy to purge<<<<<<<. Stop the damn QQ lol, we get globaled constantly by mages, locks, ele shamans and spriests in blanket silences, atleast a hunter doesnt drop you 100-0% without you knowing the dmg is comming. Also try to dispel the Serpent Sting, you know it might help right, just like dispelling flame shock / immolate makes you live longer or you die like a baws

/end rage

#40 dubroya

dubroya
  • Déw
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents:

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:47 PM

I cant even believe the amount of mages that whine over hunters, are mages not the class that completly destroyed entire teams with their way of CCing the entire team? sheep, silence and novas.

Using 600 resilience still staying alive and doing 10K dmg bursts, "try to heal fucker and I silence you in ur face or deepfreeze u with RNG FoF"...

We all got counters, thats why its 3v3... RMP completly shits on ret + hunter cause they just sheep the ret (or the AMAZING PROTRET) and rape the hunter. Protret takes full sheeps and full fears, ret takes 30% reduced fears... then into a nova, silence, new sheep saps and blinds, if he trinkets, SWITCH massdispel.

Sorry, protrets are not overpowered, they do less damage than warriors, no MS, their burst damage is not near as retarded as any other class with people at 1000 resilience, I cant remember when my shield critted over 5K. Hunter + Ret damage is unhealable >>>>>ONLY if they have a guy to purge<<<<<<<. Stop the damn QQ lol, we get globaled constantly by mages, locks, ele shamans and spriests in blanket silences, atleast a hunter doesnt drop you 100-0% without you knowing the dmg is comming.

/end rage

Immolate and Flame Shock on a target, and you don't know they are swaping?
Rogue vanishing, Mage Deep Freezing a target, and you don't know they are swaping?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<