Photo

Enhance needs an MS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
260 replies to this topic

#41 Gabobin

Gabobin
  • Junkies

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:05 PM

this thread is funny. the class with the easiest gameplay to success ratio wants a ms, thats funny

says a druid :) :) :)
all they need to do is implant UA to melee classes that dont have mortal strike and remove it from warriors.
and warriors calling enh a brainless spec rofl go slap ur self :D

#42 Wckedz

Wckedz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Combat 0/2/2/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1149
  • 3v3: 1883
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:07 PM

shaman already have 2 more than viable specs to play in arena so i would hope fixing enh shaman is not anywhere near the top of their list of things to do.

#43 Tokizh

Tokizh
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Elemental 1/1/2/1/0/./.
  • 3v3: 1629

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:13 PM

But for those who decided to pick Enhancement, because they actually made PVP sets for the spec which usually means that the spec SHOULD be viable in arenas. There's like 2 viable gladiator comps for shamans which is with a warrior or a hunter, why? Because hunters/warriors got MS and got sick damage, therefor shaman can come as an interupt/buffbot. Both with classes the people whine about and also enh shaman is a part of the probably most hated comp.

They totally should redo enhancement. Or atleast Nerf wolves and buff the damage itself from the shaman.

By adding a MS debuff Beastcleave or hpala/warr/enh wouldnt become stronger, but enhancement would be viable in so many more comps.
But if they did that they'd have to add more cooldown on interupts and/or fix purge.

The whineposts Ive read in this thread comes from priests, and priests is the only healingclass we're able to actually kill by ourself.

#44 Emodecay

Emodecay
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents:

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:47 PM

Loving how everyone is so upset that someone says their opinion that enhance needs MS. I agree, I think a 25-30% MS for enhance would open up a lot of options for them, and it would allow them to stray away from running beastcleave comp to something more "strategic" maybe. Also maybe the game isn't "all about 2v2" but also the game isn't "All about gladiator" in the same argument.

With a 30% MS, it would barely, if at all effect the comps they already play. WTB enhance MS.

#45 opis

opis
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Hellscream
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:49 PM

Aren't priests so lovely? :D

Just remove healing from arena! Worthless tbh...
Either I'm trying to outheal 5k mortal strikes or 8k ferocious bites while having worst mobility ingame, or any other class getting MS effects.. why bother? Let's just remove healing from arena.
Some of the coolest arena movies I've seen were rogue ones (mostly in TBC) cus they had to rly think about surviving in mage-rogue, rogue-rogue.. (remember WERESOGAY movie? :D) epic.

Now theres like no tactics at all.. warrior, dk, hunters, palas is just zerg, whoever zergs the fast wins. TBC to WOTLK, went from less tactic, less CC chains, less thinking, to more brainless zerg. Why? Because is so much easier to confort all pvers with brainless AoE zerg on trash mobs...

And btw, will I get any help if i come here and whine about holy spec or combat spec on my rogue? No. You know why? Because not all specs are viable in arena. True story. But some classes are lucky to have 2 viable specs. Why bother with the third?

I just wish I could play shadowstep again, was so much fun! :D

#46 Kicknz

Kicknz
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:53 PM

For reals. It's impossible to solo through druid and resto shaman

didn't get past that

#47 Bloody_qq

Bloody_qq
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ravenholdt
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:26 PM

Enha is a PvE spec. Atm I cannot even think playing that crap in PvP.

Good troll 4/10

#48 Siiivz

Siiivz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:33 PM

wait wat how does purging not affect resto druids

#49 Ifix

Ifix
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:34 PM

For reals. It's impossible to solo through druid and resto shaman heals because purging is useless and they don't rely on shields at all. Paladin teams are only possible if they are forced OOM. I did an extensive amount of arenas the last several days between 2250-2300 in 2s and 3s and up to 2200 today in 5s.

Today I found out that enh/priest/mage is useless against a lot of comps, notably all resto druid comps, because enhance damage (as well as survivability without wolves) is too pathetic and there is no substantial MS to back it up.

In mage/enhance 2s I have also noticed that warriors are impossible to kill with a pally/rdruid/rshaman because there is too much raw survivability and cooldowns to get through.

It seems the only semi-viable comps that Enhance can run are the cheese comps of Beastcleave and Enh/War/Hpal. Maybe disc/ret/enh like Tuvahl says he ran, but I doubt that would be viable at all this season now that everything lives longer. The only team that I've seen successful with Beastcleave, though, is Flexxi's. But I don't really want to run these cheese comps because they're cheese and rely on two of the most OP classes, hunters and warriors (maybe THE two most OP besides or including locks and rdruids). Plus there's no real strategy or coordination to them. It's just, "ZERG DOWN THE SQUISHIEST TARGET."

It's irritating as hell playing enhance now that I know it's so friggin gimp. We have as much survivability as a rogue, have about the same utility (probably more for 5s not including MS), yet less damage and no MS.

Now in the same breath I'd say that DKs and maybe ret needs an MS as well, because I've seen how impossible it is for Dks to kill healers by themselves too.

I submit to you that Enhance needs a 25% to 30% MS on Stormstrike. What do all yea gladiators at the exalted AJ forums think?

i stopped following you after you saying purges are useless against resto druids
:warrior:http://eu.wowarmory....Nether&cn=Ifixx

Kill Shot is fine, learn to play. If it only hit for 7k or something it should have been called Tickle Shot.

Anyone complaining about this is terrible, try getting more resilience and learn how to play by LOSing.

#50 Enim

Enim
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Balance
  • RBG: 1835

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:39 PM

Couldn't bother reading all this but.

Have you ever thought that enhancement shamans shouldn't be able to kill resto druids and shamans?

#51 Bloody_qq

Bloody_qq
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ravenholdt
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:54 PM

Guys I cant kill any healer 1v1 can we boost hunters damage?

#52 kolsyrad

kolsyrad
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:12 PM

The whineposts Ive read in this thread comes from priests, and priests is the only healingclass we're able to actually kill by ourself.

At least you have one healer class you can kill alone. Try playing a ret pala :D.

Good thing we have so many more combos we can play though. People should however just stop comparing 1v1, doesn't really prove anything nor justify any buffs/nerfs.

#53 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:21 PM

This thread is stupid, MS+purge+shocks+bloodlust+wolves....are you well?

#54 Levidian

Levidian
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:23 PM

Enh is a support spec.

Guess what you can support?

Yep, a class with a MS.
Top 1000 user club: #562
Armchair Blogger - 04/20/2010
http://wowriot.gamer...Reality-Collide

#55 haien

haien
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:36 PM

everyone who plays enhance is brainless

so they shouldnt get ms

#56 Amorack

Amorack
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Dethecus
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:54 PM

Wow I get back after 12 hours and already 6 pages.

To clarify my experience. My enhance shaman is Monictor on Destromath, Rampage. In 2s I play enhance/mage and enhance/dpriest with my 3s partners in enhance/mage/priest. Played up to 2300 in 2s and 3s but dropped. 2200 in 5s.

When I said "solo" in my original post, I was refering to enhance/dpriest. But even with a mage, many teams are totally unkillable.

In 2s, enhance/mage, even if we survive long enough to make a horribly bad resto druid/war team go oom while CCing the horrible warrior, we still can't kill the resto druid because enhance damage is so pathetic and los screws the mage. In enhance/dpriest 2s, any resto druid or shaman team with half a brain can't be beaten, because there is no way to put any kind of pressure on them, no matter what kind of insane peels I can get for my priest or how long we can draw out his mana pool, and priests are the most offensive healers.

In both 2s and 3s we got up to 2300 but subsequently dropped in both brackets. Part of our success was due to that no one runs our comp (because apparently enhance has only 2 viable ones because they have to leech off of OP 50% MS and bigger damage), so they do not know how to fight us. Once some teams we beat before figure us out, it's a lot easier for them. Then there are the teams that are purely impossible.

Now, I'm not saying that cleaves should be buffed. In fact, I think all cleaves should be nerfed by an MS reduction to 40% for warriors, hunters, and rogues. The secondary MS reduction that their partners might have can make up for some of it (when the primary MS falls off), but the charge in and purge spam a single target until he dies that all you enhance haters seem to hate won't be as prevalent. Believe me, my team knows. TSG constantly rapes our priest while there is nothing we can do about it(because enhance cant stun or sap or put up nearly as much pressure as a rogue) and Hunter teams our mage or priest.

There are also other changes that I think should be made before Cataclysm, but that's for another post.

BY THE WAY. There is no such thing as a support class in pvp besides healers. Each class has their own supports. Mages have poly, freeze, novas, CS to support. Rogues have blind, sap, and stuns, 70% slow to support. Ret has BoP, Freedom, sacrifice and cleanse to support, druids have cyclones, roots, and off-heals to support. Warlocks have spammable fears, and silence to support. Warriors have intervene, fear, shouts, disarm, charges to support. EVERYTHING has support capabilities. There is no such thing as a support class. But do you really think Elemental shamans would be considered a "support" spec? Hell no. They're the "blow you the hell up" spec.

#57 Spiders

Spiders
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Black Dragonflight
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:56 PM

buff mage damage cant kill a healer 1v1

#58 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2263
  • 3v3: 2361
  • RBG: 1831

Posted 05 March 2010 - 11:01 PM

u need it as much as dk's need it, which is not at all
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#59 Fatflufybird

Fatflufybird
  • Fatflufycow
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 05 March 2010 - 11:05 PM

Enh is a support spec.

Guess what you can support?

Yep, a class with a MS.

a bm hunter to be exact.

no class can solo down a druid even with ms, we are that amazing.
Posted Image

#60 Gabobin

Gabobin
  • Junkies

Posted 05 March 2010 - 11:06 PM

buff mage damage cant kill a healer 1v1

I guess u never went arcane :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<