• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 14 July 2010 - 05:37 PM

yeah i agree

Posted Image

that's where i'm at now, and i can tell from that pic that i should remove the timer for strangulate because its not something i care about, unlike grip or mind freeze.

what i would like is my own health bar closer to my character, but without all the other information. i do like what vile had in his video where he had a 2nd health bar. he did say it was that HUD mod, but is there a mod around with a small footprint that ONLY does that?

I'm looking to go back to a more minimal UI myself aswell, i noticed you have quite alot of macros with a general name, such as e.g 'Sheep'

currently my bars are way too filled to all fit in the standard UI bars, does your sheep macro f.e contain a 'sheep target', 'sheep focus' 'sheep a1-3' and is this possible in one macro with all different keybinds?

#63 Eraser

Eraser
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:13 PM

I'm looking to go back to a more minimal UI myself aswell, i noticed you have quite alot of macros with a general name, such as e.g 'Sheep'

currently my bars are way too filled to all fit in the standard UI bars, does your sheep macro f.e contain a 'sheep target', 'sheep focus' 'sheep a1-3' and is this possible in one macro with all different keybinds?

Just a guess, but his sheep macro is probably a /petpassive /cast sheep.
and some of his other random spell macro's may be /cast X /petattack.
It's a simple way to save keybindings and be able to control your pet well.

also... VILEROZE, can you say C0MM4ND C3NT3R
Posted ImagePosted Image

#64 Eay

Eay
  • Tumult
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:33 PM

yeah i agree

Posted Image

that's where i'm at now, and i can tell from that pic that i should remove the timer for strangulate because its not something i care about, unlike grip or mind freeze.

what i would like is my own health bar closer to my character, but without all the other information. i do like what vile had in his video where he had a 2nd health bar. he did say it was that HUD mod, but is there a mod around with a small footprint that ONLY does that?

I feel pretty much the same and my suggestion is "Move Anything" which basically lets you move anything around from your default ui and scale it however you want. I don't even have to use quartz for the focus bar.

My current UI, to give you an example of how you can customize it. (a bit bloated, but trying to reduce that :P it's not as messy in arena as it seems on the screenshot from AB)

Posted Image

From the looks of your UI, you have the default action bars with a touch up, or...? I would love to use the default bars, but be able to hide the bars filled with stuff I don't need to see (focus fear, arena1 fear, arena2 fear, focus cot etc etc). Seems like that's what you have done, or...?

#65 Tweakz

Tweakz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:24 AM

my sheep macro is just /cast [mod:shift,@focus][] Polymorph

I do have sheep arena 1/2/3 and deep freeze 1/2/3, though. those are to different keys

#66 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:24 PM

I want to point out that you have a "Lightheaded" textfile in the Addon folder but that you actually don't include Lightheaded in your UI. You might as well delete it.

#67 spencer

spencer
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:14 PM

how the hell do i get your pitbull profile?? cause you dont have a pitbull profile so mine is just screwed.

#68 Vilerose

Vilerose
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 770

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:41 PM

how the hell do i get your pitbull profile?? cause you dont have a pitbull profile so mine is just screwed.

i believe mine was just set to default, so pitbull should appear as it does in the screenshot automatically upon login unless you somehow messed up the download and extraction process

in any case, i finished uploading Vileroze UI 2.0 last night
the download link is this: http://www.filefront...oze-UI-2.0.zip/

i'll be making a new thread with screenshots and such for it later on today, but i've already received confirmation from someone who downloaded it that it does work - just follow the same extraction instructions

#69 spencer

spencer
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:44 PM

what resolution do you play at vile?

#70 Vilerose

Vilerose
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:51 PM

what resolution do you play at vile?

1440x900

#71 joeey

joeey
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Executus
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 17 July 2010 - 03:32 AM

i believe mine was just set to default, so pitbull should appear as it does in the screenshot automatically upon login unless you somehow messed up the download and extraction process

in any case, i finished uploading Vileroze UI 2.0 last night
the download link is this: http://www.filefront...oze-UI-2.0.zip/

i'll be making a new thread with screenshots and such for it later on today, but i've already received confirmation from someone who downloaded it that it does work - just follow the same extraction instructions

Hey man .. my only problem is that.. the A key targets myself and D does nothing.. and i rebinded A and D to strafe left/right.. what to do :P and btw.. could you maybe somehow update your wtf folder coz loads of addons doesn't have any profile and the "Default" profile doesn't change anything ... and another question on those addons which there are profiles.. we should take Magtheridon right?

#72 Vilerose

Vilerose
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance

Posted 17 July 2010 - 03:44 AM

Hey man .. my only problem is that.. the A key targets myself and D does nothing.. and i rebinded A and D to strafe left/right.. what to do :P and btw.. could you maybe somehow update your wtf folder coz loads of addons doesn't have any profile and the "Default" profile doesn't change anything ... and another question on those addons which there are profiles.. we should take Magtheridon right?

If downloaded, extracted, and renamed correctly, each add-on should either 1) already be in position, or 2) have a profile named "Vileroze-Magtheridon" (among potentially many others, but choose this one).

If not, then chances are something went wrong during that process UNLESS you accidentally selected a profile but not under the "Copy From" section but one of the other two sections.

I can't do much more to diagnose the problem unless you can give me a screenshot of the overall UI and the profile page of the add-on you're having trouble with.

Anyways, please post all questions and problems in my latest UI thread, Vileroze UI 2.0:
http://www.arenajunk...ad.php?t=192971

#73 Eraser

Eraser
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:42 PM

what resolution do you play on, and if its a widescreen setting do you think it feels weird looking all the way up to the upper - right to check your own buffs?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#74 skunks

skunks
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • RBG: 2283

Posted 15 October 2010 - 05:07 AM

"Oh and my resolution is 1440x900." He stated it at the bottom of his post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<