#41 Yul

Yul
  • Validating
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:26 AM

We can say the exact same thing about rogues, except you guys do hurt us in addition to your partner hurting us.

is it really that difficult to chains of ice a :rogue: and just backpedal away?

#42 Kamorion

Kamorion

As critical as DKs have been of GC/blizzard, you have to give them credit for this change. It makes perfect sense.

#43 tafu

tafu
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Hyjal
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Affliction

DK representation is not a direct correlation of how good CoI is or isn't. Saying one ability is overpowered doesnt mean he's saying your whole class is overpowered. A ranged *basically* spammable snare (root) is pretty fucking good.

I see nothing in this post but opinion. No data whatsoever to back up your statement. And I don't think anyone here cares to hear your opinion on a class you don't even play.

I also don't see how anyone could discount representation numbers, especially when they're that skewed towards one class vastly over-represented asking for nerfs to a class drastically under-represented.

#44 TylerRoll

TylerRoll
  • Junkies

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:27 AM

You mean having to use 1 ability in conjunction with another ability in order to counter our abilities isn't fine?

Good rogues will get vanishes off just fine.

New runeforge?

Good rogues will get vanishes off just fine? You cant remove unholy blight with clos stop acting clueless, I thought you said you had a rogue in the other thread?

#45 agallockz

agallockz
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents:

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:28 AM

Is it really hard to apply your snares automatically then crit for 8k with envenom.

Basically, stop posting useless comments.

#46 Deathlygnome

Deathlygnome
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost

Is it really that hard to get away from a 70% snare with a 6 second stun every 20 seconds, a 4 second stun whenever they decide to reset/vanish, a cloak of shadows every 55 seconds or a simple dispel from his healer? When we can use CoI twice within 10 seconds before death runes and it's almost immediately weaker than the effect of crippling poison.(Fleet Footed, 30% reduced snare duration. Making the effectiveness decrease 30% faster than when on other classes)

#47 Roswend

Roswend
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

I was wrong about the new Runeforge, I didn't realize they made it physical.

Is it really that hard to get away from a 70% snare with a 6 second stun every 20 seconds, a 4 second stun whenever they decide to reset/vanish, a cloak of shadows every 55 seconds or a simple dispel from his healer? When we can use CoI twice within 10 seconds before death runes and it's almost immediately weaker than the effect of crippling poison.

Also, pretty much this! It's a little embellished, but really crippling poison outpaces COI now after the 100%->90% change.

• Moderators
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Illidan
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:29 AM

R.I.P thread

I wonder how many will be locked tonight

#49 Roswend

Roswend
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:31 AM

:)

:eek:

#50 Gunnolf

Gunnolf
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:31 AM

I see nothing in this post but opinion. No data whatsoever to back up your statement.

What are you expecting? It's a discussion board and he's discussing a debuff that doesn't provide any sort of numbers to analyze.

You can't simply just cover your ears and scream "BUT DKS REP IS LOW BUT DK REP IS LOW BUT DK REP IS LOW"

And I don't think anyone here cares to hear your opinion on a class you don't even play.

Ugggh. It's a public message board. We all play with and against dks in this stupid retarded waste of time game, i don't see how our insight isn't relevant. Are you saying you couldn't weigh in on a buff where all priest debuffs were made undispellable? Of course you could.
Posted Image
Spoiler

#51 TylerRoll

TylerRoll
  • Junkies

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:32 AM

Crying about not being able to get a clean vanish off with diseases is a joke. Faerie Fire, 5 minute duration. Affected target cannot stealth or go invisible.

but faerie fire is dispellable unlike unholy blight or the diseases with this new change.

#52 Yul

Yul
  • Validating
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:32 AM

Is it really that hard to get away from a 70% snare with a 6 second stun every 20 seconds, a 4 second stun whenever they decide to reset/vanish, a cloak of shadows every 55 seconds or a simple dispel from his healer? When we can use CoI twice within 10 seconds before death runes and it's almost immediately weaker than the effect of crippling poison.(Fleet Footed, 30% reduced snare duration. Making the effectiveness decrease 30% faster than when on other classes)

You're right. I completely apologize for trying to say your 90% snare could allow you to get away from a 70% snare. Infact, I now realize I made a mistake in that I thought classes other than rogues had cooldowns they could use. Apparently no class has a 45 second magic immunity, a gigantic protective drool bubble, a stun immunity cooldown, reduced dmg cooldowns, none of that sort. I apologize, you win.

#53 Azlinn

Azlinn
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Blood
  • RBG: 576

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:33 AM

yeh, nothing should be annoying to play against in this game. Frost mages should be nerf b/c who like sitting on novas for half the match? nerf plz.

#54 Gurren

Gurren
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Haomarush
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:33 AM

Yeah god forbid another class get buffed to challenge rogues and priests.

#55 Roswend

Roswend
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:34 AM

Unholy Blight is undispellable NOW, this doesn't change anything for rogues.

#56 Deathlygnome

Deathlygnome
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost

but faerie fire is dispellable unlike unholy blight or the diseases with this new change.

Because LoS'ing the DK for a few seconds for unholy blight to fall (10 second duration, 30 yard range) is hard.

Can the rogues please just leave this thread?

Unholy Blight is undispellable NOW, this doesn't change anything for rogues.

^

#57 Mackabre

Mackabre
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Icecrown
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

The idea is great, but implementation is bad. Once again the same dilemma with blizzard's fixes. Like I noted in the other thread, I do agree that DK's need help in many of areas of their class. But 100% dispel protection seems very much overboard.
I forgot who posted, but a DK did mention that even with this buff, DK dmg is still healable. But that's the same as saying Affl. locks and SP dmg is healable, which neither are in conjunction with other classes during 3v3 matches.
It'll end up being the same deal with DK's, but affl. lock and SP damage is manageable when we can get off good dispels during LoS, near impossible with this change in DK's.

Because LoS'ing the DK for a few seconds for unholy blight to fall (10 second duration, 30 yard range) is hard.

Can the rogues please just leave this thread?

Dude, you have done nothing in either threads to help this debate out. All you seem to be doing is posting random sarcastic comments, trolling and just overall insulting people.

You will not get Gladiator, if you do I promise to never post on any WoW related forums ever again.

Posted Image

#58 Groundead

Groundead
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:36 AM

You're right. I completely apologize for trying to say your 90% snare could allow you to get away from a 70% snare. Infact, I now realize I made a mistake in that I thought classes other than rogues had cooldowns they could use. Apparently no class has a 45 second magic immunity, a gigantic protective drool bubble, a stun immunity cooldown, reduced dmg cooldowns, none of that sort. I apologize, you win.

Because we can use those cooldowns to get away right? The only one we can use is AMS, and even then if crip doesnt come off in there you are still on us.

#59 Nazhjin

Nazhjin
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bonechewer
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:36 AM

this now makes priests spells virtually useless round 2.

#60 Roswend

Roswend
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:37 AM

The idea is great, but implementation is bad. Once again the same dilemma with blizzard's fixes. Like I noted in the other thread, I do agree that DK's need help in many of areas of their class. But 100% dispel protection seems very much overboard.
I forgot who posted, but a DK did mention that even with this buff, DK dmg is still healable. But that's the same as saying Affl. locks and SP dmg is healable, which neither are in conjunction with other classes during 3v3 matches.
It'll end up being the same deal with DK's, but affl. lock and SP damage is manageable when we can get off good dispels during LoS, near impossible with this change in DK's.

I agree with you somewhat, but I don't think our dots tick for that much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<