#1 Kuzu

Kuzu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:12 PM

Hello, I'm looking for a macro that will target arena player 1 and cast wind shear on him.

Also looking for a macro that will target arena player 1 and if I press the macro again it will put focus on him.

Is this possible?

#2 Lacouture

Lacouture
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:12 PM

Hello Shakuru, Macro that will target arena player 1-3 and cast wind chear on them: /cast [target=arena1] Wind Shear

Targeting: /target arena1 /target arena2 /target arena3
And for the focus, I just recommend binding arenas 1-5 in focus and putting it on your bars: /focus arena1 and so on.

Have a good one!

#3 kelminak

kelminak
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1524
  • 3v3: 1834
  • RBG: 1465
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:07 AM

Hi Shakuru,

For the second part I'm not quite sure if there's a way to write a macro that does that. However, what you could do is this:

/target [nomodifier] arena1
/focus [modifier:shift] arena1

That way, when you push the button arena1 becomes your target, and when you push shift arena1 becomes your focus target. (I just tested this macro to make sure it works :))

Best of luck,
Kelm
Best of luck,
Kelm
Posted Image[list]

* Warrior players gravitate towards the spec that isn't complete ass, and Gladiator will be promptly raped to compensate for Warriors wanting to play the game

#4 Kuzu

Kuzu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:26 AM

yay! thank you both <3!

#5 shammythefox

shammythefox
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:36 PM

Hi Shakuru,

For the second part I'm not quite sure if there's a way to write a macro that does that. However, what you could do is this:

/target [nomodifier] arena1
/focus [modifier:shift] arena1

That way, when you push the button arena1 becomes your target, and when you push shift arena1 becomes your focus target. (I just tested this macro to make sure it works :))

Best of luck,
Kelm

there is indeed, i use the same principle for counterspell and condense it into one button, it took fckin ages to get right.

#showtooltip wind shear
/stopcasting
/cast [modifier:shift, target=arena2] [modifier:ctrl, target=arena3] [nomodifier, target=arena1] wind shear

Bind that to a button, pressing the button wind shears arena 1, pressing it with shift = arena 2 and ctrl = arena 3 (pretty self explanitory) Also yes arena 1,2,3 targets WILL be in the same order as your gladius display shows them.

This will also allow you to wind shear any target without dropping your current target

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<