Logo Contest Closed. Polls Open!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tyveris

Tyveris
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium

Posted 10 March 2008 - 05:20 PM

The logo contest is now officially closed to new submissions. Its now  time to choose one. We have chosen what we feel are the top 10  submissions that we can legally use. Help us by choosing your favorite  logo by voting here. The polls will be open for 48 hours  and during that time you can change your vote as often as you like - but  at the end of voting your last vote will be the one that counts. We will  announce a winner Wednesday.

It has been really exciting for us to see all of your submissions. Thank  you to everyone who participated - your artistic abilities far surpass  ours. Good luck to everyone that made it on to the ballot! Now go  fulfill your social responsibility and vote on your favorite logo!

Go Vote!

#2 Final

Final

Posted 11 March 2008 - 01:39 AM

Disappointed to see that the ant went unchanged.

#3 Magnite

Magnite
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 11 March 2008 - 02:10 AM

loooks nice

#4 Woah

Woah
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 11 March 2008 - 04:47 PM

I doubt this is a common problem, but as 99 percent of the time I'm on this site is at work I thought I'd bring it up.

I'm afraid photobucket, etc. is blocked at work so I'm unable to see the images.  Obviously, one vote won't make a big diff, but if this happens to be a common problem for the average AJ member perhaps you could host them somewhere on AJ for the purposes of this vote.  If this isn't a big issue, then no worries, I can always vote at home I guess.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

#5 Tyveris

Tyveris
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:35 AM

Bummer, your work filter is rough. In the future we will keep that in mind, but hopefully for this vote everyone had a chance to get to their home computer to vote.

#6 Skipt

Skipt
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:53 AM

While All of the submissions are nice, I think that a lot of the Logos are weak without the background picture that it stands with, which is the reason why........

.....I'm liking logo 10.  It's simple yet the AJ alone represents what arena junkies is about, which is, duh arena.  For those who don't see it, the 2 pillars.  I think it can be worked into great banners, t shirts, etc.

#7 Tyveris

Tyveris
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium

Posted 12 March 2008 - 04:32 PM

Thanks for voting everyone one, the polls are now closed. We will be announcing the winner soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<