Nex
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Moonglade
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 19 February 2010 - 10:57 PM

These aren't buffs at all.. for pvp anyway

Dropping either disease, Ghoul, DC, Icy touch for this new glyph off an ability we all ready had.

Solves nothing, can't subspec into blood due to lichborne and the New SS just well wtf is it? won't it be doing less damage on plate? (forgive me if its not my maths is garbage)

It will be doing exactly as much damage against every single target except it deals more damage when you hit something without diseases. you can by all reasonable purposes consider ScS as being a physical attack since patch 3.3, the attack having a shadow part is just useless fluff.

In short, idiots who use scourge strike against targets without diseases on them got buffed. Nothing to see here, move along, doesn't solve shit.

57 post deletes and a few bans and a few infractions. Keep it up and the punishment will keep coming. The anti-DK shit isn't cool or funny, its just obnoxious. Discuss the topic without being total shitheads please.

#22 Lawdyx

Lawdyx
  • Lawdy
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:00 PM

fucking spastics actually making dks even worse than they are now

#23 jrhowson

jrhowson
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aggramar
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:01 PM

Oh fantastic Warriors, Hunters received nerfs? no.. Will we ever get some decent buffs till they do??

Mage Frostbolt got improved scaling..

An they tried some shitty buffs to Sub for rogues.. i mean why waste your time on that seriously :confused: they don't need nor deserve anything pve/pvp wise atm they are fine.

I can't believe they actually nerfed us ..

#24 Vadren

Vadren
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/0/0/0/2

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:06 PM

Is it just me or did other classes get straight buffs while dk's received some kind of retooling?

#25 Xelithras

Xelithras
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 192

well if they turn glyph of coi to minor its fine... but if they dont omfg :confused:

#26 Getrugged

Getrugged
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship

DK'S ARE SAVED LOL!!! BLIZ TO THE RESCUE!

#27 Lawdyx

Lawdyx
  • Lawdy
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:08 PM

well if they turn glyph of coi to minor its fine... but if they dont omfg :confused:

why would they

#28 Nex

Nex
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Moonglade
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:09 PM

I'm looking over the talent changes again... there are no words to explain this...

I've been using glyph of COI to and from since S5. There are people who prefer other glyphs and that's fine, i don't need a consensus on this as it's my opinion that 5-7% damage from one glyph slot was a good option. Especially lately when COI spam was becoming "the thing" DKs did. I'm looking over the changes, over and over and over and I can only come to one simple conclusion. This is a nerf... 5% damage for 4% strength as 0/19/52 will still be my go-to spec.
I really don't get what mouth breathing inbred managed to come up with this pile of shit. If this is it, the developers are idiots who are completely out of touch with the current game. Why the hell do they change ScS to an identical copy of the current useless state of it? It makes no sence at all. What problem do they think it solved? It's just random changing of numbers that in the end means absolutely shit all. People aren't skipping ScS because they're not able to keep diseases up, they're skipping using it because the ability, even when hitting a fully diseases target, is too weak. This changes nothing in PVP, and in PVE you'll always have all diseases up anyway.

57 post deletes and a few bans and a few infractions. Keep it up and the punishment will keep coming. The anti-DK shit isn't cool or funny, its just obnoxious. Discuss the topic without being total shitheads please.

#29 Shamanizer

Shamanizer
  • Premium Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 767

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:09 PM

What will the Chains of Ice glyph do to DKs? what will they have to replace it with.

• Moderators
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Illidan
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:12 PM

The glyph change is a right thing to do, whether it nerfs DKs or not. Having to put 17 points in the Frost tree whatever your spec is is pretty retarded tbh.

#31 jrhowson

jrhowson
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aggramar
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:12 PM

What will the Chains of Ice glyph do to DKs? what will they have to replace it with.

15% damage to deathcoil
40% str/stamina to ghoul
Disease glyph (refreshes all disease)
Icy Touch (increase frost fever damage by 20%)

The glyph change is a right thing to do, whether it nerfs DKs or not. Having to put 17 points in the Frost tree whatever your spec is is pretty retarded tbh.

Well not really most consider Lichborne mandatory

#32 Idgit

Idgit
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents:

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:13 PM

Yeah, so we lose a glyph slot and gain almost nothing out of it.

I don't see any buffs here since scourge strike is mediocre even with full diseases. Hell I'm almost inclined to call this a nerf because of the glyph slot.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#33 stazzy

stazzy
  • Junkies

fuck my life

#34 Lawdyx

Lawdyx
  • Lawdy
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

noone in their sane mind would play anything but unholy anyway
dks have too many necessary major glyphs as it is, ghoul to make that worthless shit pet not die in the first aoe that comes at them and dark death to help the terrible attack that is our main damage source. and i cant and probably wont play without glyph of disease

#35 Gurren

Gurren
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Haomarush
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:14 PM

lol glyph tax.

Thanks for addressing Disease protection, Scourge strike hitting for crap damage, dependency on subspec frost and talent bloat.
OH WAIT.

#36 stazzy

stazzy
  • Junkies

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:14 PM

devs really are clueless : s

#37 Nex

Nex
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Moonglade
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:15 PM

Before COI glyph was one of the optional good glyphs. COI aplying FF is however essential to DK PVP so now it will become a mandatory glyph to use.

The glyph was, lately, really good dealing ~5-7% of your total damage. Now it's a mandatory waste of a glyph slot. 4% strength, because you WILL pick that talent up anyway, does not make up for either the COI glyphs' damage or the value of optional glyphs you could otherwise use.

#38 monkey10683

monkey10683
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:16 PM

The new scourge strike is worse than before!!!!!

With more damage towards physical and less towards shadow, we will do even worse vs plate!!

#39 Omnomnom

Omnomnom
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Azshara
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:16 PM

its kinda sad, that they buff eles, locks and frostmages cause of pve and just randomly toss some shitchanges onto dks's to "shut them up" already. I feel bad for you guys :/
An one eyed man is Well syghted when He is amonge blynde men.
[1522 J. Skelton Works (1843) II. 43]

#40 jrhowson

jrhowson
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aggramar
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:17 PM

Erm anyone know if Mindfreeze cost 0 rp with this glyph??

Just realized this change is even more retarded then i first thought.. you still got to spec into frost for that effect.. Unless they removed it totally:confused: wouldn't suprise me :mad:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<