#261 jrhowson

jrhowson
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aggramar
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:29 AM

We are being to harsh 2min Strang and 1 min Ghoul stun, 35 sec DG is fantastic .. ah wait i forget AMZ, nvm rooted, novaed, cc'ed, bumped jk :rolleyes:

Every GC post should be followed by the huge facepalm dude from star wars seriously.. I thought dk's were in pretty bad shape from 3's but i really can find no reason too have one for 5's outside of RL friends.

#262 Deathlygnome

Deathlygnome
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:30 AM

Apparently they believe we have some massive amount of utility compared to other classes and that utility is the reason we are unable to have impressive damage. At least that's how I took it.

Haider my name is Frost Mage, Mutilate Rogue, MS warrior, MM hunter, BM hunter, Survival hunter, UA lock, Destro lock, and elemental shaman.

All classes that have what they just described, but they also have unhealable damage.

#263 Azlinn

Azlinn
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Blood
  • RBG: 576

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:13 AM

I've always wondered why AMZ doesn't use a targeting circle. It would add so much to the ability if I could actually use it to stop wizcleaves from shitting on my paladin while I'm rooted.

#264 Takanit

Takanit
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Blood Furnace
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:13 AM

Wow never thought of that but it would be amazing.

#265 Proditor

Proditor
  • Premium Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:14 AM

I've always wondered why AMZ doesn't use a targeting circle. It would add so much to the ability if I could actually use it to stop wizcleaves from shitting on my paladin while I'm rooted.

yeah it's one of the more frustrating abilities right now
Author of Gladius

#266 Fritzl

Fritzl
  • Junkies

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:14 AM

I haven't read the whole 27 pages but a really nice buff would be if there was a talent in Unholy that converted your Armor Pen into spell pen. Then you wouldn't have to gem for spell pen anymore and would get more damage on SS :)

#267 dkcarries

dkcarries
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 2/1/1/2/2/0/0

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:35 AM

it is still shit on ptr
played like 10 minutes and went to play warlock^^
Posted Image

SOLO GAMES/SC2 HERO

#268 swordid

swordid
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1432
  • RBG: 384

Posted 22 February 2010 - 06:50 AM

I haven't read the whole 27 pages but a really nice buff would be if there was a talent in Unholy that converted your Armor Pen into spell pen. Then you wouldn't have to gem for spell pen anymore and would get more damage on SS :)

Wouldnt really work for a variety of reasons:

1) Still doesn't address disease protection issues. Can't SS if your spending ever GCD stomping totems and reapplying diseases.

2) Useless for PVE...so they would just have to add another talent to spec into for this "free" spell pen...which just bloats our trees more. As is we are still stuck at 17 into frost...so your having to take point out of Unholy which most are already "needed".

3) Even gemmed all out for ArP, SS will still hit like crap. It's modifiers are poor....and resilence by itself makes SS hit like crap. Even with 100% ArP you are still SSing on 800-1300 resil targets.

Two of the best ideas out there Blizz could do...while NOT effecting PVE and not touching SS would be to

1) add dispel protection by buffing virulence or making unholy blight provide more protection on the target AND/OR

2) Make lichborne baseline and move endless winter higher up or get rid of the need for a RP cost mind freeze. This would allow more points for blood or unholy and we could get some static dmg increasing talents such as Bladed Armor / 2 handed spec.
Swordid :deathknight:

Posted Image

Warrior Tier 10

#269 bighandxyz

bighandxyz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Blood 0/2/0/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2041

Posted 22 February 2010 - 06:56 AM

disease cleansing is just so terrible. I can't beat a good priest (or any other healers) in a duel because all he had to do was cleanse my diseases when I'm going for a burst. fight would never end, until either he fucks up or I get 5 crits in a row.

just give disease a passive 20% dispels resist (50 talented), or add a runeforge enchant to make current target's disease undispelable and remove glyph of disease out of the game (since blizz just hates us being able to spam SS)

#270 Deathlygnome

Deathlygnome
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:31 AM

just give disease a passive 20% dispels resist (50 talented), or add a runeforge enchant to make current target's disease undispelable and remove glyph of disease out of the game (since blizz just hates us being able to spam SS)

A Runeforge would be nice but not being able to use fallen crusader would gimp our damage even more.

#271 aiba

aiba
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2428

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:03 PM

he wants us to SS slightly harder when our diseases have fallen off the target. why would any sane person want to do that when u could just Plague strike for the same or more damage and apply a disease on top of that.
we are so going to get trolled yet again.

#272 dkcarries

dkcarries
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 2/1/1/2/2/0/0

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:56 PM

runeforge with 20k damage proc would fix us
Posted Image

SOLO GAMES/SC2 HERO

#273 Disturblól

Disturblól
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Zul'jin
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:03 AM

Official Blizzard Quote:

Death knights, druids, hunters, mages, rogues, warlocks, warriors, oh my! For those participating in our public testing of the upcoming minor content patch 3.3.3, look out this week for a host of fascinating new adjustments to these classes. Chains of Ice innately does what? Nature's Grasp has how many charges? Vitalit...y boosts stamina by how much? Stay tuned to find out the answer to these and more questions!

inc coi nerf?
Posted Image Posted Image
- And my story is done, and the character is gone...

#274 Groundead

Groundead
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:40 AM

Official Blizzard Quote:

Death knights, druids, hunters, mages, rogues, warlocks, warriors, oh my! For those participating in our public testing of the upcoming minor content patch 3.3.3, look out this week for a host of fascinating new adjustments to these classes. Chains of Ice innately does what? Nature's Grasp has how many charges? Vitalit...y boosts stamina by how much? Stay tuned to find out the answer to these and more questions!

inc coi nerf?

Im pretty sure it is eluding that chains will apply frost fever baseline now. However they have already said that, so I don't know.

#275 Sealcub

Sealcub
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Frostwolf
  • Bloodlust

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:37 PM

If Chains of Ice applying Frost Fever is all the good changes we are getting, here's hoping Ghostcrawler loses his job, goes bankrupt, liquidizes his assets, and gets sent to maximum security prison for life without parole.

#276 tafu

tafu
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Hyjal
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:01 PM

Or just loses his job :)

#277 Sevenføld

Sevenføld
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:10 PM

Nah, I like Sealcub's idea.

#278 Vadren

Vadren
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/0/0/0/2

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:15 PM

Punishing GC is great and all, but would you rather no one at Blizzard talking to the community?

#279 Sevenføld

Sevenføld
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:36 PM

Punishing GC is great and all, but would you rather no one at Blizzard talking to the community?

Well...

We're not really serious, it's more of venting because of frustration, but he does sound like he's completely clueless sometimes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<