#281 bIlliAn

bIlliAn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 25 February 2010 - 07:22 PM

Then I think that you should try your best to put yourself in their perspective, the team that you're fighting against, and throughout the game realize what they don't want you to do. Realize what you can do to make them frustrated or rage. I can't really explain what to do all the time, but generally speaking, castercleave is the best example to give. I can elaborate even more on Ele/Lock/Pal to give you an idea of my thinking. At the start of the game your counterspell could be used offensively due to RMPs initial pressure, sap on warlock, open up on shaman, sheep paladin. Force a paladin trinket, sheep warlock, fear paladin with tremor down, and possibly force bubble right then and there-fantastic opener. Didn't even need to use counterspell on anything, but it could have been used on the paladin, what would it have done though? negated sacred shield? holy shock? He still would divine sac, more cooldowns out of the way. But the longer the games goes on, the more chances they have of simply globaling one of your teammates, or even you if were in a bad position. If you happen to run out of poly DRs on both of the casters, and bloodlust gets popped, you obviously know something is about to get destroyed and your CS needs to be used on one of the casters.

I don't know what else to say, hope something I said gave you a little lightbulb.

Life is Good
Facebook | Bodyspace

#282 Psyanalol

Psyanalol
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 25 February 2010 - 07:30 PM

this was a such damn good post!!
Posted Image